United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-01-2009, 01:40 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
£#%&! off bedders. Id rather hit the bottle.

Unread 14-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
its where your headed tbh.

next time at the job centre you will meet a few mates, then you will link up with them in a ladbrokes somewhere and after one of you is kicked out for pissing in the corner you will just wander around drinking.

you will have loads of army stories for them and they will share stories about the xmas dinner at the oldham shelter.

I fear this happening, but as Ronan Keating sang "life is a roller coaster just got to ride it".........

Unread 14-01-2009, 01:48 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
You tried to undermine a mod, imo that's out of order.

For the record, I can check the post data base.

For instance this thread, first post. Records show 'Times edited = 0'.

Face facts fellas.
fair enough rafa, i apolohise.

Unread 14-01-2009, 03:12 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
im talking about the title.

didnt the original title say...

and then later you added the -in law-
I have not edited the title or the story at all. I have not edited any part of this thread.

You're back to the way you were when you were banned on the previous 2 occasions. Have you learnt nothing? The wum's on you because you keep getting £#%&!ed off.
Closed Thread