United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-02-2008, 12:56 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Greatest
Lou Macaris Chippy i can conform that you a a first class @#%&!

hope this helps
another hard man that thinks its great to throw insults over the internet

doesnt make you cool, doesnt make your point valid and certainly doesnt deter me from carrying on regardless. Still, i guess when the parents/teachers are not around you can do naughty things on the internet.

Unread 17-02-2008, 12:58 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
I like it too, particularly against a bunch of @#%&!s like Arsenal. But you can't deny that most British people - both inside and outside the game - see it as extremely disrespectful.
Yes they do, more fool them.

It's a bit like the pool wizard - me! - spinning the white round some cushions to nudge the next shot on.

You just know the @#%&!s neither know how you did it or why you did it

They would've done tippy tappy and now they want you to £#%&!ing miss. And that includes your £#%&!ing team-mates!

Just remind me, what sports are England really good at again

Unread 17-02-2008, 12:59 AM
Flix

How the £#%&! is that any different to what Arsenal do against the shit teams in the league. They pass the ball about and make lesser players look like idiots, yet every £#%&!er raves about that.

No £#%&!ing difference, apart from they only on do it against shit sides.

Unread 17-02-2008, 01:03 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flix
How the £#%&! is that any different to what Arsenal do against the shit teams in the league. They pass the ball about and make lesser players look like idiots, yet every £#%&!er raves about that.

No £#%&!ing difference, apart from they only on do it against shit sides.
Yes but until this afternoon LMC was clutching at the Arsenal straw in his Fight From Abroad.

Fair play to him I suppose. Many might've been deterred by their WHL slaughter.

Unread 17-02-2008, 01:16 AM
Serenity Now

Unread 17-02-2008, 01:26 AM
Hopskipjump

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
class, anyway isnt LMC FC or amI getting himmixed up with someone else?

Unread 17-02-2008, 03:13 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

The best performance of the season all season, and the most impressive thing was it's a technical win. Think about it.

Unread 17-02-2008, 03:16 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Yes but until this afternoon LMC was clutching at the Arsenal straw in his Fight From Abroad.

Fair play to him I suppose. Many might've been deterred by their WHL slaughter.
What the £#%&! are you on about - post a link to where i have said i want arsenal to beat united. You wont find one so stop spreading bullshit you £#%&!ing glazerite rentboy.

Just because i think piss taking at 4-0 against 10 men lacks class you have to start this £#%&!ing nonsense. You go round telling everyone i'm not a united fan because i slag the glazers and try not to view life through red tinted specs. Meanwhile you spend your time on here defending united for putting AIG on the babes picture and saying how wonderful the glazers are, you £#%&!ing gimp.

Certainly you show more of a lack of class when you come out with that shite.

Unread 17-02-2008, 03:17 AM
khmk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
The best performance of the season all season, and the most impressive thing was it's a technical win. Think about it.
alright i thought about it.

now what?

Unread 17-02-2008, 04:03 AM
Tumescent Throb

Talking Mad as cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
What the £#%&! are you on about - post a link to where i have said i want arsenal to beat united. You wont find one so stop spreading bullshit you £#%&!ing glazerite rentboy.

Just because i think piss taking at 4-0 against 10 men lacks class you have to start this £#%&!ing nonsense. You go round telling everyone i'm not a united fan because i slag the glazers and try not to view life through red tinted specs. Meanwhile you spend your time on here defending united for putting AIG on the babes picture and saying how wonderful the glazers are, you £#%&!ing gimp.

Certainly you show more of a lack of class when you come out with that shite.

Unread 17-02-2008, 07:02 AM
keano's love

Rhodzy, do you have a gif of a sad miserable bastard sitting in front of the tv, taking notes to moan about?

It would almost perfectly picture LMC.

Unread 17-02-2008, 08:01 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
the were desperate to 'do' him after though weren't they. I lost count of the times they kicked him. Gallas is one lucky @#%&! the ref didn't see him.
It's ok for Arsenal to bang on about "beautiful football" but as soon as someone makes them look like @#%&!s they are fair game for a shoeing.

I'm not surprised.

Unread 17-02-2008, 09:03 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love
Rhodzy, do you have a gif of a sad miserable bastard sitting in front of the tv, taking notes to moan about?

Yeah but you're moaning about someone having a difference of opinion so it's you thats the moaning bastard no me.

Today was a £#%&!ing brilliant day, we've got one hand on the f.a cup and the scousers are out to Barnsley, it doesnt get much better. All i've said is the same as fergie, basically that it lacks class and i've got every dumb @#%&! jumping down my throat telling me i'm a moaning bastard. £#%&! you all, moaning bunch of @#%&!s.

Unread 17-02-2008, 10:16 AM
helmet

Thumbs down

What Nani did was £#%&! all compared to when that pair of @#%&!s Henry and Pires tried the penalty stunt against Citeh a couple of years ago.

Can't have it both ways.

Unread 17-02-2008, 10:24 AM
wiganste

Well I loved it. It's a fine art to juggle a football on a head the size of a pea. Against Arsenal. A fine art I tell thee.

LMC - stop being an odiuos little smacked arse @#%&!.

Unread 17-02-2008, 12:12 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love

Unread 17-02-2008, 12:21 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy

i don't think it was showboating that much. he's a skinny £#%&!er, he couldn't have shielded it with his body was running back to goal and needed to keep hold of ball.

we were 4-0 up against the greatest team ever (c)

lack of respect my £#%&!ing balls, shame no one says the same when arsenal whinge and moan every time they lose.

£#%&! em.

Unread 17-02-2008, 12:23 PM
Rhodzy

Thumbs down

Apparently SSN are making a big deal out of it.

Unread 17-02-2008, 12:29 PM
puressence

£#%&! them enjoy it .. and tbh i dont think he really meant to start pisstaking .. ronnies does it all the time so £#%&! them .ferie should have said , i loved it whan nani started taking the piss

Unread 17-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Jack Duckworth

he didn't mean it as a pisstake, he was simply trying to stop the opposition player from getting the ball. the fact that he did it with skill and grace should be applauded, not criticised.
Closed Thread