United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-12-2019, 03:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Before he got ‘injured’, Ole had him pretty consistently in a midfield two.
Because the other options weren't performing. Fred was way out of favour, as was Matic. And that is the limit of our options

Quite enjoying Mino ripping into United tbh..

Unread 20-12-2019, 03:40 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Quite enjoying Mino ripping into United tbh..

Unread 20-12-2019, 03:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
If he was talking shit then fair enough, pretty much spot on with everything I've read though, shit that should be being said by others, ramping up the pressure on the owners.

Unread 20-12-2019, 03:45 PM
utd99

The only thing Raiola knows about football clubs is the best way to extort them.

“Mino”

Unread 20-12-2019, 03:49 PM
dunk

Quote:
The only thing Raiola knows about football clubs is the best way to extort them.

“Mino”
Then he'd be talking shit wouldn't he, however, he's pretty much saying what most United fans have been saying about the club, so there you go. Clearly has far, far more insight into what is happening behind the scenes than anyone on here could dream of too.

Hate the fat parasite, but when he's right, he's right.

Unread 20-12-2019, 03:49 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
If he was talking shit then fair enough, pretty much spot on with everything I've read though, shit that should be being said by others, ramping up the pressure on the owners.
He's a £#%&!ing parasite pal, don't give a single thought to what he says, all he cares about is his cash and his assets ...£#%&! him and £#%&! Pogba.

Unread 20-12-2019, 03:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
He's a £#%&!ing parasite pal, don't give a single thought to what he says, all he cares about is his cash and his assets ...£#%&! him and £#%&! Pogba.
That he is. Doesn't mean he's not right.

Unread 20-12-2019, 04:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Unreal

Pogba coming back might upset the progress McT and even Fred have made. Relearning when Paul wants the ball etc. Or it might be a massive success.

It would be great for United if he stays and performs as part of a functioning midfield.

Would be gutted for Bunks though. He’s in the long grass with the lad.
Want him to sign for Liverpool so i can hate him a smidgen more ...

Unread 20-12-2019, 04:50 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Want him to sign for Liverpool so i can hate him a smidgen more ...

I hate him already for his big coats and multiple international holidays. He's the Baron of the United team.

Unread 20-12-2019, 06:38 PM
utd99

Quote:
Then he'd be talking shit wouldn't he, however, he's pretty much saying what most United fans have been saying about the club, so there you go. Clearly has far, far more insight into what is happening behind the scenes than anyone on here could dream of too.

Hate the fat parasite, but when he's right, he's right.
He may know what’s going on behind the scenes -albeit with a very one eyed account from his little puppet- but that doesn’t mean he has any clue what it takes to run a successful club. His job is to sow seeds of discord and profit from it; destroy harmony rather than create it - and he’s very good at it. Football’s very own Don King.

Unread 20-12-2019, 06:58 PM
Cream

Quote:
He may know what’s going on behind the scenes -albeit with a very one eyed account from his little puppet- but that doesn’t mean he has any clue what it takes to run a successful club. His job is to sow seeds of discord and profit from it; destroy harmony rather than create it - and he’s very good at it. Football’s very own Don King.
Mo moves, mo money.

Anelka's brothers worked that one out.

Unread 20-12-2019, 07:14 PM
dunk

Quote:
As things stand he can’t move his asset on as he isn’t playing and his stock is at its lowest as a result. He needs him playing regularly, well and in a successful side in order to maximise his earning potential. And if we were playing well and successful/challenging he probably wouldn’t want to move anyway, as he’d be getting maximum exposure at the biggest club in the World, on the biggest stage and would be successful. However you look at it, he’s right.

United aren’t the only club he’s dealing with. Of course he knows what well run and successful clubs are doing you’d have to be £#%&!ing stupid to think you’ve got a better idea of what’s going on than someone who is involved in the game as he is. He’s a parasite, but clearly a very smart one.

Unread 20-12-2019, 07:51 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

I hate him already for his big coats and multiple international holidays. He's the Baron of the United team.

Unread 20-12-2019, 08:08 PM
utd99

Quote:
As things stand he can’t move his asset on as he isn’t playing and his stock is at its lowest as a result. He needs him playing regularly, well and in a successful side in order to maximise his earning potential. And if we were playing well and successful/challenging he probably wouldn’t want to move anyway, as he’d be getting maximum exposure at the biggest club in the World, on the biggest stage and would be successful. However you look at it, he’s right.

United aren’t the only club he’s dealing with. Of course he knows what well run and successful clubs are doing you’d have to be £#%&!ing stupid to think you’ve got a better idea of what’s going on than someone who is involved in the game as he is. He’s a parasite, but clearly a very smart one.
The stupidity is in imagining that being good at one thing -in this case grand larceny- makes you good at all things. Football’s biggest flaw is not realising that good players don’t necessarily make good managers -completely different skill sets-, and I think it’s fair to say that players are a little bit more involved in the game than Mino £#%&!ing Raiola.

Unread 20-12-2019, 08:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
The stupidity is in imagining that being good at one thing -in this case grand larceny- makes you good at all things. Football’s biggest flaw is not realising that good players don’t necessarily make good managers -completely different skill sets-, and I think it’s fair to say that players are a little bit more involved in the game than Mino £#%&!ing Raiola.
What?

Unread 20-12-2019, 08:24 PM
believe

I’m so ficking drinks

Edict wrong thread

Unread 20-12-2019, 08:43 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I’m so ficking drinks

Edict wrong thread
Somehow appropriate in this one, though.

Unread 20-12-2019, 11:36 PM
utd99

Quote:
What?
Simply put, good (crooked) agent doesn’t equal good CEO or DoF in the same way that good player doesn’t equal good manager. Just because someone’s “in the game” per se doesn’t mean they have the solutions to all footballing issues. Raiola knows Utd in the same way Rashford’s dad knows Utd, but I doubt we’d be listening to him how the club should be structured.

Unread 20-12-2019, 11:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
Simply put, good (crooked) agent doesn’t equal good CEO or DoF in the same way that good player doesn’t equal good manager. Just because someone’s “in the game” per se doesn’t mean they have the solutions to all footballing issues. Raiola knows Utd in the same way Rashford’s dad knows Utd, but I doubt we’d be listening to him how the club should be structured.
No, but from a critique point of view, he sees behind the curtain of most top clubs and can see what's working and what isn't; who's efficient and professional, who isn't; who's players are happy and who's aren't; so is actually pretty qualified and in a decent position to comment. Like it or not.

Unread 20-12-2019, 11:55 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I’m so ficking drinks

Edict wrong thread
Lolz
Closed Thread