Originally Posted by puressence
HATE AGREEING WTH MARLO .. ESPECIALLY MULTIPUL TIMES ON ONE THREAD FFS
Is your caps lock key broken?

Unread 04-07-2022, 12:54 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
HATE AGREEING WTH MARLO .. ESPECIALLY MULTIPUL TIMES ON ONE THREAD FFS
He's nailed this though. This is not a coincidence. Ronaldo has obviously chucked his cards in.

I'm in both camps, I'd love the magnificent bastard to stay, but do also see that the way people better informed than me say Ten Hag will want to play won't suit his game.

Whilst he did score 24 goals last season, I find it hard to believe that we could ever score less than 58 goals again, especially as it would hopefully see a return to the Bruno Fernandes of 2 years ago.

Unread 04-07-2022, 12:56 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
He's nailed this though. This is not a coincidence. Ronaldo has obviously chucked his cards in.

I'm in both camps, I'd love the magnificent bastard to stay, but do also see that the way people better informed than me say Ten Hag will want to play won't suit his game.

Whilst he did score 24 goals last season, I find it hard to believe that we could ever score less than 58 goals again, especially as it would hopefully see a return to the Bruno Fernandes of 2 years ago.
That’s the way to look at it, agreed. We don’t need to replace 23 goals, we need to score more than 58 as a team. And I’m sure we will, Ronaldo or not.

Unread 04-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Danoli

Unread 04-07-2022, 12:59 PM
Joe Biden

Give us one more year Ron.

He will be essential in the transition from oles shit @#%&!s to Erik's good @#%&!s.

Unread 04-07-2022, 12:59 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoli
Castles has to be on the Mendes payroll

Unread 04-07-2022, 01:00 PM
tatty

I thinks it’s better for both sides.

Short term for him and definitely long term for us.

It’s no use ETH arriving with a preferred style of play and then not being able to implement it because Ronaldo doesn’t fit.

Unread 04-07-2022, 01:00 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
What a very professional tweet.

Unread 04-07-2022, 01:01 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Broken clock ect, but he's bang on here. This squad has to be purged, it's essential. £#%&!ing slag pots to a man. Losers.

Unread 04-07-2022, 01:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Bet loads of players are speaking to Duncan £#%&!ing castles

Unread 04-07-2022, 01:06 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
'Liberate' them, £#%&! off

Now we know why Martial has played like he can't be arsed for 5 years, and why Rashford runs the ball into the first opposition player he sees. It's because of Ronaldo

Unread 04-07-2022, 01:08 PM
utd99

Ronaldo could put a stop to all this in ten seconds if he wanted to. And that’s a £#%&!ing fact.

Unread 04-07-2022, 01:09 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Ronaldo could put a stop to all this in ten seconds if he wanted to. And that’s a £#%&!ing fact.
It's not a fact. What if he's really slow at typing?

Unread 04-07-2022, 01:15 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Point.

Unread 04-07-2022, 01:15 PM
Neo

Pretty obvious that there are factions in the squad, likely of an English heritage, who have issues with Ronaldo.

Was clear when he didn't get voted as Players Player of the Year at the end of the season.

The likes of Maguire, Shaw and Rashford will be delighted to see the back of him.

Slapped-arse, entitled, underachieving @#%&!s.

Unread 04-07-2022, 01:16 PM
marlo

imagine If Ronaldo was anyone else......

someone would be up in arms saying he is disrupting our pre season and also not the best sort of situation for our new manager to have to deal with this early on...

but because its Ronaldo..

"maybe its not true"
"he is trying to force the glazers to spend"

Unread 04-07-2022, 01:16 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Or caught his fingers in a Chinese trap

So not a fact.

Unread 04-07-2022, 01:24 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

someone would be up in arms saying he is disrupting our pre season and also not the best sort of situation for our new manager to have to deal with this early on...

"maybe its not true"
Maybe he is. What a ham £#%&! way to go about it if true. We don’t need any more assistance in looking like a joke. My feeling is the denial is likely to be delayed until it becomes clear that we won’t sell him to Chelsea and no one else wants him on half a bar per week.

Unread 04-07-2022, 01:26 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

"maybe its not true"
You should really have at go at reading threads you post on.
Closed Thread