United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-04-2017, 02:40 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldy
Another Columbo. Come on then! Enlighten us and I'll give you the facts. We average around 10 hours of content a week and barely get minimum wage for the people involved. None of which do it "Full Time" and have corporate backing. All do it in their spare time and always have and will.

As for corporate tickets. So what? It was a birthday present
Happy Birthday pal.

I got tickets for my Birthday once as well. I was 8.

Unread 20-04-2017, 02:42 PM
Goldy

Me too

Unread 20-04-2017, 02:43 PM
ryanMUFC

Would love to see him at an away/euro away..

Unread 20-04-2017, 02:43 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Even if it's crap

cant hate Goldy. Its Howson and McKola who should be getting filled in, not this dweeb

Unread 20-04-2017, 02:44 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Another Columbo. Come on then! Enlighten us and I'll give you the facts. We average around 10 hours of content a week and barely get minimum wage for the people involved. None of which do it "Full Time" and have corporate backing. All do it in their spare time and always have and will.

As for corporate tickets. So what? It was a birthday present
I don't care enough to even look

https://socialblade.com

Unread 20-04-2017, 03:06 PM
ScarFace

Do a day in the life VLOG plz m8

Unread 20-04-2017, 03:08 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Do a day in the life VLOG plz m8

That would be ACE

Unread 20-04-2017, 03:20 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Some strong answers here from Goldy.

Can't see why anyone gets so upset tbh - just doing what he wants to do.

I watch sometimes, and although a few minutes at a time is enough for me, it's probably not aimed at my demographic.

Unread 20-04-2017, 03:47 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfers do Charlie
Some strong answers here from Goldy.

Can't see why anyone gets so upset tbh - just doing what he wants to do.

I watch sometimes, and although a few minutes at a time is enough for me, it's probably not aimed at my demographic.
Haters gonna hate.

Unread 20-04-2017, 03:54 PM
Cream

Quote:
Gary Neville doesn't know me.
And to know you is to love you.

Welcome back, pal.

Quote:
So, what happens if you hang around long enough for your United Stand brand to catch on, and it does?
Full time staff? Company cars? A PA?
Surely you won't turn down sponsorships?

Transition:
Cathy's Ecigs - proud sponsors of The United Stand

Maybe you get picked up by the BBC for a presenter's gig, will you sever all ties with TUS? Do you have somebody in place to take over the reins? What if they get big after you've left and you end up as sports correspondent for Radio Nottingham?

Your business plan, pls.

Unread 20-04-2017, 04:00 PM
Goldy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
And to know you is to love you.

Welcome back, pal.

So, what happens if you hang around long enough for your United Stand brand to catch on, and it does?
Full time staff? Company cars? A PA?
Surely you won't turn down sponsorships?

Transition:
Cathy's Ecigs - proud sponsors of The United Stand

Maybe you get picked up by the BBC for a presenter's gig, will you sever all ties with TUS? Do you have somebody in place to take over the reins? What if they get big after you've left and you end up as sports correspondent for Radio Nottingham?

Your business plan, pls.
Honestly? I wouldn't ever do this full time. You see those that do like Full Time Devils, True Geordie etc and they believe their own hype. They think their opinion is important. It's not. Youtube is a medium for people to express opinion that is all. Some catch on. Some don't. But for it to be real the opinion has to be free. If you do it for a living it's not free because your family depends on that. Real fan opinion says what it thinks and doesn't play for likes.

Which is why I have always read this forum

Unread 20-04-2017, 04:10 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldy
how we all doing?
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Unread 20-04-2017, 04:19 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Honestly? I wouldn't ever do this full time. You see those that do like Full Time Devils, True Geordie etc and they believe their own hype. They think their opinion is important. It's not. Youtube is a medium for people to express opinion that is all. Some catch on. Some don't. But for it to be real the opinion has to be free. If you do it for a living it's not free because your family depends on that. Real fan opinion says what it thinks and doesn't play for likes.

Unread 20-04-2017, 04:20 PM
saffers

Quote:

Truthbomb from nottinghams finest(with all due respect to the watcher, throb and mj).

Unread 20-04-2017, 04:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Truthbomb from nottinghams finest(with all due respect to the watcher, throb and mj).

Feel
Physically sick

Unread 20-04-2017, 04:25 PM
Crumps

Thumbs up

Quote:

Wise words

Unread 20-04-2017, 04:25 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Feel
Physically sick
Left out robin hood???

Unread 20-04-2017, 04:27 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Left out robin hood???
You forgot Hopkins

Didn't know Throb was #nottzcrew tbh

Unread 20-04-2017, 04:30 PM
itisme_panaflex

Why don't these bozos support forest or notts county?

Unread 20-04-2017, 04:32 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
You forgot Hopkins

Didn't know Throb was #nottzcrew tbh
Apologies to hopkers #nottzgang
Closed Thread