United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-10-2008, 10:21 PM
thatsfuctit

well done fletch and i mean that most sincerley, however after the first 20 minutes celtic looked like a pub team.

Boruk aside - do you think many of them would get in anything other than bottom six premiership team?

Unread 21-10-2008, 10:23 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
well done fletch and i mean that most sincerley, however after the first 20 minutes celtic looked like a pub team.

Boruk aside - do you think many of them would get in anything other than bottom six premiership team?
i think a few of them would get into a top four side atm, but not many would get into the bottom side.

Unread 21-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Whalefish

Who were Celtci missing tonight that would have started? Samaras and the Dutch chap with the daft name. Is that it?

Load of £#%&!.

McGeady plays like he's just done a bag of coke.

Unread 21-10-2008, 10:29 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Who were Celtci missing tonight that would have started? Samaras and the Dutch chap with the daft name. Is that it?

Load of £#%&!.

McGeady plays like he's just done a bag of coke.
the dutch fella with the scrabbletastic name, tbf gave Rio the Runaround last time at OT

Unread 21-10-2008, 10:30 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
I think calling him a first team regular, nailing down a place etc is going a bit over the top. If all our midfield was fit he would very rarely start 2 games in a row.
Only Carrick can really claim that though.

Unread 21-10-2008, 11:26 PM
Harri Jaffa

Default Darren Fletcher = MOM

Exemplary performance

Additionally - Rooney makes me sex wee

Unread 21-10-2008, 11:28 PM
Elsey

whats wrong with the Fletcher thread already started.

Unread 21-10-2008, 11:37 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Only Carrick can really claim that though.
True, fair point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Fletcher MOTM

Unread 21-10-2008, 11:46 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
the combination of fletcher and anderson was superb, and ronny and nani changing wings worked very well, aside from a few greedy moments nani was possibly my MOTM
fletcher and anderson was a superb balnce for this match. although it was ronnie who got a bit greedy imo, £#%&!ed up two good opportunities cos he wanted to get on the scoresheet when an easier chance was on. but £#%&! it, he scored 40+ goals last season, we were coasting. i have no complaints.

the whole team clicked tonight. it was a joy to watch. as i've said already, our best performance of the season, so far.
Closed Thread