Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Dear Ewar Woowar

Sign some £#%&!ing players you @#%&!

Yours
Fred Tissue
Dear Mr. Tissue

Alright, keep your knickers on ffs. Jeeeez.

Yours

Mr. E. Woowar

Unread 02-08-2013, 12:41 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
2 strikers up top please.
Would love to see that, but such witchcraft requires a couple of beastly midfielders and quality wingers.

See the problem

Unread 02-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Van Persie scored less goals than Rooney had managed the previous season. How was it to the "benefit of the team" that he was replaced??

Should Manchester United not play 2 strikers up top?
Hopefully Moyes keeps Rooney & we're a little less cautious about playing attacking Football. Sick to £#%&!ing death of hearing about 'playmakers' & false number 9's etc..
2 strikers up top please.
Jesus mate please don't stoop so low as to compare that mother£#%&!er Rooney favourably against RVP :shakehead:

Unread 02-08-2013, 12:47 PM
Child of Darkness

as a paying customer consuming this product I feel entitled to voice any disquiet I may have regarding the said quality on offer .

Unread 02-08-2013, 12:56 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
as a paying customer consuming this product I feel entitled to voice any disquiet I may have regarding the said quality on offer .
Don't forget your green and gold scarf.

Unread 02-08-2013, 01:08 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Van Persie scored less goals than Rooney had managed the previous season. How was it to the "benefit of the team" that he was replaced??
United didn't win the league the previous season, dummy.

Unread 02-08-2013, 01:30 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
United didn't win the league the previous season, dummy.
Yes, scandalous wasn't it?
Shocking capitulation & fear Football.
Especially after Rooney had done his bit during the last 3 or 4 games with a brace against Everton & Villa & the winner away at Sunderland.

Unread 02-08-2013, 01:32 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Yes, scandalous wasn't it?
Shocking capitulation & fear Football.
Especially after Rooney had done his bit during the last 3 or 4 games with a brace against Everton & Villa & the winner away at Sunderland.
and his brilliant matchwinning efforts at Wigan and citeh... oh.

Unread 02-08-2013, 01:35 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
£#%&!ing ridiculous trying to call Rooney for a season in which he only managed a paltry 34 goals. Get a life ffs. :shakehead:

Unread 02-08-2013, 01:36 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
So in order for the youtube boys to be appeased then he has to score in every single game
I assume that same logic will be applied to Van Persie next season & whoever we bring in to replace Rooney?..after all we wouldn't want any double standards would we.

Unread 02-08-2013, 01:37 PM
andyroo

Quote:
So in order for the youtube boys to be appeased then he has to score in every single game
I assume that same logic will be applied to Van Persie & whoever we bring in to replace Rooney?..after all we wouldn't want any double standards would we.
I'm only yanking your chain pol.

Unread 02-08-2013, 01:38 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
I'm only yanking your chain pol.
Yeah? well don't :seething:

Unread 02-08-2013, 01:38 PM
forwardirektion

Unread 02-08-2013, 01:39 PM
andyroo

You know where I stand on Rooney. He's a @#%&! but we need him and the last thing we need to be doing is losing players and strengthening rivals.

Just don't call him "Roons" ffs

Unread 02-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead
So ensue we are in a Weaker position to both sell or challenge for the league, great idea. Then I am sure when we are doing averagely in the league those same fans will stand by the club because we made our point, maybe champions league next year.
Here goes the old winning > everything argument.

Unread 02-08-2013, 04:34 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
Disgraceful behaviour? He was arguably misused, tactically speaking, in the majority of games he played last season. So he asked to leave, fairly quietly. People act like he's committed some heinous crime against the club. Grow up, old man.

And for what it's worth, no one should jeer, or boo, anyone in a United shirt because it's £#%&!ing petty and extremely likely to damage the morale of the entire team, not just one player (especially when such a big name in the dressing room is the subject of the attack).
Misused? What ever happened to playing whatever role your team needs? Especially for 10 million quid minimum per year. These modern day primadonnas can only exist while people continually make excuses for them.

Unread 02-08-2013, 04:42 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Van Persie is miles £#%&!ing better than Rooney.

Not to mention more handsome and has more class in his little finger than Rooney does in his entire family the £#%&!ing scrote.
Absolutely correct.

To which I'd add is a player who deliberately accepted less than he could have gotten so that he could play here, as opposed to an ungrateful #@&%! who angles to get away every two years like he's doing us a £#%&!ing favour being here in the first place.

Chicha is more of a red than Rooney. He loves it here.

Unread 02-08-2013, 04:43 PM
Sparky***

£#%&! him and his £#%&!ing mattel burger bar in the back garden having family.

I hope he gets booed so much his hair plugs fall out.

Unread 02-08-2013, 04:53 PM
Blagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Misused? What ever happened to playing whatever role your team needs? Especially for 10 million quid minimum per year. These modern day primadonnas can only exist while people continually make excuses for them.
This is Rooney we're discussing, pal, not some John O'Shea-type, dispensable utility player. Wayne Rooney. His best role is up top, not shunted out on the wing, nor playing as CM: up top. So United needed to play Rooney in that role. I'm just not buying any argument that attempts to justify the tactical treatment of Rooney through highlighting the shortcomings of the team's midfield.

Unread 02-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
This is Rooney we're discussing, pal, not some John O'Shea-type, dispensable utility player. Wayne Rooney. His best role is up top, not shunted out on the wing, or playing as CM: up top. So United needed to play Rooney in that role. I'm just not buying any argument that attempts to justify the tactical treatment of Rooney through highlighting the shortcomings of the team's midfield.
That's basically it, isn't it. All this has come about because our midfield gets completely and totally over-run against any vaguely competent opponents.
Closed Thread