Unread 12-04-2017, 05:36 PM
20 times

£#%&! him

Unread 12-04-2017, 05:40 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
£#%&! him
Really weird hostility to our record goalscorer.

He hasn't even moaned once despite pretty bad treatment by Mou.

Unread 12-04-2017, 05:43 PM
believe

Wiki update:

Wayne Rooney is the all time greatest player, in the all time greatest player category of people who aren't from Manchester or I never seen.

Unread 12-04-2017, 05:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Really weird hostility to our record goalscorer.

He hasn't even moaned once despite pretty bad treatment by Mou.
Really Odd hostilities to a player they gave generous hostility to get out of the team now he's out of the team...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
if you want to put rooney in the all-time greats category then fine, it's an overused term anyway.

you're going to need a level above all-time greats though, for the real legends to be placed into - best, law, charlton, giggs, scholes, grimes, robson etc
D
Are you 8 ?

"Make a secret club then....I'm going to make a SUPER SECERT CLUB AND SYOURE NOT INVITED"

Pathetic.

Unread 12-04-2017, 05:51 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Really Odd hostilities to a player they gave generous hostility to get out of the team now he's out of the team...

Are you 8 ?

"Make a secret club then....I'm going to make a SUPER SECERT CLUB AND SYOURE NOT INVITED"

Pathetic.
don't try your chat up lines on me you £#%&!ing oddball

Unread 12-04-2017, 05:55 PM
saffers

Quote:
Wtf

Unread 12-04-2017, 05:55 PM
believe

Quote:
Have you posted this to prove you're actually an adult?

Unread 12-04-2017, 06:03 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Have you posted this to prove you're actually an adult?
how exactly would that work you prune

Unread 12-04-2017, 06:05 PM
armchair

I think he's been treated badly tbh. He's been isolated from the squad and apparently he was willing to play/train with his slight niggles but was frozen out.

That said, his time is up at United. I'd like him to come on in the europa cup final when United are 2-0 up and score a third but I wouldn't be expecting much out of him for the rest of the season.

Unread 12-04-2017, 06:31 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
This is fishier than Ashtonred's Apple crumble.

Unread 12-04-2017, 06:36 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
This is fishier than Ashtonred's Apple crumble.

Unread 12-04-2017, 07:19 PM
marlo

Zlatan has come in and showed us what we should be expecting from a veteran striker....
In terms of goals , assists and his overall conduct.
He should clear off asap, stinking up the place and was never shy to threaten leaving if we didn't show ambition and the irony is that if you apply that now a club with ambition wouldn't play someone of his currently "quality".

Unread 12-04-2017, 07:36 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
does anyone get the ending they deserve? keane injured at anfield, neville breaking down at west brom etc. don't even remember giggs' and scholes' last games for us
At home to Hull when he was interim manager, wasn't it?

Came close to scoring with a late free kick and thus getting off the mark in every season since his debut in the 1990/91 campaign.

(not unlike Robbo going inches wide in his swansong, the 0-0 at home to Coventry in the last league game of 1993/94 - would have been his 100th United goal)

Unread 12-04-2017, 07:57 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
does anyone get the ending they deserve? keane injured at anfield, neville breaking down at west brom etc. don't even remember giggs' and scholes' last games for us.
This. Who cares. Players come and go.

Unread 12-04-2017, 08:01 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Zlatan has come in and showed us what we should be expecting from a veteran striker....
In terms of goals , assists and his overall conduct.
He should clear off asap, stinking up the place and was never shy to threaten leaving if we didn't show ambition and the irony is that if you apply that now a club with ambition wouldn't play someone of his currently "quality".
This
Closed Thread