United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 16-04-2018, 02:24 PM
plopborsky

set fire to all of them

Unread 16-04-2018, 02:25 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours

Yesterday's misery needs to be put in context, it was massively amplified by the fact that Citeh won the league.
I disagree. city were going to win the league anyway. the context is that we need to finish second and we were playing the bottom team at a time when we ought to have been reasonably confident. and yet we still managed to look disorganised, unmotivated and second rate. there is no excuse for bring so lame. we are going to end up playing cl qualifiers. the least mou could do is give some thrusting youngsters a pop*.

obvs, mourinho was always going to be a bad fit for united, but we're not even getting peak effective @#%&! mourinho. we're just getting bolshie teenager mourinho. every game, I look at the way we play and wonder what the £#%&! it's supposed to be.

every interview, his face just seems to be saying "oh, why do I have to sweep the yard? the wind will only blow more leaves on it." I hope he's exposed by a sting for doing someting awful. it's only way we're getting rid of this @#%&!.

even muhammad saeed al saffers doesn't have a script prepared. this kind of result is ok as a once a season aberration, but the performance is absolutely par for the course right now - pointless, spineless, unreactive, couldn't give a £#%&! %@#$&!s.

Unread 16-04-2018, 02:26 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
set fire to all of them

Agreed. Maybe leave Dave out and start from there.

Unread 16-04-2018, 02:27 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
6 months older than when they strolled the title.
they didn't stroll anything, you dick. they were awful and won by default despite themselves.

Unread 16-04-2018, 02:28 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I disagree. city were going to win the league anyway. the context is that we need to finish second and we were playing the bottom team at a time when we ought to have been reasonably confident. and yet we still managed to look disorganised, unmotivated and second rate. there is no excuse for bring so lame. we are going to end up playing cl qualifiers. the least mou could do is give some thrusting youngsters a pop*.

obvs, mourinho was always going to be a bad fit for united, but we're not even getting peak effective @#%&! mourinho. we're just getting bolshie teenager mourinho. every game, I look at the way we play and wonder what the £#%&! it's supposed to be.

every interview, his face just seems to be saying "oh, why do I have to sweep the yard? the wind will only blow more leaves on it." I hope he's exposed by a sting for doing someting awful. it's only way we're getting rid of this @#%&!.

even muhammad saeed al saffers doesn't have a script prepared. this kind of result is ok as a once a season aberration, but the performance is absolutely par for the course right now - pointless, spineless, unreactive, couldn't give a £#%&! %@#$&!s.
It shows how bad things are when you write something I agree with

Unread 16-04-2018, 02:28 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
they didn't stroll anything, you dick. they were awful and won by default despite themselves.
Oh ffs

You strange man.

Unread 16-04-2018, 02:29 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Agreed. Maybe leave Dave out and start from there.
Dave can light the torch thats my only exception.

Unread 16-04-2018, 02:32 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
13 points gap to second is pretty much strolling it, regardless of how shit you believe the team was.

2012/13 - the last time I got excited about United. Maybe for one week at the start of the 2014/15 season, when I though we had signed Falcao.

Unread 16-04-2018, 02:32 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
You genuinely might be the most clueless football poster on this entire forum. Even people I disagree with 100% make more sense than you.

Lucked into an 11 point title win.

Unread 16-04-2018, 02:37 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Oh ffs

You strange man.

Unread 16-04-2018, 02:37 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
It shows how bad things are when you write something I agree with

Seconded

Unread 16-04-2018, 02:38 PM
jem

Quote:
Oh ffs

You strange man.
it was an embarrassing stumble to the title with no real opposition. arguably, fergie's greatest triumph and basis for our no proper midfield of the following 5 years.

Quote:
You genuinely might be the most clueless football poster on this entire forum. Even people I disagree with 100% make more sense than you.

since you talk %@#$&!s all the time, I'm probably not going to cry myself to sleep.

Unread 16-04-2018, 02:42 PM
Buck

Quote:
Moyeseh took over the current champions tbf, and proceeded to get @#%&!ted by everyone. Of course it's not as bad ffs
Only Champions League QF in the last seven seasons came under him

Unread 16-04-2018, 02:50 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

since you talk %@#$&!s all the time, I'm probably not going to cry myself to sleep.
Yeah ok. Nothing is more nailed on that watching us play like school kids then logging on here to see you blame mike Dean for not giving us a free kick on the halfway line; and you’d blame Mourinho if De Gea threw one into his own net.

I really hope this is all a wind up, because it’s scary shit if not.

Unread 16-04-2018, 02:51 PM
sub three hours

My hope is that Portugal under Coach Fernando Santos have an absolute nightmare of a World Cup. There will be heightened expectations in Portugal having won the Euro’s.

Jose could then bow out gracefully and go and manage the Portuguese national team and leave our football club. It would suit his vanity. I could see him going for it. Please may it happen.

Unread 16-04-2018, 03:10 PM
boreez

Teams don’t fear us at all anymore. The players don’t fear each other anymore. Mourinho doesn’t fear anything, which could be an asset but right now seems to be a hindrance.

No one needs to perform for anyone or anything, and they all get paid well to just show up. Nearly every single player would go to City for the right money. There’s no heart.

This will likely not change.

Have a nice day.

Unread 16-04-2018, 03:23 PM
jem

Quote:
Yeah ok. Nothing is more nailed on that watching us play like school kids then logging on here to see you blame mike Dean for not giving us a free kick on the halfway line; and you’d blame Mourinho if De Gea threw one into his own net.

I really hope this is all a wind up, because it’s scary shit if not.
blaming mourinho for the way we play is entirely justified. people giving him a free pass because we have a team of shit@#%&!s and he'll be fine with £500mio to spend are deluded £#%&!wits.

refs are shit, but I have not blamed refs for our performances. fake news.

Unread 16-04-2018, 04:57 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Despite easing off towards the end, too.

Unread 16-04-2018, 05:38 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Ferguson's last season undoubtedly salted the field for those that followed him in terms of expectations, but £#%&! me for the money we've spent and the alleged pedigree of our last two manager's our performance has been abject, this season has been better in terms of league position but our football is as bad as it's ever been, that's not an overreaction to Sunday, both Seville legs, Huddersfield away league, Stoke away, Burnley away, taking 84 minutes to score against Derby in the FA Cup, Spurs, Bournemouth and Brighton in the league were all £#%&!ing awful.

Give Mourinho another season and Martial and possibly Rashford are likely gone or on the brink because of lack of games, ditto Herrera and Blind, Pogba will be on the outs and we'll likely have 6 international centre halves at the club. Matic will be wrong side of 30, The Scottish Player will still be an honest tryer.

You can say Herrera, Pogba and Blind are shit@#%&!s and frauds but you're still spending big money just to stand still in terms of squad depth, if Martial and Rashford are gone or going you're relying on Sanchez being able to carry the same workload as he ticks over 30 as well as spending big to replace the teams future.

Matic sort of made sense as a bit of experience in the middle of the park, but Lindelof is ropey as £#%&! and Sanchez is a player you buy if Martial and Rashford are injured and you're fighting a close run title race, which we never were, so as it is he's a waste of £400k a week, he's basically a Latino Mkhitaryan except he runs down blind alleys more urgently and tries fancy flicks around the box for longer without losing heart.

Pochettino, Guardiola and Klopp have all taken on squads bought players to improve them, introduced a recognisable system of play and made the existing players better. Mourinho took over a squad, bought players that improved them on paper, appears to have no recognisable system of play and in a lot of cases appears to be making players worse.

Sean Dyche can make a team hard to beat, Manchester United should have loftier £#%&!ing aims.

Unread 16-04-2018, 06:41 PM
jem

amen, brother.