United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-12-2007, 04:41 PM
Lok

I've just checked through Chelsea's recent results. Since we beat them they've played 15 times (in all comps) and won 12 of them, they drew the other 3.

I bet they're chuffed now that all the attention has shifted from them. They can quietly go about grinding out results.

Unread 09-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I've said for ages Chelsea will be our challengers, when people were getting carried away with the Arse hype. Arse had one of them starts to the seasons where the fixtures were kind and everything went for them. They'll finish 3rd at best.

Best in the world EVER.

My arse.
Not so sure about that, Liverpool will be thrilled by todays result since the gap between them and Arsenal is not 10 points. If Rafa can resist tinkering (arf), and if he gets the 2/3 players he wants in January, I reckon they will push on. I wasn't so sure about Torres prior to his move but he's settled in quickly and looks a real threat. Didn't realise he was as fast as he is either. They'll cause us a lot of problems next weekend I just hope our back four turn up, switched on and have their don't £#%&! with me @#%&! shorts on.

Can see them pushing for the titel but as you say I still feel are the ones to watch. They're going about their business quietly and are racking up the points.

As for us, I still worry. A lot.

Unread 09-12-2007, 04:44 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Not so sure about that, Liverpool will be thrilled by todays result since the gap between them and Arsenal is not 10 points. If Rafa can resist tinkering (arf), and if he gets the 2/3 players he wants in January, I reckon they will push on. I wasn't so sure about Torres prior to his move but he's settled in quickly and looks a real threat. Didn't realise he was as fast as he is either. They'll cause us a lot of problems next weekend I just hope our back four turn up, switched on and have their don't £#%&! with me @#%&! shorts on.

Can see them pushing for the titel but as you say I still feel are the ones to watch. They're going about their business quietly and are racking up the points.

Now there is a suprise.

Unread 09-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Now there is a suprise.
Indeed. If I didn't worry, I'd just be complacent.

Unread 09-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish

Yes Torres is a worry next weekend. I expect Rafa will do what he did last season and stick his quickest striker on Vidic instead of letting Rio mark him.

Their defense is pretty poor at the moment though. Hopefully Rooney will have warmed up by then.

Unread 09-12-2007, 04:48 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
arsenal players were definately watching the fight this morning

Unread 09-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
arsenal will drop out the title race by february.

they are a confidence team and more or less the same as last season.

once they get a few similar results, they will go back to being the also rans they were last season.

liverpool and chelsea will finish above them imo.

not so sure about liverpool but definately chelsea.
%@#$&!s

Unread 09-12-2007, 04:50 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
At least we won't have to put up with the 'INVINCIBLES II' %@#$&!s for the rest of the season.
i know its small time but that unbeaten %@#$&!s this season has been getting on my nerves...

its like drawing became the new winning for the @#%&!s..

emirates celebrating a 2-2- draw was embarassing but not one of the tabloid "journalist columns" picked up on it.
Closed Thread