United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-02-2008, 02:23 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Having read the transcript of that very interview on Record the other day, it's interesting (though not surprising) the way Sky leave out the quote from him saying that he could see himself staying in England for the next ten or twenty years. All he then did was state a preference for Spain if he ever moves abroad.

I think it's becoming less and less likely we'll lose him before his peak. The Premiership is now seen as the place to be in Portugal so there isn't the expectation there once was to see him test himself in La Liga. It's clear to everyone that United is the best place for him and I think he's aware of that.
He's very happy at Utd. Who wouldn't be atm? Professionally the playing side's looking very strong and could get better this Summer.

Did you see the quote from some Portuguese FA rep? Basically saying, for him and for his development, he'd be better at Utd.

Unread 07-02-2008, 02:23 PM
MUFC One Love

YCNMIU with Leg Saf!

I mean contracts mean everything these days don't they? It means you stay for the duration of the contract.

Unread 07-02-2008, 02:24 PM
Ed Sullivan

Nobody ever said he wasn't happy at United.

Unread 07-02-2008, 02:26 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
Nobody ever said he wasn't happy at United.
No, but there are plenty quick to jump to an assumption that he's leaving in the next year or two.

Unread 07-02-2008, 02:28 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
YCNMIU with Leg Saf!

I mean contracts mean everything these days don't they? It means you stay for the duration of the contract.
With the new contract we are guaranteed his services till at least 2012. 2 years before the contract runs out.

Most importantly though, why are you guys acting as if we're some mid table french club? Why are you all shitting yourselves about the possibility of Ronaldo leaving? We're United, when was the last time we sold a player we didn't want to sell who is so important for the 1st team? The kid is happy as he's said several times, United keep saying he isn't for sale at for any sum.

Just relax. If Ronaldo didn't care about this club and in the people that have put time and money into him he would have £#%&!ed off ages ago.

Unread 07-02-2008, 02:51 PM
plopborsky

SAF what did u do when ronaldo said he was leaving last time did u start to chop off your right arm where u have that ronaldo tattoo

Unread 07-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Rhodzy

Ronnie puts alot to bed doesn't he.

Unread 07-02-2008, 03:02 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Ronnie puts alot to bed doesn't he.
saf hopes one day its him

Unread 08-02-2008, 04:22 AM
keano's love

Thats better than fake badge kissing that many players do ( henry )

or "once a blue always a blue"

Unread 08-02-2008, 08:09 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Ronaldo is a Portuguese puff, a player that drops to his arse far to easily and overall a drama queen thats in love with himself.

Having said that he does have some £#%&!ing skills.

Guess you cant have everything.

Unread 08-02-2008, 09:06 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love

or "once a blue always a blue"
Well that's the same, isn't it?

A young lad playing for his local team knows he will always be a blue/or a red depending on who you support, but when Manchester United come calling you simply have to leave. Not that you'd know anything about supporting a club you grew up near and supporting. You don't understand the concept all the way over in Bombay so you shouldn't really pass judgement.

Ronaldo's situation is completely different.

Unread 08-02-2008, 09:15 AM
Whalefish

Quote:

A young lad playing for his local team knows he will always be a blue/or a red depending on who you support, but when Manchester United come calling you simply have to leave. Not that you'd know anything about supporting a club you grew up near and supporting. You don't understand the concept all the way over in Bombay so you shouldn't really pass judgement.

MUFC delivers patronising post #101.

Unread 08-02-2008, 09:20 AM
MUFC One Love

They need patronising the #@&%!smokers it's the only way they to tell them 'cos they come out with some utter shite really.

It's like saying Ronaldo loves Sporting, why didn't he stay there? Is he loyal to them? I just hate it that they constantly have to resort to beating Rooney with a stick. He's £#%&! all to do with it.

Sharath, as I just said, why didn't Ronaldo stay at Sporting?

Unread 08-02-2008, 09:27 AM
Whalefish

Unread 08-02-2008, 09:29 AM
antonin jablonsky

Shut up.

Unread 08-02-2008, 09:30 AM
keano's love

Quote:

its not about staying at the club.

Rooney said "once a blue, always a blue"

Then when he plays against everton, he kisses united badge. I was talking about that.

Unread 08-02-2008, 09:38 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love
its not about staying at the club.

Rooney said "once a blue, always a blue"

Then when he plays against everton, he kisses united badge. I was talking about that.
Do you realise how much stick he got for leaving? That's why he does it, they abuse him, he does that to wind them up. You're just finding anything to beat Rooney with, Rooney is nothing to do with it. Ronaldo loves Sporting, he left, it's the same it happens in football. As long as they're loyal to Manchester United I don't care.

Unread 08-02-2008, 10:01 AM
Stretters

Another thread turned into Ronney V Ronaldo

Unread 08-02-2008, 10:13 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Keano's love is leg saf without the comedy factor.

Unread 08-02-2008, 04:12 PM
khmk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Why did he have to say he wants to play in Italy? Why did you have to say that Ron, why? Why did you have to make that Pop come out of your mouth, I hate you Ron. I hate you.

Name that film!

"where do you buy your clothes? The toilet store."
Closed Thread