United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-12-2007, 09:39 PM
notrightnow

I love Ronaldo. Not as much as I loved George, but I'm a lot older now. I love Rooney too, But Roo only makes me smile, he's never made me laugh, and Ron'll have my eternal respect for being so unexpected a pleasure (I thought I was too old to feel like a kid again watching a football match) and yet he still scores goals. Admirable.

It takes all sorts I suppose.

I liked watching Maradona as well, but as he didn't play for United it never got past the grudging admiration stage.

Unread 05-12-2007, 02:44 PM
MJ Ramone

Maradona is the finest footballer to ever play the game.

Rooney is our best player.

I bet the likes of Argentina & Legendary SAF considered suicide when they read Maradona's views on our Wayne.

I think that's the end of it.

Unread 05-12-2007, 02:53 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

I bet the likes of Argentina & Legendary SAF considered suicide when they read Maradona's views on our Wayne.

I think that's the end of it.

Unread 05-12-2007, 06:36 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Pele not getting a mention?

Quote:
No chance, no Ronaldo = No Premiership title last season. Whatever happens this season happens, you can argue Rooney's being hampered by injuries but really, he should be the one looking after himself.

Cristiano has 13 goals already this season.

Quote:
Not at all. Maradona comments on Brazilian players aren't always serious anyway, he likes winding them up. Nonetheless, it's good to read that stuff about our players. I think I would take Rooney over Kaka actually, who is vastly overrated.

Unread 06-12-2007, 01:58 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
No chance, no Ronaldo = No Premiership title last season. Whatever happens this season happens, you can argue Rooney's being hampered by injuries but really, he should be the one looking after himself.
Shakes head
Utter %@#$&!s.

Quote:
Cristiano has 13 goals already this season.
Yeah cause it's all about goal tallies isn't it?....perhaps if he got his head up a bit more he'd have a few more assists to his name as well.

Your knowledge & appreciation of the game is cringeworthy. It really is like you discovered the game iself off the back of Pro-Evolution Soccer.

Unread 06-12-2007, 02:07 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Get down on your knees and do you what you do best. #@&%!.

That scene from Home Alone 2 - 'get down on your knees and tell me you love me'

Unread 06-12-2007, 02:14 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Yeah cause it's all about goal tallies isn't it?....perhaps if he got his head up a bit more he'd have a few more assists to his name as well.
ffs. I swear, some of you @#%&!s will never be happy

saf, MJ and you other idiots who love slagging one of our best players off in order to praise another of our best...just £#%&! off. It's £#%&!ing pathetic.

Unread 06-12-2007, 02:16 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Your knowledge & appreciation of the game is cringeworthy. It really is like you discovered the game iself off the back of Pro-Evolution Soccer.

Unread 06-12-2007, 02:25 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
saf, MJ and you other idiots who love slagging one of our best players off in order to praise another of our best...just £#%&! off. It's £#%&!ing pathetic.
No. You've called that completely wrong.
I haven't slagged off anyone. I never start any of this 'Rooney V Ronaldo' %@#$&!s.
I'm a big fan of Ronaldo, but I'm sick of Pro-Evo/YouTube boys like SAF continually running Wayne Rooney into the ground at every single opportunity simply because he's not either South American or from Sunny Europe.

I mean FFS, as if (as L.SAF suggests) Rooney could have done anything to avoid the series of incredibly unlucky injuries he's sustained in the last 3-4 years
He works his balls off to get back playing ahead of schedule.

+ this utter myth that Ronaldo single handedly won us the Title last year & Rooney contributed £#%&! all is embarrassingly wide of the mark.

Unread 06-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Alan

Lightbulb

Quote:
No. You've called that completely wrong.
I haven't slagged off anyone. I never start any of this 'Rooney V Ronaldo' %@#$&!s.
I'm a big fan of Ronaldo, but I'm sick of Pro-Evo/YouTube boys like SAF continually running Wayne Rooney into the ground at every single opportunity simply because he's not either South American or from Sunny Europe.

I mean FFS, as if (as L.SAF suggests) Rooney could have done anything to avoid the series of incredibly unlucky injuries he's sustained in the last 3-4 years
He works his balls off to get back playing ahead of schedule.

+ this utter myth that Ronaldo single handedly won us the Title last year & Rooney contributed £#%&! all is embarrassingly wide of the mark.
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6277

nft.
Closed Thread