United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:47 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
no i was hoping you were going to give an actual number.
Oh?

Ermmm, 4?

No! 9?

Am I right?...

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:49 PM
ziggyman17

so what if he is on 300 grand a week, if the club did'nt want to pay him that money then they would'nt... to get a player of a similar level would probably cost the club about 30-40 million in a transfer fee and then about 200 grand a week, by resigning rooney to a new deal saves them money, and also if rooney left can you imagine the media, they would go into overdrive about the death of the club.. rooney is excellent for the team, its now up to the manager to get the best out of rvp, rooney, mata, kagawa and adnan and thats when the problems begin considering the idiot we have in charge...

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:52 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
According to the Sundays. Great news, 2 absolute legends.

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:54 PM
puressence

That was short lived. Sky ticker breaking news. Rooney hasn't signed a contract

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:55 PM
Ethers

I hope the same £#%&!ers who constantly moan about Rooney's 'Hollywood passes' (is passing a big thing over there then?!) didn't take an ounce of pleasure from his Hollywood ball on Wednesday that RVP should have stuck away.

"What you doing Rooney?! Keep it simple lad! Stick to the 2 yard passes that we all slaughter Cleverley for please"

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:55 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
the £#%&!ing scouse @#%&!.

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:56 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
so what if he is on 300 grand a week, if the club did'nt want to pay him that money then they would'nt... to get a player of a similar level would probably cost the club about 30-40 million in a transfer fee and then about 200 grand a week, by resigning rooney to a new deal saves them money, and also if rooney left can you imagine the media, they would go into overdrive about the death of the club.. rooney is excellent for the team, its now up to the manager to get the best out of rvp, rooney, mata, kagawa and adnan and thats when the problems begin considering the idiot we have in charge...
I think that would depend on what your opinion of Rooneys current level is?

IMO he's past his peak and will continue to drop in level?

Been a great player in the past for us and is still a good enough player that we could get £25-30m for him?

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:58 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:59 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
I hope the same £#%&!ers who constantly moan about Rooney's 'Hollywood passes' (is passing a big thing over there then?!) didn't take an ounce of pleasure from his Hollywood ball on Wednesday that RVP should have stuck away.

"What you doing Rooney?! Keep it simple lad! Stick to the 2 yard passes that we all slaughter Cleverley for please"
Yep that one pass a game makes up for him constantly misplacing passes and losing the ball because of a poor touch....

Is that what your expectations are of a player earning 300k a week??

Unread 16-02-2014, 01:02 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipsauce
Yep that one pass a game makes up for him constantly misplacing passes and losing the ball because of a poor touch....

Is that what your expectations are of a player earning 300k a week??
Constantly

Unread 16-02-2014, 01:08 PM
Mr Castro

I knew it was funny when Charlie Wyatt broke the story. The scruffy @#%&!.

Unread 16-02-2014, 01:10 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Constantly
mental isn't it?
I mean, I'm used to it by now & I do understand that the Bundesliga Boys are a tad miffed that he hasn't been replaced by a 'proper number 10' from Dortmund or something but the way people talk about him you'd think he'd only had about 3 good games these past 10 years.
It's utterly bizarre.

constantly gives the ball away

Unread 16-02-2014, 01:14 PM
Ethers

Just checked the stats, and Rooney has a higher pass completion rate than RVP and Janujaz?!

I've fired off a quick email to Opta telling them their info must be wrong as I've been assured he's CONSTANTLY misplacing passes.

It also says he has three times more assists than anyone else in the squad, and is our second highest goalscorer? Struggling to comprehend this, as he definitely hasn't been good this season, he just runs around a lot misplacing passes.

Unread 16-02-2014, 01:14 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
mental isn't it?
I mean, I'm used to it by now & I do understand that the Bundesliga Boys are a tad miffed that he hasn't been replaced by a 'proper number 10' from Dortmund or something but the way people talk about him you'd think he'd only had about 3 good games these past 10 years.
It's utterly bizarre.

constantly gives the ball away
So because he was good 4 years ago we should offer him 300k a week and a contract extension?...

He could take over a game a few years ago and carry the rest with him, sadly those days have gone sadly for us. He's a shadow of himself IMO!?

And tbf I've never really been into bundesliga?....

Unread 16-02-2014, 01:16 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Just checked the stats, and Rooney has a higher pass completion rate than RVP and Janujaz?!

I've fired off a quick email to Opta telling them their info must be wrong as I've been assured he's CONSTANTLY misplacing passes.

It also says he has three times more assists than anyone else in the squad, and is our second highest goalscorer? Struggling to comprehend this, as he definitely hasn't been good this season, he just runs around a lot misplacing passes.
So he has better pass % than a out and out striker and a 18 year old winger.....

While he's played in a deeper role...

Your a £#%&!ing fruit loop pal, maybe from time to time remove your head from 'Wazza's ass and watch a game without pulling on your cocktail sausage #@&%! over the potato headed scouse @#%&!, eh?

Any way I'm off out, so will leave you Roon fan boys too it! Have a good day lads

Unread 16-02-2014, 01:27 PM
believe

Oi he's 18 don't let him pass as much!!

Unread 16-02-2014, 01:30 PM
saffers

Terrible news on both counts imo.

Hopefully its more of a golden handshake as he heads off to Chelsea or abroad.

The only way I would accept Rooney staying is if Moyes £#%&!s off and the scouser is no longer top dog(despite not scoring or assisting since december).

Unread 16-02-2014, 01:31 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Hope Rooney gets as much money as possible out the club tbh. The £#%&!ing @#%&!s.

Would be delighted if Evra stayed. Still one of the best fullbacks in the game

Unread 16-02-2014, 01:31 PM
believe

I hope they've offered Evra a 400k a week contract.

Unread 16-02-2014, 01:32 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Oi he's 18 don't let him pass as much!!
Closed Thread