United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-06-2008, 04:26 PM
magic_cantona

People aren't still suggesting it's all about a pay-rise, are they??!

Unread 20-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
I meant exactly that.

I don't need a hack asking a question with mock concern to grab a slice of airtime on behalf of me when the @#%&! will hypocritically be reporting anti united drivel for the rest of the year.If he was that concerned for the fans I would prefer him to be doorstepping the Glazers about ticket rises.

It's just another snidey way to denigrate and undermine the club.If they were that concerned about the principle of letting down fans why have they not been grilling Bentley or Barry in the same manner.

Doing my head in - not one bit.If an announcement comes it comes until then I'll resist watching the SSN non story hourly bulletins
exacta£#%&!ingmundo

i was having a pop at some of the media hounds on here, not at you!

just to add that personally I think Ronaldo has not acted like a @#%&! at all. he has behaved a little bit like a Latino footballer with a love of Real Madrid. it's not cricket old chap. i'm surprised he would appear to believe that Real won't come calling again.

as for the Madrid media-led conspiracy backing United into a corner with their comic strip press coverage (duly repeated verbatim by their English counterparts ad nauseam)? don't make me £#%&!ing laugh.

let's have the official word from Real and/or Ronaldo please.

Unread 20-06-2008, 04:29 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

just to add that personally I think Ronaldo has not acted like a @#%&! at all. he has behaved a little bit like a Latino footballer with a love of Real Madrid. it's not cricket old chap. i'm surprised he would appear to believe that Real won't come calling again.

as for the Madrid media-led conspiracy backing United into a corner with their comic strip press coverage (duly repeated verbatim by their English counterparts ad nauseam)? don't make me £#%&!ing laugh.

Unread 20-06-2008, 04:31 PM
m14red

what would you have liked him to have done Keith? especially if you assume he wants to go to Real.

Unread 20-06-2008, 04:33 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
just to add that personally I think Ronaldo has not acted like a @#%&! at all.
No need to add the word 'personally' to this sentence.

We know.

And it remains the most baffling aspect of this entire saga.

Unread 20-06-2008, 04:33 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by m14red
what would you have liked him to have done Keith? especially if you assume he wants to go to Real.
Speak to Ferguson before anyone else, for starters.

Unread 20-06-2008, 04:37 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
People aren't still suggesting it's all about a pay-rise, are they??!

Some daft @#%&!s are yes.

My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by m14red
Ermmmm..

Approach the club and privately submit a transfer request allowing the club to either persuade him to stay or negotiate a deal on it's terms.

Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
No need to add the word 'personally' to this sentence.

We know.

And it remains the most baffling aspect of this entire saga.
maybe slotting it back into context will help

Quote:
culture old boy, clash thereof.

Unread 20-06-2008, 04:38 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
exacta£#%&!ingmundo

i was having a pop at some of the media hounds on here, not at you!

You would have sex with Ronaldo if he asked wouldn't you? Go on, admit it.

Unread 20-06-2008, 04:41 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

It's too obvious, isn't it?

Unread 20-06-2008, 04:43 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
maybe slotting it back into context will help

culture old boy, clash thereof.

Unread 20-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
nope. he's male. and not especially good looking. hth.

Unread 20-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I don't think I am being out of order by saying wind your £#%&!ing neck in. Fountz made a decent post in a jovial light hearted yet at the same time intelligent manner which

a, Pointed out he believes that Ronnie is off and anyone not of this opinion is being a bit blind

b, Made his point in a clever and interesting way.

Would it have been better just to post

"Ronnie is off and all of you lot who think otherwise are being stupid"

? If so it would be a bit of a dull start to a thread and we would be on football 365 rather that the Fred. I’m all for a bit of consideration to modern history but to make such a claim over what to me is a perfectly valid post is being precious to the point of silliness.

I'll keep this simple.

I don't give a £#%&! what you think.

I thought it was a £#%&!y analogy.

So £#%&! you.

Any bits you don't understand - please contact me for further details.
Closed Thread