United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Zorg

How about £#%&! off.

Unread 29-11-2012, 11:24 AM
silv

if i was still a mod id ban you for that, you utter @#%&!.

Unread 29-11-2012, 11:26 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
How about £#%&! off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
if i was still a mod id ban you for that, you utter @#%&!.
get over it you pair of @#%&!s. They show it before £#%&!ing corrie here so if I can get used to it so can you.

Unread 29-11-2012, 11:28 AM
rogieop

what a bunch of slapped arses!

Unread 29-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Tumescent Throb

It was well over 10 years before I caught sight of Shearer lifting the PL trophy for Blackburn - until then I'd only ever caught the odd glimpse of Sherwood lifting it out of the corner of my eye. The Aguero goal was a decent one tbf, quite similar to the crucial Scholes goal at home to Blackburn in 07. It's always the celebrations that need avoiding - Vettel's post race pit radio transmissions are a metaphor for them

Unread 29-11-2012, 11:32 AM
The taste of...

Odour of bad rep? Potential FOTY's own Aguero moment?

Unread 29-11-2012, 11:38 AM
rogieop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
It was well over 10 years before I caught sight of Shearer lifting the PL trophy for Blackburn - until then I'd only ever caught the odd glimpse of Sherwood lifting it out of the corner of my eye. The Aguero goal was a decent one tbf, quite similar to the crucial Scholes goal at home to Blackburn in 07. It's always the celebrations that need avoiding - Vettel's post race pit radio transmissions are a metaphor for them
One of my favouite united goals of all time that.

We were panicing big time, well i was anyway, full certain we were going to slip up and chelsea would win the league, the ball fell to scholes and i remember roaring £#%&!ing hit it, about 3 times before he calmly took a touch, went by his man and slotted it in the corner, absolute pandemonium when that went in. Up there with his goal against barca for me.

edit, maybe its not as good as i remembered, but on the day, £#%&!ing hell, i went ballistic!

Unread 29-11-2012, 11:38 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
get over it you pair of @#%&!s. They show it before £#%&!ing corrie here so if I can get used to it so can you.
it's worse that you actually watch corrie.

that show makes me sick. It defines everything that is crushingly depressing about those two shitty islands off the north west of europe. gloom, rain and ugly fat cretins talking shit.

Unread 29-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Scabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
it's worse that you actually watch corrie.

that show makes me sick. It defines everything that is crushingly depressing about those two shitty islands off the north west of europe. gloom, rain and ugly fat cretins talking shit.
Morning Fuzzy.

Unread 29-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Zorg

Quote:
wtf

Unread 29-11-2012, 11:46 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
no way am i having that. you've not seen aguero's goal? bullshit.

Its played time and time again on every single football show on the planet.

As for the doom factor. None here, we'll win the league by 6 or 7 points.

Citeh are unbeaten, we've lost 3 and are still ahead of them, when they eventually lose a game or two we'll pull away from them.

Van Persie is the difference.
I've not seen his goal yet...

Unread 29-11-2012, 11:52 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
wtf
No word of a lie I must see it ten times a day at least. I tried to be all top red in the beginning and flick over, but it came to a point where I'd have to flick through three or four channels to get to one not showing it.

Unread 29-11-2012, 11:59 AM
Zorg

Quote:
No word of a lie I must see it ten times a day at least. I tried to be all top red in the beginning and flick over, but it came to a point where I'd have to flick through three or four channels to get to one not showing it.
I've not seen it, but I've come close a few times. 'Aguer---*click*'.

Unread 29-11-2012, 12:01 PM
Mr_Ed

From the 1-6 at home to the Suarez shenanigans to the 8 point gap closing (and that game) to the renters winning the European Cup... October 2011 to October 2012 kicked me hard in the beef baubles.

I've not recovered really and have stopped watching all the games. Minus red points.

Unread 29-11-2012, 01:17 PM
nou_camp_26_5_99

The forward line and the defence make me grin from ear to ear but the midfield is just far too £#%&!ing mediocre.

Giggs and Scholes have lost yards of pace since 2009 and it's looked like we're scraping the bottom of the barrel for creative nouse too many times since then. That coupled with prospects like Young, Nani and Valencia being too £#%&!in standard.

Unread 29-11-2012, 01:38 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Not sure why there is so much doom.

United, Chelsea and Citeh all look pretty poor at the moment.

Rafael looks superb, Smalling and Jones are back, we've got Van Persie and even Anderson is looking good.

One new addition in January and the title is ours
agree.....an established goalkeeper who you can trust to keep some clean sheets and we're sorted.

schmeichel was worth about 10 points a season...VDS something similar....

how many points did these two clowns cost us last season ?

Unread 29-11-2012, 03:17 PM
red in cumbria

Give it a rest, denis

None of our defeats can be blamed on the goalie this season, not one. Only one of two could be in the last campaign, tbh.

Unread 29-11-2012, 03:22 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I still haven't seen the Aguero goal either - it's not hard to avoid if you don't want to see it.
Its flashed up on every station's VTs all the time. Like some kind of subliminal torture for reds. That said I immediately avert my eyes

Unread 29-11-2012, 03:40 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
agree.....an established goalkeeper who you can trust to keep some clean sheets and we're sorted.

schmeichel was worth about 10 points a season...VDS something similar....

how many points did these two clowns cost us last season ?
De Gea has kept us in games we should have been dead and buried in.

No other goalie in the Prem could have saved Mata's last minute free-kick for example. None.

Unread 29-11-2012, 03:44 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
De Gea has kept us in games we should have been dead and buried in.

No other goalie in the Prem could have saved Mata's last minute free-kick for example. None.
I agree with this post
Closed Thread