United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 26-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Pop

Always guaranteed a £#%&! up during Christmas

Unread 26-12-2011, 03:27 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I can't believe he's got Carrick playing well in midfield so he decides to drop him back to CB

Play Fryers ffs
Don't think Fergie's had a choice.

Jones, Smalling, Rio, Vida all injured.

Personally would of picked Rafael for 60 minuntes and given him a game but we don't know where he's at in terms of fitness.

Unread 26-12-2011, 03:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!

Personally would of picked Rafael for 60 minuntes and given him a game but we don't know where he's at in terms of fitness.
Fryers.

Unread 26-12-2011, 03:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!

He will be out for weeks now, just watch

Unread 26-12-2011, 03:31 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He will be out for weeks now, just watch
He'll be alright for Blackburn/Newcastle.

Agreed with Fryers though, he's on the bench again which is good news.

Unread 26-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Billy Bigbollox

What the £#%&!'s up with Smallng now? Hargreaves put more consecutive games together than him ffs

Unread 26-12-2011, 03:32 PM
wiganste

I'm glad I've jacked it in. Paying £40 to watch that team. I know it's only Wigan but ffs, surely we could have picked a side worth watching.

And don't get me started on
a) Gibson starting &
b) Diouf on the bench.

Shocking

Unread 26-12-2011, 03:33 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I can't believe he's got Carrick playing well in midfield so he decides to drop him back to CB
'dropping players back a position' did wonders for Rooney's form earlier this season ...here's hoping for more of the same.

How the £#%&! is Gibson involved ffs??
We haven't got a strong enough squad to rotate to this extent.

I'm sure we'll still win the game, but that team selection makes an absolute mockery of Fergie's claims that we have a strong enough squad.

Unread 26-12-2011, 03:35 PM
djsst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
What the £#%&!'s up with Smallng now? Hargreaves put more consecutive games together than him ffs
sore throat

Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

I'm sure we'll still win the game,
Jesus Christ - Is that one of the first signs of the apocalypse...

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
'dropping players back a position' did wonders for Rooney's form earlier this season ...here's hoping for more of the same.

How the £#%&! is Gibson involved ffs??
We haven't got a strong enough squad to rotate to this extent.

I'm sure we'll still win the game,
but that team selection makes an absolute mockery of Fergie's claims that we have a strong enough squad.
I'm not. Martinez will be rubbing his hands after seeing that XI that has been somehow spatch#@&%!ed together.

Christmas gift for him, all right

Unread 26-12-2011, 03:36 PM
Jethro

Gibson will score nft

Unread 26-12-2011, 03:39 PM
red monday

Why the £#%&! are diouf and macheda on the bench when we've already got 2 good strikers on there. Surely this was the ideal opportunity to put Morrison and/or pogba on there.

Unread 26-12-2011, 03:41 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by red monday
Why the £#%&! are diouf and macheda on the bench when we've already got 2 good strikers on there. Surely this was the ideal opportunity to put Morrison and/or pogba on there.
is injured, apparently - there's a novelty

Fair point about Poggers, though. No wonder he wants to £#%&! off

Unread 26-12-2011, 03:42 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by red monday
Ridiculous isn't it??

Our midfield is a £#%&!ing dogs dinner thanks to a lack of investment & injuries galore, yet instead of phasing in 2 reasonably promising young midfielders he decides to fill the Bench with 2 strikers who have both had ample opportunity to prove they are nowhere near good enough to play for United.

Unread 26-12-2011, 03:43 PM
JakeB

Echoing whats been said already, but it is criminal that the fat pikey still gets a look in when we could blood some youngsters...whats the £#%&!ing point?

He's never been good enough, he's not good enough right now, and he never will be good enough. £#%&!ing baffling

Unread 26-12-2011, 03:44 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Echoing whats been said already, but it is criminal that the fat pikey still gets a look in when we could blood some youngsters...whats the £#%&!ing point?

He's never been good enough, he's not good enough right now, and he never will be good enough. £#%&!ing baffling
Resale value. Nft.

Unread 26-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Resale value. Nft.
I don't think the like's of Wycombe Wanderers will be able to afford to add much to his fee tbh

Unread 26-12-2011, 03:46 PM
Time For Heroes

Angry

I actually had a dream last night that Gibbo scored a LEFT foot screamer last night. I remember being really pissed off as I knew it meant he'd be around for another couple of seasons of mediocrity.

Unread 26-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up

Quote:
I'm not. Martinez will be rubbing his hands after seeing that XI that has been somehow spatch#@&%!ed together.

Christmas gift for him, all right
'Spatch#@&%!ed'.

Excellent word there.