United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 08-04-2012, 12:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruber
Amos, Jones, Giggs, Park, Hernandez, Cleverley, Pogba.
Clevers, Poggers

Let's get 2 or 3 up nice and early and get the young 'uns on

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
About 120kg on top form. You?
Depends, are we talking 3 sets of 10 or a one off lift?

Unread 08-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
A bench is a piece of furniture, on which several people may sit at the same time. Benches are typically made of wood, but may also be made of metal, stone, or synthetic materials. Many benches have arm and back rests; some have no back rest and can be sat on from either side. In public areas, benches are often donated by persons or associations, which may then be indicated on it, e.g. by a small plaque. Benches are used both outdoors and indoors.
absolutely nailed it there MJ. But that doesn't change the fact we will lose 4-0.

Unread 08-04-2012, 12:46 PM
dunk

Quote:
A bench is a piece of furniture, on which several people may sit at the same time. Benches are typically made of wood, but may also be made of metal, stone, or synthetic materials. Many benches have arm and back rests; some have no back rest and can be sat on from either side. In public areas, benches are often donated by persons or associations, which may then be indicated on it, e.g. by a small plaque. Benches are used both outdoors and indoors.
Or a shit clothing company.

Unread 08-04-2012, 12:47 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Would be nice ...but I think we're in for a very long & nervy 90minutes ala Fulham.

Unread 08-04-2012, 12:48 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Now now.
too many twitchy arses on here already

Unread 08-04-2012, 12:48 PM
borsuk

Quote:
but that's not important right now

Unread 08-04-2012, 12:49 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
absolutely nailed it there MJ. But that doesn't change the fact we will lose 4-0.

Unread 08-04-2012, 12:49 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
but that's not important right now

Unread 08-04-2012, 12:50 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
too many twitchy arses on here already
But think of the relief when you saw the real team a minute later, and I was first with that one to rectify my wumming in fairness

Anyway, 3-0 united. Rooney 2 and Youngers with another screamer

Unread 08-04-2012, 12:52 PM
poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruber
Amos, Jones, Giggs, Park, Hernandez, Cleverley, Pogba.
The last letter of the first three subs is S. The last letter of the last four subs is K, Z, Y and A.

An omen maybe?

Unread 08-04-2012, 12:53 PM
King Schlong

8 points clear, city £#%&!ing shit themselves not knowing what to do and then get @#%&!ted off Arsenal. Crack open the beer lads, today is the day we win the title.

Unread 08-04-2012, 12:53 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
But think of the relief when you saw the real team a minute later, and I was first with that one to rectify my wumming in fairness

Anyway, 3-0 united. Rooney 2 and Youngers with another screamer
might stick a tenner on that score.

Unread 08-04-2012, 12:54 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Clevers, Poggers

Depends, are we talking 3 sets of 10 or a one off lift?
Three sets of ten? Hmmm, your lack of progression within your sets concerns me, Dunk.

SSN interviewing utter UTTER @#%&!s outside OT.

Unread 08-04-2012, 12:54 PM
dunk

Paul McGrath on GoS

Top, top bloke. Bit Camp though.

Unread 08-04-2012, 12:55 PM
dunk

Quote:
Three sets of ten? Hmmm, your lack of progression within your sets concerns me, Dunk.

SSN interviewing utter UTTER @#%&!s outside OT.
I'm rusty, need to change my routine tbh. Need to get fit and training again first though

Unread 08-04-2012, 12:57 PM
JakeB

Zamora, Wright Phillips, Barton, Cisse, Young..none of them playing

Unread 08-04-2012, 12:57 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
I'm rusty, need to change my routine tbh. Need to get fit and training again first though
PM at HT

Unread 08-04-2012, 12:58 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
PM at HT
Will do

Time For Heroes

3-1 United, Rooney 1st goal.

Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
8 points clear, city £#%&!ing shit themselves not knowing what to do and then get @#%&!ted off Arsenal. Crack open the beer lads, today is the day we win the title.
basically smacking the curse in the face with your dick