Unread 21-05-2013, 06:16 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
what a shocking thing to say

I will ask stoney to pray for you

Unread 21-05-2013, 06:24 PM
Aman27deep

Charity Shield he HAS TO WIN to get a taste of what's to come.

In the League above 85 points.

Win FA cup.

Semi's in the CL.

Get rid of chutiya players and £#%&! off the unfit ones. One CM and one (left) winger needs to be signed.

Unread 21-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Proper united football with a bit of swagger. And be realistic competitors for the big titles.

Unread 21-05-2013, 06:27 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Charity Shield he HAS TO WIN to get a taste of what's to come.

In the League above 85 points.

Win FA cup.

Semi's in the CL.

Get rid of chutiya players and £#%&! off the unfit ones. One CM and one (left) winger needs to be signed.
Few chutiya posters that need £#%&!ing off on here too IMO

Unread 21-05-2013, 06:29 PM
MagnificentSeven

top 2 finish

i'm bracing myself for a season with no silverware, would be perfectly natural and not indicative of "the beginning of the end", we will be in transition after all. but some of our more spoilt fans will be on his back, nqat

Unread 21-05-2013, 06:29 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Ok mate, if you say so.

i'll have £20 with anyone on this forum that we won't even make a champions league final for at least 4 years.
I'll have a piece of that

Unread 21-05-2013, 06:30 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
top 2 finish

i'm bracing myself for a season with no silverware, would be perfectly natural and not indicative of "the beginning of the end", we will be in transition after all. but some of our more spoilt fans will be on his back, nqat
'some'

Unread 21-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Few chutiya posters that need £#%&!ing off on here too IMO
Not me I hope

Unread 21-05-2013, 06:35 PM
MJ Ramone

Has to compete for the 2 main prizes otherwise what's the point? He isn't taking over a sleeping giant. We're League Champions ffs
Anything less than that will be a huge disappointment.

Get Rooney signed up, fit & focussed. We can't afford to lose him.

Buy a central midfielder to play alongside Carrick on a regular basis. We need to start seeing a consistent United team.

Tell the Board that we have to sign Bale at the earliest possible opportunity. If that's next summer then so be it.

Unread 21-05-2013, 06:36 PM
The Watcher

Challenge for the title, actually look competitive in the European Cup and sort the @#%&!ing midfield out. Should at least win one of the cups tbh.

Unread 21-05-2013, 06:36 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
'some'
i think the fact united are such a decorated club makes a fair few of our fans act like it's the end of the world if we don't win any trophies. granted 2011/12 was a horrific season but it was more a case of how us ending up potless happened, such as the 6-1 and losing it in the last minute, plus the late winner from liverpool and losing to basle and palace ffs. ANYWAY...

i would settle for a top 2 finish next season, any silverware would of course be great, but we have to be realistic. moyes needs time to settle in and i'd hate to see our fans act like chelsea, hounding managers out, we're better than that classless bunch

i'm just going to be patient about the whole thing.

Unread 21-05-2013, 06:38 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
we will be in transition after all.
Not really. He's taking over a title winning side, made up mainly of young players, at one of the best run clubs on the planet. This isn't Fergie turning up in 1986 ffs. A couple of decent signings and this side should be even better next season.

Unread 21-05-2013, 06:40 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
i think the fact united are such a decorated club makes a fair few of our fans act like it's the end of the world if we don't win any trophies. granted 2011/12 was a horrific season but it was more a case of how us ending up potless happened, such as the 6-1 and losing it in the last minute, plus the late winner from liverpool and losing to basle and palace ffs. ANYWAY...

i would settle for a top 2 finish next season, any silverware would of course be great, but we have to be realistic. moyes needs time to settle in and i'd hate to see our fans act like chelsea, hounding managers out, we're better than that classless bunch

i'm just going to be patient about the whole thing.
good post but I wouldn't settle for second place behind you know who again, league will be between us and Chelsea imo

we won't be hounding anyone out.......apart from Lindegaard obviously

Unread 21-05-2013, 06:42 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Not really. He's taking over a title winning side, made up mainly of young players, at one of the best run clubs on the planet. This isn't Fergie turning up in 1986 ffs. A couple of decent signings and this side should be even better next season.
it's a huge job for moyes though and he needs to get used to having such a job before anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
good post but I wouldn't settle for second place behind you know who again, league will be between us and Chelsea imo

we won't be hounding anyone out.......apart from Lindegaard obviously
what happens with city will be as equally interesting as united, this pellegrini is pretty much nailed on for them who, like moyes, doesn't have a great record with silverware

Unread 21-05-2013, 06:59 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
A top two finish and make our way through the CL group stages unscathed. Any scathing and I'll be pissed off.

Don't expect him to win his first trophy, but the FA cup would be nice.
About time we won it again, tbh

Unread 21-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Zorg

He's going to win the league anyway, nqat.

Unread 21-05-2013, 07:43 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Beating the vermin and tache @#%&!s home and away.

Unread 21-05-2013, 07:51 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Challenge for the title is the big one. Don't necessarily have to win it, we just have to be challenging all season.

Decent run in Europe.

Sort Rooney situation out either way.
This. Not winning it wouldnt be the end of the world but a decent crack at it is needed. If we drop off early then questions will be asked then who knows what could happen or where we could end up.

A win away at a 'top 4' club wouldnt go a miss.

Im worried that i dont no what the future holds for this club tbh with fergie i always thought trophies would be won, now, i dont know.

I worry alot though tbh, example, i worry what we will be like in 3/4 years when rvp retires, will we get a replacement? We always have world class player upfront, whose the next one. Worry worry worry worry

Unread 21-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Jack Duckworth

good thread from the boy blagger

what's all this 'top 3 finish' shite? i fully expect us to be challenging for the title again.

i'd like us to attack teams, especially at home. we need to make OT the place it was a few years ago, where teams were beaten before the game because of our reputation. i think we've lost our air of invincibility at home. we need it back.

quarter finals of the champions league.

also, he needs to make sure he's suited and booted on the touchline. none of this scally tracksuit business. you're the manager of manchester united now, son.

Unread 21-05-2013, 07:55 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99

A win away at a 'top 4' club wouldnt go a miss.
we won at Anfield Stamford Bridge and the Emptyhad this season , shame you a missed them
Closed Thread