United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 28-05-2023, 11:36 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
More goals and assists than Antony in the prem this season now, staggering considering how differently people feel about them both
sssshhhhhh. Even with his time off.

I was gonna start this debate after the cup final.

Unread 09-07-2023, 09:12 AM
Lok

Apparently he came back looking pretty heavy.

What is wrong with this guy?

Unread 09-07-2023, 09:18 AM
Bunker Buster

It's false, screenshot was taken during a wind gust....

I mean I'm not his biggest fan, but false pictures just feed into online abuse...

We can all do better...

Unread 09-07-2023, 09:30 AM
Whip Hubley

Ffs look at his arms, he's not put any weight on.

This is his last chance really this season. No more excuses. If he doesn't cut it he'll be moved on next summer I expect.

Unread 09-07-2023, 09:30 AM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

I mean I'm not his biggest fan, but false pictures just feed into online abuse...

We can all do better...
Whilst I agree, he does appear to have a double chin...

Unread 09-07-2023, 09:56 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

We can all do better...
This.

Saw the clip and it really is some sadly little gimp trying to pause it at a ‘fat’ moment.

If you want to judge him for being shit, ok. But to make ojt he’s fat when he isn’t…

Weird weird behaviour.

Unread 09-07-2023, 09:59 AM
Lok

Fair enough, looks like I've been wummed.

Unread 09-07-2023, 10:06 AM
Danoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

This is his last chance really this season. No more excuses. If he doesn't cut it he'll be moved on next summer I expect.
No one will pay him what we pay him.
He ain’t going anywhere for 4 years.

Unread 09-07-2023, 11:37 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

I don’t think he will. He doesn’t nothing that he excels in. At most I’ve heard good tight spaces . He doesn’t even do that well ( or the level we require) . Doesn’t have a fantastic pass/shot, isn’t super quick or good on the ball, isn’t strong.

If last season was his first I would say give him another. But he has had 2 seasons at the club and has shown very little. It’s worse when he is on 300k+ plus a week. You can’t be given 3 seasons to get going. If a bid of 45+ million comes in, we should bin him off.

Probably is a decent player in him somewhere but that isn’t at Man Utd .

Unread 09-07-2023, 12:09 PM
BigJim

Sancho has no chance of succeeding at United unless we start overlapping on a consistent basis or he's properly (and honestly) allowed to challenge Antony for that right spot. I can see us getting 2 CF's in this window, which likely means that left side will be locked down between Rashford and Garnacho.

Antony needs to do much better in this upcoming season, which means a proper challenge. If ten Hag hasn't written off Sancho already, and depending on his assessment of Pellistri or Amad, that's likely his best chance. His options are dwindling, nqat, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him moved on. Any new manager only has a limited window to blame bad recruitment that occurred before they arrived.

Unread 09-07-2023, 12:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Apparently he came back looking pretty heavy.

What is wrong with this guy?

he was in the fa cup final about 4-5 weeks ago ffs, theres no way you put that much weight on in that in that time. it's obviously a funny angle.

Unread 09-07-2023, 01:23 PM
Bonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
he was in the fa cup final about 4-5 weeks ago ffs, theres no way you put that much weight on in that in that time.
Do you wanna bet?

Unread 09-07-2023, 01:58 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Always look to a blokes arms if he’s been eating too much lard.

Unread 09-07-2023, 02:23 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
It looks like his arms have been getting plenty of exercise.

Unread 09-07-2023, 04:04 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
You don't put on that much weight on the torso only and zero on the arms.

Unread 09-07-2023, 04:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
You don't put on that much weight on the torso only and zero on the arms.
Everybody’s different. I never put any weight on on my arms or legs, always belly and lower back for some reason.

That said, Sancho hasn’t put weight on. Whether he’s fit or not is a better question, he’s not looked at peak fitness at any point of his time here so far.

Unread 09-07-2023, 05:36 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Everybody’s different. I never put any weight on on my arms or legs, always belly and lower back for some reason.

That said, Sancho hasn’t put weight on. Whether he’s fit or not is a better question, he’s not looked at peak fitness at any point of his time here so far.
All those reps you do with the tv remote control probably keep the weight of there.

Has to be a total mystery though how your belly and saddle bags are problem areas.

Unread 10-07-2023, 08:29 AM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
and lower back
'It's well concealed in casual clothing'

Unread 10-07-2023, 08:54 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
'It's well concealed in casual clothing'

Unread 10-07-2023, 09:26 AM