Unread 07-12-2012, 09:57 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Cool as. Shame he cant dislodge an OAP from centre mid

coffee

Unread 07-12-2012, 10:01 PM
ziggyman17

hate the £#%&!er.. at the same age, Giggs, Beckham, Scholes were top class, this £#%&!er is like The Emperors New Clothes, the three above at his age were scoring, making goals and running riot, this £#%&!ers claim to fame is that he can keep possession and make nice 5 yard passes.. and it shows how bad we are when we are worried if he is injured..

Unread 07-12-2012, 10:07 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
hate the £#%&!er.. at the same age, Giggs, Beckham, Scholes were top class, this £#%&!er is like The Emperors New Clothes, the three above at his age were scoring, making goals and running riot, this £#%&!ers claim to fame is that he can keep possession and make nice 5 yard passes.. and it shows how bad we are when we are worried if he is injured..
that's right we must hate all of our young players.

Unread 07-12-2012, 11:18 PM
Ethers

What an absolute £#%&!ing length he is, knocking that slag up for ffs

I'd be in there like a rat up a drainpipe tbf, but put a £#%&!ing hat on you gimp. Half of Essex has already been there.

Wouldn't even be certain it's his tbf, guess we'll be able to tell if it stops going to nursery and brings out a line of branded baby gros though.

@#%&!.

Unread 07-12-2012, 11:47 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I don't know who this woman is, and I don't want to know. But am I imaging it or wtf is up with foorballers and blonde birds? Like flies to shit?
Blond birds just don't do anything for me for some reason.

Unread 08-12-2012, 10:35 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini

I'd be in there like a rat up a drainpipe tbf, but put a £#%&!ing hat on you gimp. Half of Essex has already been there.

Wouldn't even be certain it's his tbf, guess we'll be able to tell if it stops going to nursery and brings out a line of branded baby gros though.

@#%&!.
Hold the phone, Richard Arnold... who has he been banging, i'm outta da loop.

Unread 08-12-2012, 11:32 AM
ziggyman17

Beckham show on ESPN classic now.. hopefully The Brand is watching and taking note..

Unread 08-12-2012, 11:34 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini

@#%&!.
not wrong there

good old georgina.

Unread 08-12-2012, 11:38 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
not wrong there

good old georgina.
Thought they never went back?

Hope you didn't put in a dreadful performance and £#%&! it up for the brothers again

Unread 08-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Tumescent Throb

I appear to be at an advantage to you all as per - I don't know anything about Tom Cleverley's private life...

How the £#%&! can a grown man get so angry about things they don't need to even know

Unread 08-12-2012, 01:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
I appear to be at an advantage to you all as per - I don't know anything about Tom Cleverley's private life...

How the £#%&! can a grown man get so angry about things they don't need to even know
It's £#%&!ing stupid isn't it. Which brainless bint he is knocking up I just do not care. The fact he ways as much as tissue paper and is as robust pisses me right off.

Unread 08-12-2012, 02:14 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

Well the only reason anybody here knows anything about his private life is because somebody posted a link to the story on the previous page.
Other than that I doubt anybody here knows the first thing about him.
Getting 'angry' about stories like this is because it does affect what happens on the pitch.
This guy has probably made more money in his United career than the likes of Cantona, Robson etc.. As pointed out, he's played less than 20 league games & has scored 1 goal.
He should be at a stage in his career where he's giving absolutely everything to make it - full concentration. No distractions.
He shouldn't be anywhere near the kind of celeb do's where he'd meet one of these oxygen thief reality scumbags.
The reason 99% of young modern Footballers are shit@#%&!s is because they think they've made it despite having achieved £#%&! all. That's where the anger comes from.

Unread 08-12-2012, 02:36 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Well the only reason anybody here knows anything about his private life is because somebody posted a link to the story on the previous page.
Other than that I doubt anybody here knows the first thing about him.
Getting 'angry' about stories like this is because it does affect what happens on the pitch.
This guy has probably made more money in his United career than the likes of Cantona, Robson etc.. As pointed out, he's played less than 20 league games & has scored 1 goal.
He should be at a stage in his career where he's giving absolutely everything to make it - full concentration. No distractions.
He shouldn't be anywhere near the kind of celeb do's where he'd meet one of these oxygen thief reality scumbags.
The reason 99% of young modern Footballers are shit@#%&!s is because they think they've made it despite having achieved £#%&! all. That's where the anger comes from.
You seem to be suggesting that his lifestyle is affecting his performances on the pitch? Is that right? But is that the case?

On the pitch, he doesn't behave or play like a big-time look-at-me-ive-made-it Charlie. His issues stem from injury and general development that can be applied to a lot of players without that lifestyle.

Do you actually see anything in his performances on the pitch that suggest his lifestyle affects his game?

Unread 08-12-2012, 03:40 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Do you actually see anything in his performances on the pitch that suggest his lifestyle affects his game?
Nothing specific...but by definition there has to be a lack of edge or hunger if you're mixing with the reality TV crowd.
Your standards as a human being must be pretty low for a start.

The reason Nev, Scholesy & all those lads made it so spectacularly back in the day was because they bought into being a pro-Footballer 100%..they took all the advice on board & never took it for granted.

Unread 08-12-2012, 03:43 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Nothing specific...but by definition there has to be a lack of edge or hunger if you're mixing with the reality TV crowd.

Unread 08-12-2012, 03:47 PM
Sparky***

what is it with these idiot footballers having kids at 23 years of age ffs

if that was me a 23 year old millionaire i'd be out there balls deep in a different bit of clunge every week.

Unread 08-12-2012, 03:51 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Your standards as a human being must be pretty low for a start.

The reason Nev, Scholesy & all those lads made it so spectacularly back in the day was because they bought into being a pro-Footballer 100%..they took all the advice on board & never took it for granted.
Making a big assumption on your first point there. Dont get me wrong, it makes him a bit of a @#%&! and if i could choose i would rather he was a Scholesey kind of cool, but you are just making assumptions here. I ask again, is there any real suggestion that his lifestyle in any way affecting his output as a footballer?

Ultimately, thats all that matters. if we got rid of all @#%&!ty players, there'd be about four left in the whole league. footballers are £#%&!ers and idiots.

Beckham had all that from 1996 and was still one of the hardest working players ever. it tooks years for that slag to seep through to his game.

I reckon Cleverley's got at least three more years if we use Beckham as the template.

None of this is anywhere near as much of a problem as his injuries and the nagging concern that he might actually just be shit.

Unread 08-12-2012, 03:56 PM
borsuk

honestly, who gives a £#%&!? throb's the only one talking sense on this thread.

he's obviously got a miniscule #@&%! as well, you can tell just by looking at him.

Unread 08-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Unread 08-12-2012, 04:01 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
honestly, who gives a £#%&!? throb's the only one talking sense on this thread.

he's obviously got a miniscule #@&%! as well, you can tell just by looking at him.
You don't think you're talking sense? Bit harsh. Top red is Bors!
Closed Thread