United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-06-2017, 07:11 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Anyone with a £#%&!ing bit of a clue didn't want that #@&%! here.

Who wanted him on here?
Borsuk.

Unread 28-06-2017, 07:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
You basically said it mean't nothing because it was home. Even though we dominated the £#%&!ers and they were reduced to not even been able to get near our goal in the 2nd half...

Then, you went apeshit when we put in a defensive performance at their place when we were missing key players and we almost won it if not again for shitty finishing....If I had a penny etc

Point is, it's clearly agenda driven..Simple as that!

Case in point, you didn't dismiss beating Liverpool at home 3-1 when LvG was here, nor did you go apeshit when Liverpool should have absolutely destroyed us and we put in a defensive, pedestrian, mindless performance at Anfield and we stole it 1-0

Again, I've no issues with anyone having doubts over Mourinho and what his plans are for this club. I get it totally. But, some of the view points put forward are £#%&!ing stupid. You tbf, aren't the worst.
You're making stuff up pal. I pointed out we beat City at home in a cup competition as you were comparing their trophy list to ours last season as you defended Mourinho for not buying young attacking players by pointing out City won £#%&! all with them. I merely pointed out that we won 2 trophies, one of which they weren't in and the other they were knocked out by us at OT, or, away from home. My point being, the argument that winning 2 trophies that nobody really wanted is better than buying young, exciting attacking talents that can improve and blossom at the club is a bit short-termist. At no point did I say or suggest that the win against City 'meant nothing'. That wouldn't fit with the rabid agenda though..

Of course, I shouldn't have to £#%&!ing explain this to you, but you, and a good few others, are utterly clouded by an irrational need to defend Mourinho from any and everything and will go utterly batshit mental to do it.

As for the Liverpool thing; £#%&!ing %@#$&!s. You'll find I did go apeshit, as I don't give a £#%&! who the manager is, I call it as I see it. LvG got tons of shit off me for many things, I also defended him against some of the utter bullshit that flew about, apparently once you defended him, certain factions could never see or read anything ever again without taking it as a defence of, or a praise of LvG, of course then it must be played up to..

Unread 28-06-2017, 08:11 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You're making stuff up pal. I pointed out we beat City at home in a cup competition as you were comparing their trophy list to ours last season as you defended Mourinho for not buying young attacking players by pointing out City won £#%&! all with them. I merely pointed out that we won 2 trophies, one of which they weren't in and the other they were knocked out by us at OT, or, away from home. My point being, the argument that winning 2 trophies that nobody really wanted is better than buying young, exciting attacking talents that can improve and blossom at the club is a bit short-termist. At no point did I say or suggest that the win against City 'meant nothing'. That wouldn't fit with the rabid agenda though..

Of course, I shouldn't have to £#%&!ing explain this to you, but you, and a good few others, are utterly clouded by an irrational need to defend Mourinho from any and everything and will go utterly batshit mental to do it.

As for the Liverpool thing; £#%&!ing %@#$&!s. You'll find I did go apeshit, as I don't give a £#%&! who the manager is, I call it as I see it. LvG got tons of shit off me for many things, I also defended him against some of the utter bullshit that flew about, apparently once you defended him, certain factions could never see or read anything ever again without taking it as a defence of, or a praise of LvG, of course then it must be played up to..

HA! See, you just said I've defended Mourinho not buying young players. You'll find I never actually ever defended him over that nor have I ever even mentioned that. I never said City won £#%&! all with them because, from what I can see, City don't have a young team!
So what the absolute £#%&! are you on about?

Unless I'm mistaken, he's signed a Swede who is 22, he signed Pogba who was 23 , he's keeping Martial who is 21, he's given plenty of game time to Rashford who is 19, so what's the deal here?
Apparently, the United way is developing young players and given them a chance to break through....I didn't realise it's all about buying young players and stalling the reserves and the rest of the under age teams

I don't have an irrational need to defend him at all....I have plenty of debates about his decisions, the rights and wrongs of them etc etc with people....I just can't with you, Siders and whoever the other two are because it's £#%&!ing impossible.

If I can fire shots at Fergie, I'm not going to hesitate with Mourinho

Unread 28-06-2017, 08:21 PM
dunk

Just checked back Clarkie and it wasn't even you, you just waded in and started firing shots not defending Mourinho though

Unread 28-06-2017, 08:24 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Just checked back Clarkie and it wasn't even you, you just waded in and started firing shots not defending Mourinho though

Unread 28-06-2017, 08:54 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
And so what if he had? He's our manager now. Give me a reactionary partizan football fan over some over-intellectualising nu footie weirdo any day

I hope you're not an adult.

Unread 28-06-2017, 08:57 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Yeah no football fan has ever changed their mind about a player or manager after they joined the club they support.

Are you completely devoid of any emotion towards football pol? It's not all stats and tactics you know.... it's ok to show a little feels....

Unread 28-06-2017, 08:57 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
or i never shared your view of him.
Mourinho kicking off with everyone in Spain as per isn't really an opinion. It's what happened.

Remember the late Manuel Preciado calling him a scumbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Yeah no football fan has ever changed their mind about a player or manager after they joined the club they support.

Are you completely devoid of any emotion towards football pol? It's not all stats and tactics you know.... it's ok to show a little feels....

Like arguing with children. Shocking bants too.

Unread 28-06-2017, 09:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Borsuk.
He really, really did too

Unread 28-06-2017, 09:24 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

calm down rolf

Unread 28-06-2017, 09:40 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
calm down rolf

Unread 28-06-2017, 11:12 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Remember the late Manuel Preciado calling him a scumbag

Great times.

Unread 28-06-2017, 11:53 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Great times.

Didn't he then end Mou's unbeaten home run?

Unread 28-06-2017, 11:57 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Like arguing with children. Shocking bants too.

Small fry

Unread 29-06-2017, 12:04 AM
andyroo

Quote:

Didn't he then end Mou's unbeaten home run?
£#%&! yeah.

To be fair to Mourinho at least he's learned how to get a draw out of that kind of opposition now.

Unread 29-06-2017, 12:30 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
£#%&! yeah.

To be fair to Mourinho at least he's learned how to get a draw out of that kind of opposition now.

Iirc Mourinho re-enacted the sportmanship venture to the opposing dressing room and congratulated each Sporting player. Which he'd adopted from Ferguson Probably half relieved to lose it to a side like that. I bet he'd have hated to lose the record to a Milan, Barca etc.

Poor Manolo; horrific life story

Unread 29-06-2017, 01:10 AM
andyroo

Quote:

Iirc Mourinho re-enacted the sportmanship venture to the opposing dressing room and congratulated each Sporting player. Which he'd adopted from Ferguson Probably half relieved to lose it to a side like that. I bet he'd have hated to lose the record to a Milan, Barca etc.

Poor Manolo; horrific life story
Their next home game was Barsa

Which ended in a draw iirc

RIP Manolo, top chain-smoking in the dugout red

Unread 29-06-2017, 08:11 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Small fry
Hope you're not an adult

Unread 29-06-2017, 08:56 AM
Whip Hubley