United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-09-2020, 02:06 PM
Wilkins75

Like i say that bit to the left of the tunnel right alongside it was always referred to as "The Bridge" by my mates and i never questioned it being called that so the name stuck in our little group.

Unread 08-09-2020, 03:19 PM
waynes ear's

Man U? £#%&! off

Unread 08-09-2020, 03:28 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilkins75
Hopefully there will be fans back in by the time the 19th Dec rolls around.No away fans for a good while though i fear.Shame really,got some good memories from the tussles with Yorkshire scum in the nineties.Down to the ground early then a few pints before Lou Macaris then on the Stretty dancing like a loon to 10 men went to mow.
Quote:
I actually hope they have a half decent season and are pushing for a place in the top 6 in the league and get us in the cup quarters or semis.I'd love to have the old rivalry stoked up again but it will be all the more spicy if they are competitive rather than languishing near the bottom.
Worst wum ever.
Quote:
Must have been a term christened by my mates then,i never questioned it."Getting there early to get on the bridge" "The bridge will be rammed today" were deffo phrases i heard from that lot.
Anyone remember Trace the Ace??Think she sang in front of the Stretford End a couple of times in the early 90s and did a cover of Im so Excited but changed the words so it was all about Man U.Please tell me i wasnt imagining that as well.

Unread 08-09-2020, 05:44 PM
Red D

Quote:
I actually hope they have a half decent season and are pushing for a place in the top 6 in the league and get us in the cup quarters or semis.I'd love to have the old rivalry stoked up again but it will be all the more spicy if they are competitive rather than languishing near the bottom.
Get £#%&!ed

I hope lockdown continues all season, and they get relegated with 12 points.

Ensuring none of the bastards get to see their one season back in the bigtime.

Unread 08-09-2020, 05:57 PM
Wilkins75

Im not wishing them success in any way but i would rather play them twice a season rather West Brom or Middlesborough.You always want to have a battle with a team you've got history with.Surely?

Do you feel the same way about City and Liverpool??Don't get me wrong i would piss myself with laughter if they got relegated but if they spent the next ten years in the Championship i wouldn't get the same buzz on fixtures day.Nothing beats the feeling of an 89th minute 1-0 smash and grab at Anfield i reckon.Similar at Elland road.
Closed Thread