United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Ginners

Quote:
BBC Clarence Seedorf, David James, Niall Quinn, Jürgen Klinsmann and Robbie Savage will bring their extensiveexperience of majorinternational competition (not Savage) to Salford, where they will join the Match of the Day regulars. Harry Redknapp may turn up too, but isn't sure, and won't talk about the England team even if he does.

ITV Gareth Southgate, Roy Keane, Jamie Carragher, Roberto Martínez and Patrick Vieira will join Adrian Chiles in Warsaw, a much-changed line-up from four years ago when Sam Allardyce, Gary Neville and Boudweijn Zenden were all involved.
some shocking pundits in there.

if i could pick n mix-

seedorf, klinsmann, redknapp, keane, martinez.

bbc just edge it

Unread 08-06-2012, 04:34 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
some shocking pundits in there.

if i could pick n mix-

seedorf, klinsmann, redknapp, keane, martinez.

bbc just edge it
If I could pick and mix, i'd have Keane and Savage. The gifs of Keane's face

Unread 08-06-2012, 04:35 PM
Zorg

Thank £#%&! Gabby Logan warned us that we might see the England players wearing trainers later.

Unread 08-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Pop

Is there a more cliche ridden @#%&! in the game than Robbie Keane?

Unread 08-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Is there a more cliche ridden @#%&! in the game than Robbie Keane?
He was a boyhood Ireland fan tbf.

Unread 08-06-2012, 04:43 PM
ralph

Opening Ceremony - Keep an eye out for Borsuk

Unread 08-06-2012, 04:52 PM
bobbledinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
No studio in Poland? Cheap BBC @#%&!s.
Watch it on RTE.

Unread 08-06-2012, 04:54 PM
bobbledinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Studio
BBC Having paid princely sums to overlook such iconic landmarks as Table Mountain in 2010, the Brandenburg Gate in 2006 and the Eiffel Tower in 1998, this time the BBC decided neither Poland nor Ukraine really had one – so will stay in Salford, at least unless England get to the final.

ITV Two years ago, before they knew where England would play or even if they would qualify, ITV committed to building a studio in Warsaw. They appointed a local architect and launched themselves into "a bureaucratic journey deep into the heart of Polish politics". It was handsomely rewarded for its bravery when the draw guaranteed England could not possibly play there more than once, and even then not until the semi-finals, which will be broadcast by the BBC anyway.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...itv-television
That is £#%&!ing brilliant. Beeb

Unread 08-06-2012, 04:55 PM
dragflick

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Studio
BBC Having paid princely sums to overlook such iconic landmarks as Table Mountain in 2010, the Brandenburg Gate in 2006 and the Eiffel Tower in 1998, this time the BBC decided neither Poland nor Ukraine really had one – so will stay in Salford, at least unless England get to the final.

ITV Two years ago, before they knew where England would play or even if they would qualify, ITV committed to building a studio in Warsaw. They appointed a local architect and launched themselves into "a bureaucratic journey deep into the heart of Polish politics". It was handsomely rewarded for its bravery when the draw guaranteed England could not possibly play there more than once, and even then not until the semi-finals, which will be broadcast by the BBC anyway.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...itv-television
From that same page:

Quote:
BBC Guy Mowbray, Steve Wilson, Jonathan Pearce and Simon Brotherton will work the mic, sitting alongside a group of analysts apparently selected entirely because their first name starts with the letter M: Mark Lawrenson, Martin Keown, Mick McCarthy and Mark Bright.

ITV Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend will cover England's games and the best action from Ukraine, while Peter Drury and Jim Beglin will watch Ireland and the cream from Poland. Jon Champion and Craig Burley have arrived on loan from ESPN to mop up.
Jon Champion and Craig Burley?! What the £#%&!? To mop up what? The toilets? Those two are the worst two @#%&!s ever to commentate on any sport, ever. I £#%&!ing hate that toothless porridge eating @#%&! Burley.

Unread 08-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
From that same page:

Jon Champion and Craig Burley?! What the £#%&!? To mop up what? The toilets? Those two are the worst two @#%&!s ever to commentate on any sport, ever. I £#%&!ing hate that toothless porridge eating @#%&! Burley.
£#%&!ing hate that jock @#%&! burley

Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
Watch it on RTE.
They don't even have a studio. Broadcasting from Eamon Dunphy's shed and huddled around a black and white 14" tv

Switching Off

Presume they'll be doing highlights of the games the Beeb are covering

Unread 08-06-2012, 05:01 PM
bobbledinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
They don't even have a studio. Broadcasting from Eamon Dunphy's shed and huddled around a black and white 14" tv
Hate the bastards. Promised me money for a documentary on the Milk Cup and then months down the line they remembered they don't have any £#%&!ing money. £#%&!ers.

Unread 08-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Jerry the Berry

Great start by Poland, I like the way they play and the system they use. Committing a lot of men forward and press high up the pitch. Risky strategy but great to see.

Greece are poor, though

Unread 08-06-2012, 05:09 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry the Berry
Great start by Poland, I like the way they play and the system they use. Committing a lot of men forward and press high up the pitch. Risky strategy but great to see.

Greece are poor, though
agreed. gonna be a good side to watch poland.

greece tough to score against.

Unread 08-06-2012, 05:16 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
From that same page:

To mop up Tyldsley, Drury and Beglin's cum from the floor should Steeeeeeeeeeevie £#%&!ing G score

Unread 08-06-2012, 05:18 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
agreed. gonna be a good side to watch poland.

greece tough to score against.

Big Lew looking very dangerous

Edit: FFS great finish

no fun

very decent header that

red @rmy

Easy money.
£30 on Ledders at 9/2

Unread 08-06-2012, 05:19 PM
Tumescent Throb

lucky we don't need a striker apparently because we'll never get the £#%&!er now
Closed Thread