Unread 11-05-2024, 08:52 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch View Post
Might as well go out with a LLLLL bang.
My favourite Welsh seaside resort

Unread 11-05-2024, 08:55 PM
pc6090

No. I want us to win every game. Now Liverpool are out of the picture I don’t care who wins the league

Unread 11-05-2024, 08:59 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
Won't we have to do that if we win the FA cup?
True. But wouldn’t mind the Europa too much tbf, but £#%&! than conference shite if we come 7th.

city winning 4 in a row () or us losing a near meaningless match against Arsenal? No contest, I’ve written the last few league games off anyway tbh, we’re £#%&!ing shite and will probably lose all 3.

Appreciate city will probably win it anyway the @#%&!s, but still- they’ve gotta go to spurs and get something etc.

Unread 11-05-2024, 09:06 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes View Post
An Arsenal win tomorrow wouldn't upset me at all.
This.

Unread 11-05-2024, 09:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick View Post
True. But wouldn’t mind the Europa too much tbf, but £#%&! than conference shite if we come 7th.

city winning 4 in a row () or us losing a near meaningless match against Arsenal? No contest, I’ve written the last few league games off anyway tbh, we’re £#%&!ing shite and will probably lose all 3.

Appreciate city will probably win it anyway the @#%&!s, but still- they’ve gotta go to spurs and get something etc.
You'd take a loss in the hope city lose ?

It just doesn't sit right ...

As for losing the FA CUP ? Jesus ..

Unread 11-05-2024, 09:26 PM
Tuco

I hope we batter the horrible @#%&!s

Unread 11-05-2024, 09:27 PM
redhegemony

. Most important thing is the final. We need to build confidence so hope we thrash them.

Unread 11-05-2024, 09:37 PM
avocado

Clearly a no. Time to decide if, given a binary choice, you choose to be a United fan or City hater.

Unread 11-05-2024, 09:51 PM
jem

I want united to win every game. if we qualify for some shit eurovision thing, then play the u-14s in it.

I don't care about city lancing the title and nor does anyone else. much as I hate liverpool, I wouldn't even want us to lose to deny them either. it lacks integrity - when they needed to win to gift us the title, they did. we £#%&!ed up. that's the way it should be. well... except we should have beaten west ham, obvs. and I will never forgive qpr for downing tools when they heard they were safe.

city don't matter as much as united. even when we are embarrassingly shite and can't (or the manager won't) put out a team. win. win fair. win in style. but win. we can't even lose in style.

Unread 11-05-2024, 09:57 PM
silv

luckily they team are so poorly organised, motivated and lack the balls to beat arsenal anyway

Unread 11-05-2024, 10:38 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I want united to win every game. if we qualify for some shit eurovision thing, then play the u-14s in it.

I don't care about city lancing the title and nor does anyone else. much as I hate liverpool, I wouldn't even want us to lose to deny them either. it lacks integrity - when they needed to win to gift us the title, they did. we £#%&!ed up. that's the way it should be. well... except we should have beaten west ham, obvs. and I will never forgive qpr for downing tools when they heard they were safe.

city don't matter as much as united. even when we are embarrassingly shite and can't (or the manager won't) put out a team. win. win fair. win in style. but win. we can't even lose in style.
Poty

Unread 11-05-2024, 10:46 PM
Stickman

I don't want to lose at all.

Arsenal are absolute weasels and always will be.

Unread 11-05-2024, 10:51 PM
est.1878

No feelings whatsoever for arsenal since the 90s.

Happy with whatever happens tomorrow. A rare state of relaxed zen on all outcomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post

OOTs will never feel the city full hatred thing and that's okay. Just like we feel nothing when London clubs win things

Unread 11-05-2024, 11:58 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post
OOTs will never feel the city full hatred thing and that's okay. Just like we feel nothing when London clubs win things
I don't care about london clubs. I hate liverpool.

Unread 12-05-2024, 12:49 AM
guerreiro

Not been arsed about the last few games, would be silly to suddenly get arsed now, hoping to do City a favour.

Thanks egg head.

Unread 12-05-2024, 01:30 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post

Unfortunately for them and Liverpool of recent years, they've got fantastic teams who won't be able to win the league because they've been leap frogged by a club who have basically cheated their way to an absolutely dominant position that they have no right to be in.

So much schadenfreude.

They all loved it when it was at our expense, didn't they.

Unread 12-05-2024, 09:29 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
…..and to fly home from Azerbaijan on a Thursday night ready to play on Sunday

No ta
The more time away from Erik’s training the better.

Unread 12-05-2024, 09:33 AM
believe

Not sure we’re in much of a position to be debating whether we chooses to beat Arsenal or not

Unread 12-05-2024, 09:35 AM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun View Post
I certainly will…for only the second time

Last time was when Derby beat us 1-0 and it meant City were down

Not going to stand up and cheer when Arsenal score because I don’t want to be assaulted by bigger boys, but will be happy inside

3 nil arse
Great thread but ca someone teach Nofers how to do a poll?

Don’t care, would need the third option. Preference would be a good performance with Arse sneaking it. I have some sympathy with the view that City aren’t going to drop anymore points though.

Just hope we don’t embarrass ourselves again.

Unread 12-05-2024, 09:40 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80 View Post
Great thread but ca someone teach Nofers how to do a poll?

:
More chance of teaching Casimero how to play back 4