Unread 25-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Peter griffin

Unread 25-03-2008, 12:59 PM
Stickman

Unread 25-03-2008, 01:08 PM
Gizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman

Brilliant. Im gonna send those pics to my mate next time he tries to claim Carragher is better than Rio

Unread 25-03-2008, 01:43 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizza
Brilliant. Im gonna send those pics to my mate next time he tries to claim Carragher is better than Rio
the last ones £#%&!ing hilarious.

Like a turtle stuck on its back

Unread 25-03-2008, 02:28 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
All true, I think Mourinho's indulgence of him and reliance on him is what caused him to come back. I know Fergie would've £#%&!ed him off if he wanted to play in the Cup Final despite being so blatantly unfit, as Terry was for the Carling Cup last year. I find it interesting that both Cech and Terry are suffering so badly with form and fitness since Mourinho's departure, Lampard too, to a lesser extent. Almost as if such problems as injuries were ignored or covered up while Mourinho was there, quick fixes rather than proper healing of the problem. Chelsea seem uninterested in players welfare, as they are easily replaced. The treatment Arjen Robben received for refusing to play whilst injured is rather telling.
Remember a similar story of Ballack - no one at chelsk believed he had a problem (knee or ankle?) eventually he went back to germany for an operation without permission. When he returned he went into to Jose's office with the loose slither of bone they removed and gave it to him as proof..

Unread 25-03-2008, 02:46 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyOnMyBack
Remember a similar story of Ballack - no one at chelsk believed he had a problem (knee or ankle?) eventually he went back to germany for an operation without permission. When he returned he went into to Jose's office with the loose slither of bone they removed and gave it to him as proof..
It was his ankle, I remember that, Jose saw his arse because he wouldn't play through it.

Unread 25-03-2008, 02:49 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyOnMyBack

Fergie did a similar thing with Kanchelskis around 1994/95

Unread 25-03-2008, 02:51 PM
Ether

We actually did a similar thing with Saha last season too if reports are to be believed.
Closed Thread