United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-10-2009, 11:30 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Default Re: so are united going to bring on david villa to replace our 'white elephant'???

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Have you tried the internet? I can post mine when I have it with me but don't have the internet at home at the moment.
I have given it a go but they seem to differ wildly and so I was wondering if a fredster might have one they can recommend as nice so I don't end up with one of those super rich difficult to eat dense cheesecakes you get from proper posh partissarie places.

Unread 28-10-2009, 11:39 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Default Re: so are united going to bring on david villa to replace our 'white elephant'???

Its taken me three days to turn on the radio, tv, pc or come here and the first thing I see is one of your idiotic posts. Where you get the idea that you can refer to yourself as a 'We' when you are talking about anything to do with united is totally beyond me.

Your not a wum, your not a vibrant darkie, your not even funny (mostly). You are the most boring @#%&! that has ever hit the net since the days when the nigerian fraudsters came to town.

FOAD
Thank you

Unread 28-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Johnaldo

Thumbs up Re: so are united going to bring on david villa to replace our 'white elephant'???

fwiw sainsburys' finest mandarin and passion fruit cheesecake has a shortcake base. Its very sweet, but well worth it when making one yourself if you leave the mascapone with a bit less sugar in it.

Phrase of the day is "white elephant". Learn language with marlo, follow along at home. PARENTS: pick up cooking tips whilst your child gets #@&%!ed

Unread 28-10-2009, 11:47 AM
Harri Jaffa

Truth be told if you want the best Cheese Cake ever you should give my mum a call

Unread 28-10-2009, 11:55 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Truth be told if you want the best Cheese Cake ever you should give my mum a call
She does cheesecake as well

sorry jaff , open net

Unread 28-10-2009, 11:59 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Its taken me three days to turn on the radio, tv, pc or come here and the first thing I see is one of your idiotic posts. Where you get the idea that you can refer to yourself as a 'We' when you are talking about anything to do with united is totally beyond me.

Your not a wum, your not a vibrant darkie, your not even funny (mostly). You are the most boring @#%&! that has ever hit the net since the days when the nigerian fraudsters came to town.

FOAD
Thank you
i think you need to get a new radio/tv and pc if its taken you 3 days to turn them on..

or maybe you just need to grow up and be a man.

we lost. we as in manchester united. our team lost a football match.

'oh i wont watch tv for 3 days now in protest'

pathetic!

Unread 28-10-2009, 12:02 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
I call her three ties a week as it is... that plus the texts and valentine's day cards....

Unread 28-10-2009, 12:04 PM
armchair

There is a cookery forum btw.

Unread 28-10-2009, 12:05 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
She does cheesecake as well

sorry jaff , open net
on her days off

Unread 28-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
I call her three ties a week as it is... that plus the texts and valentine's day cards....
You the same bloke that likes it when she makes barking noises?

Unread 28-10-2009, 12:06 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
i think you need to get a new radio/tv and pc if its taken you 3 days to turn them on..

or maybe you just need to grow up and be a man.

we lost. we as in manchester united. our team lost a football match.

'oh i wont watch tv for 3 days now in protest'

pathetic!
So tell me, where do you get this 'WE' from and who do you think your kidding?

Unread 28-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Its a persona that lives off getting people annoyed

If you ignore it it will die

Unread 28-10-2009, 12:10 PM
marlo

Quote:
we - from Old English wē; akin to Old High German wir we, Sanskrit vayam.

im a united fan through and through. have been all my life and cant even imagine supporting another team*

Unread 28-10-2009, 12:15 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
we - from Old English wē; akin to Old High German wir we, Sanskrit vayam.

im a united fan through and through. have been all my life and cant even imagine supporting another team*
Can you not try? Please.

Unread 28-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

born in bolton, lives in essex, first game of the season is at the emirates

top red

Unread 28-10-2009, 12:20 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Smirking Revenge
born in bolton, lives in essex, first game of the season is at the emirates

top red
born in manchester*, moved to london , schooled in essex, live in essex, work in london. first game of the season is irellevant as he bleeds red

*greater manchester

Unread 28-10-2009, 12:21 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
You the same bloke that likes it when she makes barking noises?
She makes barking noises

I've begged her for that for years and she's never done it for me...all I get is a soft miaow...

Unread 28-10-2009, 12:22 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Quote:
born in manchester*, moved to london , schooled in essex, live in essex, work in london. first game of the season is irellevant as he bleeds red

*greater manchester
you mean bolton?

Unread 28-10-2009, 12:23 PM
forzagarza

Quote:

*greater manchester

Arsenal red

Unread 28-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:

FOAD
Thank you
might want to update your terminology @#%&!chops - it's not the 1970's
Closed Thread