Closed Thread

Unread 31-08-2008, 01:31 PM
Vic Mackey

Quote:
Gambling forum. About 10pm. :gayfight:

Confirmed.

Unread 31-08-2008, 01:31 PM
koppas

Benzema is probably the best example of a "proper number 9" in Europe.

Unread 31-08-2008, 01:33 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
benzema is probably the best example of a "proper number 9" in europe.
hes shite

Unread 31-08-2008, 01:34 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
hes shite
I am not biting.

To say he is shite is just idiotic. Especially from someone who wants us to sign either a) Benny McCarthy or b) Michael Owen.

Unread 31-08-2008, 01:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
Benzema is probably the best example of a "proper number 9" in Europe.
Whether you like it or not, Drogba is the best number 9 in World football, hen fit, by some £#%&!ing distance. Then, sadly, it's probably Torres.

Unread 31-08-2008, 01:39 PM
Vic Mackey

Quote:
I am not biting.

To say he is shite is just idiotic. Especially from someone who wants us to sign either a) Benny McCarthy or b) Michael Owen.
Benni McCarthy who cant even get in the Blackburn team.

Lets get two shite strikers instead of one good one so we can save the Glazers a few quid

Unread 31-08-2008, 01:41 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Whether you like it or not, Drogba is the best number 9 in World football, hen fit, by some £#%&!ing distance. Then, sadly, it's probably Torres.
In your opinion.

Unread 31-08-2008, 01:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
In your opinion.
Based purely on the concrete evidence of results and performances at the highest levels against the top teams.

I hate the @#%&! though.

Unread 31-08-2008, 01:52 PM
JakeB

So then..when do we get to see Berbs and Hunter at OT??

Unread 31-08-2008, 01:53 PM
koppas

£#%&! Berbs:

Unread 31-08-2008, 01:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
£#%&! Berbs:

£#%&!ing great player.

Would've loved to see him at OT just for the menace value.

Hard as £#%&!!

Unread 31-08-2008, 02:28 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
no way in hell will we sign berbatov AND huntelaar. No way.
If we sign both of those I'll eat this £#%&!ing Laptop.
There's very little chance (or time) we'll sign anyone, never mind 2 of the £#%&!ers.

Unread 31-08-2008, 02:29 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
If we sign both of those I'll eat this £#%&!ing Laptop.There's very little chance (or time) we'll sign anyone, never mind 2 of the £#%&!ers.
lol.

Unread 31-08-2008, 02:59 PM
magic_cantona

Benzema is my dream signing.

After Berbs, of course.

I don't think we'll ever see Benz at United.In a United shirt.

Unread 31-08-2008, 03:10 PM
koppas

Quote:
£#%&!ing great player.

Would've loved to see him at OT just for the menace value.

Hard as £#%&!!
My second favourite (non-United) Premier League player. £#%&!ing fantastic he was. Hard as £#%&! and awesome in the air. Like you, one player I would've loved to have seen at the club. Well behind this bloke who, I reckon, would've been dynamite had Frank Clark returned Fergie's phone calls:

I remember being at Old Trafford when he scored for Forest in their 2-1 win in 1994 and he looked over to the bench as if to say: "You can have some of that!"

Top boy.

Unread 31-08-2008, 03:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
My second favourite (non-United) Premier League player. £#%&!ing fantastic he was. Hard as £#%&! and awesome in the air. Like you, one player I would've loved to have seen at the club. Well behind this bloke who, I reckon, would've been dynamite had Frank Clark returned Fergie's phone calls:

I remember being at Old Trafford when he scored for Forest in their 2-1 win in 1994 and he looked over to the bench as if to say: "You can have some of that!"

Top boy.
I always wanted Collymore at OT. He would've been a revelation. I remember being gutted when I got home from School and my dad passed me the M.E.N. with the Cole signing on the back. I was convinced Collymore was coming. I was at that game as well, in Soth Stand. I remember thinking we had to sign him.

Unread 31-08-2008, 03:19 PM
koppas

Quote:
I always wanted Collymore at OT. He would've been a revelation. I remember being gutted when I got home from School and my dad passed me the M.E.N. with the Cole signing on the back. I was convinced Collymore was coming. I was at that game as well, in Soth Stand. I remember thinking we had to sign him.
That is £#%&!ing uncanny as I came home school to have my dad tell me we had signed someone. I was buzzing cause I thought it was Stan the Man but turns out it was Andy Cole. Was gutted to be honest - despite his goalscoring record. Stan would've been fantasic.
Closed Thread