United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-08-2008, 05:35 PM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_MUFC
yeh iv been meaning to do it for a while but never got round to it. i got pissed off whilst doing it, scarf slipping and sliding around but im pleased with the finished article.
£130 to put some things in a frame
i know, could never have done it myself though and just wanted something done after moscow. the frame is nice and i think i was paying for the professional shirt framing and i am happy with it, esp cos i have seen some crap ones.

think i'll have a crack at doing something like you, because otherwise the scarf etc will just sit in a shoebox till i fancy looking back at it when i'm old.

Unread 31-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
i'm a £#%&!ing dick.

Really though I

Just slapped her and made her make me a brew......Im a MAN.

[SIZE="1"](Expensive handbag)
least she didnt chop ur nuts off

Unread 31-08-2008, 05:37 PM
toseeunited

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
nice that ben, never really thought to do that, did you do it yourself?

i'll post my moscow replica/ticket framed thing at some point. cos tme 130 i think, programme was too big to include when i decided on the look of it.
let me know when you've posted it mate I'm gonna do mine so would be good to see how you've done it

Unread 31-08-2008, 06:40 PM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
let me know when you've posted it mate I'm gonna do mine so would be good to see how you've done it

Unread 31-08-2008, 07:09 PM
sweetleftfoot

Great stuff. Got a couple done, apologies for the poor pics,

The Treble

Moscow

Unread 31-08-2008, 07:19 PM
Dueling Banjos

Anybody want to buy this?

Unread 31-08-2008, 07:25 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos

Will arrive broke i bet.

Unread 31-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Will arrive broke i bet.
It's resting on a shelf. No way was I trying to fix it to the wall. I worry every time I walk underneath it. I won it at a supporters club do by the way.

Unread 31-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Adz

Quote:

Looks smart that mate, I'm after something similar but hoping to get the programme in too.

Nice to see you managed to not have that corner torn off your ticket as well, I managed to swerve those stewards as well and it looks miles better.

Unread 31-08-2008, 10:04 PM
denis lawless

Quote:

is it a full shirt.....or a boobtube

Unread 31-08-2008, 10:09 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot

The Treble

Moscow
They're quality. I would have done the same for the treble but my ticket for the european cup final was taken off me Also, I'm £#%&!ed if I know where my Spurs ticket is.

I'll definitely get the Moscow stuff framed though.

Unread 31-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Sloppy

You should start a social group with stuff to do with your own united memorabilia.

Unread 31-08-2008, 10:18 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
You should start a social group with stuff to do with your own united memorabilia.
im all for that

Unread 01-09-2008, 07:26 PM
toseeunited

Thumbs up

Quote:
cool as £#%&! - could you not fit the program under the AIG? and then the ticket? looks mint!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot

The Treble

Moscow
smart mate, very smart!! gonna get mine done soon

Unread 01-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Smeggs

cheers for the kind words toseeunited...cost enough but i am really happy i did something. am gonna try to put something together like ben for all my 58 anniversary stuff, might put my ST card in as well. i picked the black and gold, think it came out well.

Me and the framing guy discussed the programme and we tried it out but it was slightly too big and a tad thick for the glass that goes over the top, all to do with the special way the shirt is set (unlike other places i was told) as well. would have been way too big to include it underneath say.

Unread 01-09-2008, 11:28 PM
epson stylus photo 830u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_MUFC

Good little set up is that. I'll post mine from Moscow when I can sort out some time. It's similar to sweetleftfoot's.

Unread 01-09-2008, 11:38 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:

Anyone?
Closed Thread