Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
Thats just over a minute of the chuckle brothers pissed up and no goals
Fixed.

Unread 22-08-2009, 05:36 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Carrick has a lot to do to get back into the side imo, Carrick just doesn't seem to have the %@#$&!s imo.
I was surprised when I heard that Wigan had lost at home to Wolves in midweek. After seeing them today, I'm not anymore. Their midfield is absolutely awful, as you'd expect having sold most of it. Scholes will never play in a two away from home and have it as easy as he did today. As pleasing as the result was, you have to bear in mind how poor a side we were playing, particularly in the middle of the pitch. Carrick is still a certainty in United's best eleven, imo.

Unread 22-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I was surprised when I heard that Wigan had lost at home to Wolves in midweek. After seeing them today, I'm not anymore. Their midfield is absolutely awful, as you'd expect having sold most of it. Scholes will never play in a two away from home and have it as easy as he did today. As pleasing as the result was, you have to bear in mind how poor a side we were playing, particularly in the middle of the pitch. Carrick is still a certainty in United's best eleven, imo.
me too, though apparently they had good chances and played well enough 2nd half

looks like last saturday may have been as much about villa being very bad as wigan being very good. still thought wigan were a good watch that day though tbh.

Unread 22-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Sloppy

Unread 22-08-2009, 05:50 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
me too, though apparently they had good chances and played well enough 2nd half

looks like last saturday may have been as much about villa being very bad as wigan being very good. still thought wigan were a good watch that day though tbh.
Didn't really see any of either game, tbh. But they were appalling today.

Unread 22-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Didn't really see any of either game, tbh. But they were appalling today.
they had a threat about them in the 1st half tbf

I think they'll be okay and play some good football. cattermole is obviously a big loss on the eve of the new season though.

Unread 22-08-2009, 06:06 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
they had a threat about them in the 1st half tbf

I think they'll be okay and play some good football. cattermole is obviously a big loss on the eve of the new season though.
Yep. They still have a decent threat in wide areas and with Rodallega through the middle, although Vidic did very well on his return - helped keep Rodallega out of the game, made some well-timed challenges and blocks and actually played the ball out well. Cattermole and Palacios was one of the most physically challenging midfield pairings in the league. They've gone from that to a Championship player and another import from Honduras. It's a big gamble, but I do hope they do well because Martinez seems to go about the game the right way.

Unread 23-08-2009, 01:40 AM
shadowplay

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...9&postcount=20

Nice to see Marlo on the ball, as always.

Delighted with today's win, much improved from Wednesday.

Unread 23-08-2009, 02:10 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay

one of the first things I thought of when I opened fred this morning. glad you digged that one out. one game and the clown's prediction turns to dust.

great game yesterday. felt confident after first half that the goals would come. didn't expect five though!!

Unread 23-08-2009, 08:15 AM
wiganste

Quote:

It was only against Wigan, it doesn't count.

Unread 23-08-2009, 09:32 AM
Tumescent Throb

Wink

Quote:

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...5&postcount=23

I've told him a few times not to post about football. He still appears to think he's on some sort of giant phone-in style wum though for some reason.

Unread 24-08-2009, 06:40 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by berba
scholes is really finished. there is not going to be any swansong for him. Same with neville too. why fergie want's to keep on tinkering I will not know. why not give fabio a run of games?

this is all setup for a wigan goal aroudn 60 mins and defender their arse off for the rest 30 mins. fergie do something... senile old @#%&!
Top Moderation there. Banned at 3:52 then United score five.

Well done that masked mystery mod

Unread 24-08-2009, 06:44 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

what a #@&%!
Closed Thread