United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-04-2009, 10:19 AM
Smeggs

we all know drogba loves a dive and a roll around but how on earth macherano didn't get booked last night i'll never know, especially with a ref who was intent on being the star of the show. cole is a @#%&! but the ref was very easily conned for his booking.

Unread 15-04-2009, 10:31 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
we all know drogba loves a dive and a roll around but how on earth macherano didn't get booked last night i'll never know, especially with a ref who was intent on being the star of the show. cole is a @#%&! but the ref was very easily conned for his booking.

tbh - I'm amazed Arebola was still on the pitch after his tackle on Essien

Unread 15-04-2009, 10:32 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
Mascherano does it every game. Just fouls the opposition every time they have the ball. That's all he does really, his passing is pretty shite and when he goes forward he is £#%&!.

Unread 15-04-2009, 10:47 AM
Ginners

thought drogba and lampard were class last night, if they had 2 decent wingers instead of kalou and malouda they would be a serious threat

Unread 15-04-2009, 11:09 AM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Mascherano does it every game. Just fouls the opposition every time they have the ball. That's all he does really, his passing is pretty shite and when he goes forward he is £#%&!.
he is a grade A @#%&!o but he is a very good player

Unread 15-04-2009, 01:04 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
one his day he is the best striker in the world.

his run for lampards first goal was brilliant, especially the use of his left foot when running with the ball. kept onside, skipped past the defender and put it on a plate for the late running midfield.

total football. confirmed!
long ball hoofed over the top, outmuscle the centre half, let poor control take you too wide, watch the midfielder shank it.

rinus michels eat your heart out

Unread 15-04-2009, 01:08 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
long ball hoofed over the top, outmuscle the centre half, let poor control take you too wide, watch the midfielder shank it.

it was a through ball from ballack that he latched unto. beat a defender with skill while dribbling on his weaker foot, got his head up and picked out a late running midfielder.

Unread 15-04-2009, 01:20 PM
borsuk

Quote:
it was a through ball from ballack that he latched unto. beat a defender with skill while dribbling on his weaker foot, got his head up and picked out a late running midfielder.
yeah, right

Unread 15-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

You may need to explain who the great man is to Marlo unless he's already scurried off to look at Google or Wikipedia

Unread 15-04-2009, 01:35 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo
You may need to explain who the great man is to Marlo unless he's already scurried off to look at Google or Wikipedia
cruyff wouldn't have got a game if drogba had been available in '74, i reckon.

Unread 15-04-2009, 01:38 PM
marlo

so are you saying you wouldnt take drogba at united?

i would in a instant.

Unread 15-04-2009, 01:48 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:

i would in a instant.
We already have one diving bastard that spends half the game on the floor. we dont need two.

Unread 15-04-2009, 01:49 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
We already have one diving bastard that spends half the game on the floor. we dont need two.
%@#$&!s. your probably just racist if you wouldnt have droga at united.

you lot did your best to run saha out of the club. chanting ruuds name whenever he touched the ball and shit.

Unread 15-04-2009, 01:51 PM
Sloppy

Quote:

you lot did your best to run saha out of the club. chanting ruuds name whenever he touched the ball and shit.
Youre trying too hard now.Keep it subtle at least.

Unread 15-04-2009, 01:53 PM
borsuk

Quote:

i would in a instant.
yep, that's exactly what i'm saying. partly because of his football - too physical, too little finesse for united - and partly because he's a grade a @#%&!.

i'm afraid united are more than just a series of results to me and i'd hate to see the @#%&! foul the shirt.

hth.

edit - i thought about adding 'that andy cole wore with such pride' just because i thought the dick was bound to toss some comment about racism around. then i thought 'nah, not even this idiot is that much of a tosser'. i was wrong, i see.

Unread 15-04-2009, 01:59 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:

wrong choice of words #@&%!head. to imply im a racist because i dont want a black player at United, must mean i couldn't stand mcgrath, cunningham, moses, anderson x2, parker, ince , evra, ferdinand etc etc.

why shouldn't have Saha been run out of the club? for that amount of K he was on a week and consistently injured.

and for the record, i dont want DROGBA at united, as i think he is everything that is wrong about the modern day professional footballer. Moaning, whining, diving, cheating bastard. Yes he can score goals, but the stuff that goes before him, i certainly dont want him in a united top.

that clear it up for you #@&%!?

Unread 15-04-2009, 02:04 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
wrong choice of words #@&%!head. to imply im a racist because i dont want a black player at United, must mean i couldn't stand mcgrath, cunningham, moses, anderson x2, parker, ince , evra, ferdinand etc etc.

why shouldn't have Saha been run out of the club? for that amount of K he was on a week and consistently injured.

and for the record, i dont want DROGBA at united, as i think he is everything that is wrong about the modern day professional footballer. Moaning, whining, diving, cheating bastard. Yes he can score goals, but the stuff that goes before him, i certainly dont want him in a united top.

Unread 15-04-2009, 02:20 PM
marlo

Quote:

you are racist. ive known it for a while.

you didnt like richardson, you hated saha and i remember you not being to find of rio.

i havent nothing against it as ive dealt with racism all my life.

Unread 15-04-2009, 02:28 PM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:

i would in a instant.
No : Tosspot of a man ( Drogba, not you ) , not a United player in a million years.

Unread 15-04-2009, 02:29 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

Infuriating me that tbh. Ruud was holding us back at that point and loads of #@&%!s were chanting Ruud's name when Saha touched it. I remember one game at O.T, I think Ruud came off the bench and missed a penalty.

Oh how stupid the dicks chanting his name when Saha touched the ball must have felt.
Closed Thread