United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-08-2008, 08:13 PM
Tumescent Throb

this is a simple enough thread ffs

the idea is for each poster to give their own opinion on their least favourite United players

Unread 27-08-2008, 08:13 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
And Denis Irwin is one of United's best ever players, there's no doubt.The most consistant player I have ever seen.And most Reds on here will probably say the same.
They probably would, but then again it's not a thread about 'Shittest United players' so I have no idea what your £#%&!ing point is

Unread 27-08-2008, 08:15 PM
Ginners

Quote:

Please tell me how you can equate Fletcher to Denis Irwin?! And have you missed the bit where I said 'Beckham in his last season'? Course you have, Prince Of £#%&!wits.

And Denis Irwin is one of United's best ever players, there's no doubt.The most consistant player I have ever seen.And most Reds on here will probably say the same.

It's not hard to believe that you've hardly seen United and you have a hankering for Spurs.£#%&!ing idiot.

the question was "least favourite" you thick @#%&!. i personaly just didnt like him as a player, evra pisses all over him. he might be a nice bloke & consistent player, i just didnt like him that much.

"one of utds best every players" is OTT as well.

Unread 27-08-2008, 08:15 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
They probably would, but then again it's not a thread about 'Shittest United players' so I have no idea what your £#%&!ing point is
Just cannot understand anyone not liking Dennis Irwin.

He's a lovely chap.

Unread 27-08-2008, 08:16 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde

the question was "least favourite" you thick @#%&!. i personaly just didnt like him as a player, evra pisses all over him. he might be a nice bloke & consistent player, i just didnt like him that much.

"one of utds best every players" is OTT as well.
'Ever'.

And why is it OTT?!

Unread 27-08-2008, 08:18 PM
Ether

Quote:

He's a lovely chap.
Well I think it's a bit pointless calling someone the Prince Of £#%&!wits just because you can't understand other people's points of view. Calm down ffs.

Unread 27-08-2008, 08:19 PM
Ginners

Quote:
'Ever'.

And why is it OTT?!
are you seriously putting denis £#%&!ing irwin up with best, law, charlton, beckham, giggs, scholes, keane, robson, cantona countless others..........deary £#%&!ing me the mind boggles

Unread 27-08-2008, 08:21 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Well I think it's a bit pointless calling someone the Prince Of £#%&!wits just because you can't understand other people's points of view. Calm down ffs.
Called me a #@&%!.

And I'm too childish not to respond in kind.

Unread 27-08-2008, 08:25 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
are you seriously putting denis £#%&!ing irwin up with best, law, charlton, beckham, giggs, scholes, keane, robson, cantona countless others..........deary £#%&!ing me the mind boggles
I'd put Denis '£#%&!ing' Irwin ahead of Beckham.

And if you asked most Reds for their top 10 defenders of all time at United, Irwin would be near top of the list.For consistancy, he was phenominal.

Unread 27-08-2008, 08:30 PM
Crumps

Quote:

He's a lovely chap.
He's bloody not, he wouldn't give me his shoes so I could get in Cellar Vie so I gave him a big hug against his wishes with his wife's blessing, she was pretty fit too.

Unread 27-08-2008, 08:31 PM
revanoz

I didn't like Cole at the time, now I appreciate how good he was for us.

I've never disliked Liam Miller, Forlan etc because they can't help being shite.

Never liked Barthez either to be honest, I just thought he was a bit of a @#%&!.

Unread 27-08-2008, 08:42 PM
Zorg

We're talking about players we never warmed to, I think.

Mine would be Gordon Strachan. I just never felt he was a United player, bit of a miserable £#%&!er.

McClair I hated as a player but as a bloke you can't fault him, loves United, eccentric, and by all accounts a nice fella.

Unread 27-08-2008, 08:45 PM
mikey_red

me dads says mickey thomas and ted macdougal.

Unread 27-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey_red
me dads says mickey thomas and ted macdougal.
havent got a clue who ted is but mickey thomas on mutv is a right £#%&!ing dick. dont know what he was like on the pitch but off it he seems a right tosser off it

Unread 27-08-2008, 08:54 PM
mikey_red

Quote:
havent got a clue who ted is but mickey thomas on mutv is a right £#%&!ing dick. dont know what he was like on the pitch but off it he seems a right tosser off it
i have no idea who ted macdougal is either. but i assume he's a #@&%! cos me dad doesn't dislike anyone.

my grandad woulda said george best. Gods Honest truth.

Unread 27-08-2008, 08:58 PM
Firswood Red

Quote:
Quote:
i have no idea who ted macdougal is either. but i assume he's a #@&%! cos me dad doesn't dislike anyone.

my grandad woulda said george best. Gods Honest truth.
he played in the 70's, think the doc signed him.

There's some sort of controversey involving him but can't remember what!

Unread 27-08-2008, 09:00 PM
mikey_red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firswood Red
he played in the 70's, think the doc signed him.

There's some sort of controversey involving him but can't remember what!
me dad said we got him from bournmouth and the controversy is 'that he couldnt score and he was a £#%&!ing centre forward'.

Unread 27-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
me dad said we got him from bournmouth and the controversy is 'that he couldnt score and he was a £#%&!ing centre forward'.
Get your dad a log in............

Unread 27-08-2008, 09:07 PM
mikey_red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Get your dad a log in............
haha he hasn't got time for this.

Unread 27-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
haha he hasn't got time for this.
Its just they way you were saying.." my dad says"

Like you were sat on his knee posting.....

Closed Thread