United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
don't like robbie keane, he's a nob, not even sure he will improve the liverpoo @#%&!s next year cause he's a greedy big headed @#%&!.
You really do know what you're taking about when it comes to football don't you?

Unread 29-07-2008, 07:55 PM
Flix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Robbie Keane's dogshit.
Good point, I believe he has quite a collection. Wonder if he's thought about how he's going to relocate it

Unread 29-07-2008, 08:29 PM
Father Christmas

Can't see Keane improving Liverpool at all. Why is he worth £20 million all of a sudden?

Unread 29-07-2008, 09:01 PM
mr_tool

A 6 rising to 8 million squad man at the very most.

Unread 29-07-2008, 09:08 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_tool
compare his stats to berbatovs in the same time they were both there.

why is one worth it at £25m and one worth only £8m.

Unread 29-07-2008, 09:12 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_tool
Laughable.

Unread 29-07-2008, 10:19 PM
mr_tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Laughable.
Why? A striker who was laughed out of town when he had a chance at another big club, who is also 28 and has no sell on value at all.

Next you'll be telling me Bent was a bargain.

As for lisa stansfield, it's obvious to anyone with half a brain who was the better player. Keane had reached his peak with Tottenham, he'll struggle to make an impact at a higher level. I think if you threw Berbatov in with some more great players then he'd continue to shine.

Unread 31-08-2008, 07:20 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i think keane will make a big difference to the skowse next year

yeah, we're all pissing ourselves at the price but a player is worth what he brings to your team and i've got a not so funny feeling that keane's just the sort of player they've been missing in attack.

the weakness in liverpool's attack for years has been its predictability: they haven't had a clever player, a player who can do the unexpected, for years. even torres, good as he is, doesn't surprise in the way that rooney and ronaldo can. keane is going to give them that imo. they're going to be a lot harder to shut down next year and i think they'll be much better equipped to sneak wins away from home or get the odd goal against really good defences.

thank £#%&! their midfield is going backwards, eh.

well, he's certainly made a big difference. they're even £#%&!ing worse than before

Unread 31-08-2008, 07:24 PM
Sloppy

Kuyt and Keane made impressive wingers today.

Unread 31-08-2008, 07:25 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Kuyt and Keane made impressive wingers today.
Yep - £30m worth of strikers on the wings....

Unread 31-08-2008, 07:33 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
well, he's certainly made a big difference. they're even £#%&!ing worse than before

confirmingtons

Unread 31-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

confirmingtons
They're really going to be £#%&!ed if they don't get a winger in sharp!

Absolute shoe in for 4th again.

Unread 31-08-2008, 08:30 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
You really do know what you're taking about when it comes to football don't you?
ooh look i've got myself a stalker
Closed Thread