United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-06-2014, 05:03 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Don't be a dick. Schmeichel's cartwheel was after they went 1-0 up for a start.

Ince was no doubt bent on revenge of some sort, but he'd been ridiculed by Ferguson and the United fans for the preceding 6 months. After 6 years stellar service, I think most people would be tempted to react in a similar manner.

'Unforgivable' ffs. Grow up.
Don't be so touchy, FFS - one is allowed to have a different view to your own

There is also the fact that Schmeichel has done quite a bit since then to build bridges with United and their fans again. Ince?

Unread 28-06-2014, 05:09 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Who's forgiven him ?

Ince was better than keane nowhere near Robsons level. Irrelevant as he's a beadle handed wonky eyed #@&%!.

stop smoking meth:shakehead:

Unread 28-06-2014, 05:19 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
"but apart from that, Mrs Lincoln......"
The original point stands: since leaving the club, Schmeichel has acted like a bigger @#%&! than Ince has.

Unread 28-06-2014, 05:28 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
The original point stands: since leaving the club, Schmeichel has acted like a bigger @#%&! than Ince has.
agreed

Unread 28-06-2014, 06:03 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
Better than Keane & Robson

Unread 28-06-2014, 06:11 PM
magic_cantona

Tbf to Ince, we (United fans/Ferie) slaughtered him - anyone would've reacted the same after that goal at Anfield. Don't get me wrong, I hated him for it at the time but it was just at that moment.

He didn't ask for a move, Ferie got rid. What was he supposed to do after Inter? Say "I'll tell you what, I won't sign for Liverpool on big cash and maybe a title challenge - I'll sign for Leicester in case I upset anyone".

Please. Great servant, not as good as Keane though (but different types of players anyway).

Oh, and it was alright for us to rip West Ham fans after he £#%&!ed them off for us, wasn't it? He even wore our top before actually signing. But we cry 'cos he signed for Liverpool?:shakehead:

Unread 28-06-2014, 06:13 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Different type of player. Ince was genuine box-to-box, raw aggression and lung bursting runs - would lose the ball and track 60 yards to win it back.

Keane began his career in that vein, but after joining United (due in part to Ince already fulfilling that role), became an orthodox holding midfielder. Nothing too fancy, just breaking up play and owning the middle third of the pitch. If you take away his dozen or so red cards , Keane was actually very controlled and disciplined - a proper captain.

Robson was all of the above and more.
Preach.

Can't believe United employ Blue Peter as an ambassador or whatever the cheeky @#%&! calls himself. I'd rather have Craig Meehan.

Unread 28-06-2014, 06:21 PM
believe

Robson and Ince were too emotionally tied to be considered greater than Keane. Keane was a cold blooded winner and that makes him stand out the most, the perfect type of player IMO.

Unread 28-06-2014, 06:34 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Robson and Ince were too emotionally tied to be considered greater than Keane. Keane was a cold blooded winner and that makes him stand out the most, the perfect type of player IMO.

Unread 28-06-2014, 06:46 PM
My Name is Keith

Keane > ince every day of the week. Less technically gifted than ince but keane defeated the opposition by just being Roy keane. He was immense - the driving force for the team in so many crucial battles.

Once in a generation type player.

Unread 28-06-2014, 06:49 PM
HarkNowHear

Put a good shift in. Probz not a drinking pal, arsed where he went and what happened after the fact, Paid his fee and then some

Unread 28-06-2014, 06:51 PM
no fun

Apart from playing for Liverpool, ince is also unpopular with united fans for being a typical big headed cockney bastard

Well at least with me he is

Unread 28-06-2014, 08:21 PM
Crumps

Keane is a far bigger @#%&! than Ince.

Unread 28-06-2014, 08:23 PM
Aman27deep

Never seen Ince play in his prime so I can't judge him on football. But that wave was

Unread 28-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Stone Monkey

Gayest man hands ever!!!

Unread 28-06-2014, 08:41 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Never seen Ince play in his prime so I can't judge him on football. But that wave was
He was brilliant.

I don't care if he's a @#%&! - most footballers are - he was awesome for United

The older I get, the less arsed I am about whether or not Ince/Schmeichel etc are massive #@&%!s

Unread 28-06-2014, 08:42 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
Better than Keane & Robson
If Suarez hadn't come out with his "My teeth fell onto his shoulder" explanation, you would have won stupidest comment of the week at a canter.

Lucky bastard.

Unread 28-06-2014, 08:43 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
He was brilliant.

I don't care if he's a @#%&! - most footballers are - he was awesome for United

The older I get, the less arsed I am about whether or not Ince/Schmeichel etc are massive #@&%!s
Was like a more dynamic, over head kicking Pogba.

Unread 28-06-2014, 08:45 PM
utd99

I wonder if he had a little notepad in his pocket that had simply "wave" written on it.

Unread 28-06-2014, 08:47 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Ince was better than keane
Closed Thread