United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-07-2012, 12:39 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Worked with Gibson. Got him out of the club too.
I want tomclevz23 off the face of the earth. Botox stretch faced @#%&!.

Unread 03-07-2012, 12:39 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
ac engineer
Engineer ?

Unread 03-07-2012, 01:01 PM
irk

Quote:
ac engineer
he's in charge of opening and closing the window in his boss's office. when he's not on footstool duties

Unread 03-07-2012, 01:40 PM
saffers

Has no reason to justify himself to United mongs on twitter, fair play for bothering to reply. Hope it motivates him to work harder and fulfil his potential.

You'd think he was filming adverts abroad every week judging by the hatred on here. One of our own academy products aswell, no less.

Unread 04-07-2012, 12:09 AM
Bral

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
£#%&! him the pouty lipped @#%&!. a bit of bullying it never did magic any harm.
Were you a bully in school irkers?

Unread 04-07-2012, 06:42 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bral
Were you a bully in school irkers?
No, but I am at home tbhnilbymouth

Unread 04-07-2012, 10:51 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Has no reason to justify himself to United mongs on twitter, fair play for bothering to reply. Hope it motivates him to work harder and fulfil his potential.

You'd think he was filming adverts abroad every week judging by the hatred on here. One of our own academy products aswell, no less.
Loved when I saw it. Fair play to him. Just another case of the doom-mongs overhyping something small just to give them another reason to hate something about the club.

Unread 04-07-2012, 12:53 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Loved when I saw it. Fair play to him. Just another case of the doom-mongs overhyping something small just to give them another reason to hate something about the club.
Not at all, I think fans relate to humble, hard working players that do their talking on the pitch.
The 'Americanisation' of sports stars in this Country (post-Beckham) is £#%&!ing nauseating, but you just have to put up with it...but ffs let's at least wait until you've achieved something.
Cleverley's 'moody, shadow drenched' pics of him pouting or twirling a ball on his finger are £#%&!ing shameless.
Has he even played double figure first team matches??...who the £#%&! does he think he is? He's a nobody.

He can have all the bastard websites & twitter accounts he wants when he's scored winning goals in European Cup semi Finals & has a drawer full of League Title winning medals.

Unread 04-07-2012, 12:58 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Not at all, I think fans relate to humble, hard working players that do their talking on the pitch.
The 'Americanisation' of sports stars in this Country (post-Beckham) is £#%&!ing nauseating, but you just have to put up with it...but ffs let's at least wait until you've achieved something.
Cleverley's 'moody, shadow drenched' pics of him pouting or twirling a ball on his finger are £#%&!ing shameless.
Has he even played double figure first team matches??...who the £#%&! does he think he is? He's a nobody.

He can have all the bastard websites & twitter accounts he wants when he's scored winning goals in European Cup semi Finals & has a drawer full of League Title winning medals.

Unread 04-07-2012, 01:00 PM
believe

Thumbs up

Quote:

believe likes this.

Unread 04-07-2012, 01:08 PM
borsuk

nobody takes this 'brand' shit seriously, do they? it's just farting about on fred, nobody really gives a toss, surely.

Unread 04-07-2012, 01:12 PM
Jethro

How about this! Ignore it and don't look at his website or twitter

Unread 04-07-2012, 01:28 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Eh? What the £#%&! are you on about? Where would we go for faux outrage then?

Unread 04-07-2012, 01:29 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Eh? What the £#%&! are you on about? Where would we go for faux outrage then?
he thinks we've got better things to do with our lives

Unread 04-07-2012, 01:32 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
he thinks we've got better things to do with our lives
and yet he's on here with us. Fruitloop!

Unread 04-07-2012, 01:34 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
I've never been to his website & have never read a single 'tweet' by anybody (except on here)
That isn't the point.

The point is about him & his delusions of grandeur.
It's all part of the same sorry mess that Football is in. 19 year old Footballers with both sleeves fully tattooed up with no meaning or good taste whatsoever, the likes of Pogba, Morrison & Fryers behaving like utter shitbags with an obscene sense of entitlement, Celebrity & Cash > medals & sporting achievement.

Unread 04-07-2012, 01:39 PM
borsuk

Quote:
I've never been to his website & have never read a single 'tweet' by anybody (except on here)
That isn't the point.

It's all part of the same sorry mess that Football is in. 19 year old Footballers with both sleeves fully tattooed up with no meaning or good taste whatsoever, the likes of Pogba, Morrison & Fryers behaving like utter shitbags with an obscene sense of entitlement, Celebrity & Cash > medals & sporting achievement.
he's got a website. delusions of grandeur

Unread 04-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Jethro

Quote:
That isn't the point.

As you said its modern Football I am afraid and it's not going to change. I watch them for 90minutes a week and that's as far as my interest goes, they're all horrible @#%&!s.

Unread 04-07-2012, 01:42 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
he's got a website. delusions of grandeur
Why has he got a website?
He thinks he's a 'superstar' Footballer when in reality he has done absolutely nothing. He's a £#%&!ing myth until he proves otherwise.

Unread 04-07-2012, 01:47 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Why has he got a website?
He thinks he's a 'superstar' Footballer when in reality he has done absolutely nothing. He's a £#%&!ing myth until he proves otherwise.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
Closed Thread