I'm willing to go on hungerstrike

Unread 06-10-2010, 10:11 PM
magic_cantona

Default Re: Protest at OT (Spurs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I'm willing to go on hungerstrike
Dirty protest too?

I'll have some of this.The protest against Spurs I mean, not the shit smearing.

Unread 06-10-2010, 10:12 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
It'd only take 100 lads to block three roads. Chained together, silent protest sorta thing.
wee man and fuzzy are in.

Unread 06-10-2010, 10:19 PM
elephantstone

Unread 06-10-2010, 10:26 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Dirty protest too?

I'll have some of this.The protest against Spurs I mean, not the shit smearing.
Thats ONE of the roads blocked off

Unread 06-10-2010, 10:26 PM
tony tabletop

Thumbs up Re: Protest at OT (Spurs)

Could be good, get everyone wound up and then steam into Spurs out of frustration.

Unread 06-10-2010, 10:41 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Thats ONE of the roads blocked off

Just because I @#%&!ted you at Scrabble

Unread 06-10-2010, 10:42 PM
sluzz

Thumbs up Re: Protest at OT (Spurs)

A handful of unhelpful piss takers but but glad there's some interest on here.

Unread 06-10-2010, 10:45 PM
elephantstone

I was being serious

Unread 06-10-2010, 10:46 PM
fix up look SHARPE

the problem i can see with this is some supporters may take offence at being told they can't cross a picket line to get to the ground and things could turn u-g-l-y. which would be a disaster.

Unread 06-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

Just because I @#%&!ted you at Scrabble
Git

Unread 06-10-2010, 10:59 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

As RA says, never gonna happen due to lack of numbers

Plus as he also quite rightly says, there are people who will kick-off because they quite rightly want to go the game!

As a once quite avid protester, you see them all the time! Some are yrs long match-goers but you also get the mid-40's day-tripper who likes to act the big-un and make out he is one of these yrs long lot (even though no £#%&!er has ever seen them at a small allocation!

They are usually with a mate who has been going yrs and they think it gives them carte-Blanche to gob-off!

Unfortunately, top-redness isn't an Internet phenom, it pervades far too many of our home 'support'

Great idea but a recipe for disaster, and it smacks of ankle-jerk reaction to what the verm have 'achieved' today

Unread 06-10-2010, 11:03 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
As RA says, never gonna happen due to lack of numbers

Plus as he also quite rightly says, there are people who will kick-off because they quite rightly want to go the game!

As a once quite avid protester, you see them all the time! Some are yrs long match-goers but you also get the mid-40's day-tripper who likes to act the big-un and make out he is one of these yrs long lot (even though no £#%&!er has ever seen them at a small allocation!

They are usually with a mate who has been going yrs and they think it gives them carte-Blanche to gob-off!

Unfortunately, top-redness isn't an Internet phenom, it pervades far too many of our home 'support'

Great idea but a recipe for disaster, and it smacks of ankle-jerk reaction to what the verm have 'achieved' today
You're quite right, we shouldn't bother trying.

Unread 06-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
You're quite right, we shouldn't bother trying.
Did I say that?

I agreed with RA that people will take offence and it wouldn't just be GMP that would be 'at' the blockaders!

I used to sell RN and used to get grief off the sort of people I described above ffs

Trying to 'ruin' their match by selling subversive nonsense

If you honestly think a set of lads 'planning' affirmative action on open forums will actually work then you are actually as £#%&!ing thick as I thought you were!

Unread 06-10-2010, 11:23 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Did I say that?

I agreed with RA that people will take offence and it wouldn't just be GMP that would be 'at' the blockaders!

I used to sell RN and used to get grief off the sort of people I described above ffs

Trying to 'ruin' their match by selling subversive nonsense

If you honestly think a set of lads 'planning' affirmative action on open forums will actually work then you are actually as £#%&!ing thick as I thought you were
!

It's got more chance than your plan, doing £#%&! all and talking down any protest before it even starts. If you can't see that's counter productive to any chance of getting rid of the Glazers then you're as thick as you pretend I am.

Unread 06-10-2010, 11:25 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Sniffer

3 weeks to organise...

What time do the sky OB trucks arrive???

The night before is the answer!!

Are you honestly saying enough people will turn up for a 20hr blockade of the access routes to OT??

If the numbers did materialise, do you for one moment think GMP would be unable to put together a group of coppers to 'disperse' said group??

It's pie in the £#%&!ing sky (no pun)

Unread 06-10-2010, 11:26 PM
andyroo

So what's your plan?

Unread 06-10-2010, 11:26 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
It's got more chance than your plan, doing £#%&! all and talking down any protest before it even starts. If you can't see that's counter productive to any chance of getting rid of the Glazers then you're as thick as you pretend I am.
I've done more than you ever have pal so don't £#%&!in talk down to me!

Unread 06-10-2010, 11:30 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
I've done more than you ever have pal so don't £#%&!in talk down to me!
Straighten your face you daft @#%&!. You were the one who trotted out the usual personal insults, I was merely responding in kind.

I'm all ears if you want to share your idea with us. So far we know you don't think the suggestion made will work so tell us, what's your plan?

Unread 06-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Coracao

I'd prefer a mass pitch invasion, but that one will never get enough people on it.
Closed Thread