United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 28-04-2019, 10:02 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Ziggy ffs Disgusting comments.

I met Corrigan at the game today. Only a brief hand shake took place. Lovely, soft hands tbf.

The rest, barring the first 15 minutes and Rojos tackle was absolutely shockingly depressing. Lukaku is an absolute disgrace. I sat in line with the idle bastard for the second half, the @#%&! refuses to move. Players pass him by as they chase his balls, he cant stay on side and he bothered to get on side. Waving his arms around in frustration because he cant be arsed. No control, no nothing. I could go on but you all know.

No wingers, width, invention or idea. £#%&!ing sickening.
An unenviable task.

Unread 28-04-2019, 10:19 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Ziggy, take a break. You're bordering on being a huge IRL @#%&!.
wait..... what? when did he wander back anywhere near the £#%&!ing border?

hard to believe this could be the same ziggy who gave me bad rep for being "racist".

turns out his hair isn't the worst thing about him. who knew?

Unread 28-04-2019, 10:21 PM
Brucie

Quote:
Who are / were you ?
A nobody

Unread 28-04-2019, 10:24 PM
jem

regarding the game, lukaku played like a man possessed in the first half and should have been subbed the first time he was offside in the second half, pogba was hacked down about five times... you might as well have a go at rashford for going off injured.... and de gea is above criticism (yes, he is £#%&!ing chucking them in, but it's not because his mind is elsewhere.... unless you think he was planning on changing countries when he was chucking them in for spain….. he needs therapy and for the manager to show confidence in him).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
A nobody
£#%&! off. that could be anyone.

Unread 28-04-2019, 10:25 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Who are / were you ?
Clarkie innit?

Unread 28-04-2019, 10:43 PM
Sparky***

Lukaku sprinted more than any other United player. How shit were the rest

Unread 28-04-2019, 11:02 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB9PxDL42Q4
He has his flaws obviously and if we want to be back fighting for championships you’d argue he’s not the type of striker to get us there. But I think he comes in for a lot of unfair criticism on here tbh.

The likes of martial are a lot more frustrating and a bigger problem imo. Apparently has all the talent but very, very rarely shows it.

A fitter Lukaku would be a very good option to have in the squad IMO.

Unread 28-04-2019, 11:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Clarkie innit?
Is that true ?!?

The plagiarizing #@&%!

Unread 28-04-2019, 11:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I seriously wish you would £#%&! off.
Ah, I have so much missed you raging against my very existence. Don't worry though, I'm not going anywhere

Unread 29-04-2019, 05:04 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
He has his flaws obviously and if we want to be back fighting for championships you’d argue he’s not the type of striker to get us there. But I think he comes in for a lot of unfair criticism on here tbh.

The likes of martial are a lot more frustrating and a bigger problem imo. Apparently has all the talent but very, very rarely shows it.

he had a good first half, putting himself about. he was offside like cheech in the second.

I think there are a few people letting their unhappiness with the score (and parts of the second half) cloud what was a decent performance from united that deserved more. it should not have level at half-time and chelsea spent the first half fouling pogba. a mistake from the keeper lost us 2 points. he had to make one half-decent save apart from that.

Unread 29-04-2019, 05:36 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Like Sparky, he is telling it like it is, what should we do, all shrug our shoulders and say ah well, we are going in the right direction, we are £#%&!ing sinking fast, but keep on kidding yourself that things are not that bad... For £#%&!sake, we were all on here today cheering on a City win,,, The gimpy jewish @#%&!s need burning out of the club, My grandfather told me years ago never to trust a Jewish business man and I can now see he was right........
you related to himmel

Unread 29-04-2019, 05:51 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Your grandfather was a @#%&!.
Post of the thread

Unread 29-04-2019, 08:01 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
you related to himmel

Unread 29-04-2019, 08:25 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
you related to himmel

Unread 29-04-2019, 09:13 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he had a good first half, putting himself about. he was offside like cheech in the second.

I think there are a few people letting their unhappiness with the score (and parts of the second half) cloud what was a decent performance from united that deserved more. it should not have level at half-time and chelsea spent the first half fouling pogba. a mistake from the keeper lost us 2 points. he had to make one half-decent save apart from that.
The Dave mistake was such a kick in the @#%&!. I know they should be able to respond but it's the cumulative effect of so, so many kicks to the @#%&! in a row while we're all still seeing stars from the last one, gets a bit much to take.

Second half was a mess, theirs only had one save to make as well.

Unread 29-04-2019, 09:24 AM
75Red

Enjoyed the first half. Atmosphere in my bit of the ground was electric, as good as any first 45 this season. Fans were well up for it.

I think the 'performance' after the Chelsea goal was a demonstration of our lack of balls/character/mentality. We're such a weak bunch and in desperate need of a leader on the pitch. The kissing and cuddling with opposition players in the tunnel before the match needs to stop.

Ole has got a huge challenge to handle and I'm not convinced he will deal with it, unfortunately I can see us back on the new manager merry go round by the end of next season. I'm absolutely behind him but he won't get the support or the amount of quality new players needed to turn this around.

Unread 29-04-2019, 09:44 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB9PxDL42Q4
Wait. Are you telling me the players aren't fit enough?

Unread 29-04-2019, 09:47 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Wait. Are you telling me the players aren't fit enough?

Unread 29-04-2019, 09:49 AM
dunk

Quote:
Whoever is responsible, their fitness is disgusting.

Unread 29-04-2019, 09:51 AM
Coracao

Quote:

The £#%&!er should be doing MAS training every other day. Then again, so should the other £#%&!ers.