Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2019, 02:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Lost 6 out of the last 8.
No we haven't. Not in the league.

Lost 3 of last 5. Away at Arsenal, Away at Wolves and Away at Everton. 3 grounds all but the top 2 struggle at (and Palace )

There are 3 cup defeats, 2 against Barcelona ffs. And 1 v Wolves. 2 Away from home.

It's nowhere near as bleak as some would have us believe, currently, as disappointing as the Wolves and Everton games were. They're all just £#%&!ed and/or injured or returning from injury.

Can see a performance tonight, even if we ultimately lose.

Unread 24-04-2019, 02:37 PM
believe

Want to win, it’s city but I’ll do a little internal giggle if we don’t.

Unread 24-04-2019, 02:46 PM
Fat Al

Game cancelled 5 mins before KO cos of a mysterious illness that has struck down all the United players.
City awarded a 0-3 win.

Unread 24-04-2019, 02:48 PM
The Return of Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Utd winning tonight doesn't hand them the title. They still need to win all their games. Even drawing one will hand it back to City on goal difference.
They're not going to drop points though, they're too good.

Thanks

Unread 24-04-2019, 02:49 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of Tim
They're not going to drop points though, they're too good.

Thanks
Always grateful for his lot in life. We could all be a bit more like Tim.

Unread 24-04-2019, 02:54 PM
plopborsky

not arsed either way just want the season to be over.

Unread 24-04-2019, 02:56 PM
Jethro

I want us to win. I am past caring about any other outcome.

But I am going to the cinema so hoping for a nice surprise come 11pm.

Unread 24-04-2019, 03:02 PM
S/Side.Red

I'm with Baron. Don't want Liverpool winning the league but it's spectacularly smalltime to prioritise it over us getting a CL place.

Arsenal are dogshit away from home. There's a very decent chance they drop four points at Wolves, Leicester and Burnley.

Unread 24-04-2019, 03:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I'm with Baron. Don't want Liverpool winning the league but it's spectacularly smalltime to prioritise it over us getting a CL place.

Arsenal are dogshit away from home. There's a very decent chance they drop four points at Wolves, Leicester and Burnley.
Both live in London..

Figures.

Unread 24-04-2019, 03:13 PM
ZiggyStardust

Does it really matter
Not like we can do anything about it

Just be thankful we don't have to beat Liverpool to stop them winning the league
Not beating City is obviously far more achievable for our bunch of shit@#%&!s

Unread 24-04-2019, 03:24 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Both live in London..

Figures.
Used to local rivals being decent and therefore don't act like a bitch about it?

Facts.

More Liverpool fans in London than Manchester imo btw.

Unread 24-04-2019, 03:28 PM
Clownbones

The more I think about it, the more I want us to win.

That lot scabbing a league title would be the £#%&!ing worst.... but the truth is they arent scabbing it and would fully deserve it.

We'd be losing to our own £#%&!ing city rivals and handing them the league just to delay something that seems somewhat inevitable after 30 years.

Acting as total £#%&!ing bitches just to create a slightly less disgusting situation .

It's embarrassing. It really is.

Instead, why don't we actually show some £#%&!ing balls. Do our bit. React like a team with some ambition. Beat the best team in the country, go get top four - Which seemed gone 4 months ago - and lay down a marker for the following season.

Actually create something like a story of our own in a positive way and cherish the looks on the city's players face if we actually do it.

Chances are we could lie down and die and Liverpool still win the league. So we might as well go all to win and let the chips fall where they may.

Or lose 4-0. Either way.

Unread 24-04-2019, 03:29 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Used to local rivals being decent and therefore don't act like a bitch about it?
Shut your £#%&!ing mouth pal ?

Unread 24-04-2019, 03:34 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Shut your £#%&!ing mouth pal ?
You've been living on easy street for far too long. Decades bantering Bertie the Bert every week over your pints of piss weak ale.

And now the game has changed you want sympathy from us man who have been out here in the field fighting all comers.

This may even be good for you lads. Might turn you into battle hardened proper reds like us.

Unread 24-04-2019, 03:37 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
You've been living on easy street for far too long. Decades bantering Bertie the Bert every week over your pints of piss weak ale.

And now the game has changed you want sympathy from us man who have been out here in the field fighting all comers.

This may even be good for you lads. Might turn you into battle hardened proper reds like us.

Unread 24-04-2019, 03:38 PM
ziggyman17

Want us to win, but can see us losing by 3 goals. That little stumpy legged £#%&!er always scores against us, can see him getting a couple later..

Unread 24-04-2019, 03:39 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
The more I think about it, the more I want us to win.

That lot scabbing a league title would be the £#%&!ing worst.... but the truth is they arent scabbing it and would fully deserve it.

We'd be losing to our own £#%&!ing city rivals and handing them the league just to delay something that seems somewhat inevitable after 30 years.

Acting as total £#%&!ing bitches just to create a slightly less disgusting situation .

It's embarrassing. It really is.

Instead, why don't we actually show some £#%&!ing balls. Do our bit. React like a team with some ambition. Beat the best team in the country, go get top four - Which seemed gone 4 months ago - and lay down a marker for the following season.

Actually create something like a story of our own in a positive way and cherish the looks on the city's players face if we actually do it.

Chances are we could lie down and die and Liverpool still win the league. So we might as well go all to win and let the chips fall where they may.

Or lose 4-0. Either way.
I’m long past caring which one of our rivals wins the league but bar that Chelsea home match they blatantly threw to stop us winning the league Liverpool have usually shown up against our rivals even if it means helping us out because that’s what big clubs do. We need to regain our confidence fast or what started as a blip could turn into a malaise through the summer and into next season. Go out and smash city tonight and pray for a nuclear holocaust after the final whistle.

Unread 24-04-2019, 04:18 PM
TreeFiddy

Who cares what we ‘want’ to happen? The only thing that WILL happen is City cruising to an easy victory against our band of talentless @#%&!s.

Unread 24-04-2019, 04:30 PM
TheFatGoth

Ask yourself what you would derive more pleasure from?

United scraping 4th to ensure another meekly contested Champions League campaign next year

or

Liverpool missing out on the title despite possibly their best season ever.

No brainer imo

Unread 24-04-2019, 04:37 PM
Time For Heroes

Horrible as the scouse winning the league may be but it would be a bit funny to see super Pep and his £600m spent with just one league title and a couple of minor cups to show for his last 3 years.
Closed Thread