United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-03-2010, 07:56 PM
FraUtd

Default Re: Lille v Vermin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
not been watching, whats that kid upfront been like for anderelecht?
Lukaku? He got mentioned as I switched over but not seen much of him the rest of the half.

Unread 11-03-2010, 07:57 PM
Whip Hubley

anyone just watch that powerade advert

there's 2 £#%&!ing rooneys why in god's name haven't we signed the other one? Alright, he's a yard slower but i'd still take that up front

Unread 11-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Street Magician

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
They always do the 'man for man' charts don't they?

Reina - Better than VDS

Johnson - Close, but better than Raf/Fabio/Brown
Agger - Better than error prone Ferdinand.Only gets a game because he's black.
Carra - Better than error prone Vidic.There's no way Torres would take the piss like that against Jamie.OK, he has no pace, can't distribute the ball but he's a Red through and through.
Insua - Tough one.Everyone says he's shit, and he never really plays well.But, I see something in him - better than Evra

Kuyt - Better than Valencia.More pace, better hair.
Gerrard - Pisses all over Carrick, despite his shit season.
Lucas - Let's be honest, Darren Fletcher is a pub player.Lucas is Brazils under 21 captain.Well, he was.Better than Fletcher.
Mascherano - His ability knows no bounds, the complete midfielder.Would walk into Uniteds team.Better than everyone they have.

Torres - Better in every department than Rooney.Despite the whole world saying different.

Managers:

Rafa - If it wasn't for Ferguson having the FA and referee's in his back pocket, Rafa would have won 7 league titles by now.Despite only being here for 6 years. Rafa > Ferguson.

Unread 11-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Reina - Better than VDS

Carra - Better than error prone Vidic.There's no way Torres would take the piss like that against Jamie.OK, he has no pace, can't distribute the ball but he's a Red through and through.
Insua - Tough one.Everyone says he's shit, and he never really plays well.But, I see something in him - better than Evra

Lucas - Let's be honest, Darren Fletcher is a pub player.Lucas is Brazils under 21 captain.Well, he was.Better than Fletcher.
Mascherano - His ability knows no bounds, the complete midfielder.Would walk into Uniteds team.Better than everyone they have.

Torres - Better in every department than Rooney.Despite the whole world saying different.

Managers:

Rafa - If it wasn't for Ferguson having the FA and referee's in his back pocket, Rafa would have won 7 league titles by now.Despite only being here for 6 years. Rafa > Ferguson.
very good

well, very good for you. sparky shit's those kinds of posts though tbh realistically

Unread 11-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraUtd
Lukaku? He got mentioned as I switched over but not seen much of him the rest of the half.
thats the one, looking forward to seeing him.

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Switching Off

Quote:

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Zorg

Quote:

Reina - Better than VDS

Managers:

Great work magic old bean.

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:31 PM
wiganste

What a shit £#%&!ing game.

I've started boozing and I was determined to stay off it tonight. Thanks Liverpool and thanks Rafa

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:35 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

I've started boozing and I was determined to stay off it tonight. Thanks Liverpool and thanks Rafa

in wigan ste we trust

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

I'm never drinking again after last night

It's on in work but this has to be without doubt the worst game I've ever seen...since the Dippers last Euro Disney tie...utter £#%&!ing shite

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Switching Off

They'll try and spin 0-0 as a good result but when has 0-0 away ever been a good result in Europe?

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:37 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
I'm never drinking again after last night

It's on in work but this has to be without doubt the worst game I've ever seen...since the Dippers last Euro Disney tie...utter £#%&!ing shite
It's £#%&!ing woeful. What a £#%&!ing shit team they are.

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:38 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up Re: Lille v Vermin

Quote:
It's £#%&!ing woeful. What a £#%&!ing shit team they are.
roll on next £#%&!ing Sunday

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:39 PM
£#%&! KFC

that was a £#%&!ing penalty

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
They'll try and spin 0-0 as a good result but when has 0-0 away ever been a good result in Europe?
Oops, curse invoked

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up Re: Lille v Vermin

game just got better

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Ben

arf

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Father Christmas

Not Rafa's fault.

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Sparky***

Liverpool really haven't ever changed in europe since the £#%&!ing 70's.

bore the arse off everybody in the away leg and then nick the game at anfield with a pen or something.

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:43 PM
TravellingRed

wtf? They're playing champions league football on a Thursday night now? When did this happen

Closed Thread