United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-09-2008, 04:22 PM
The Watcher

Going 3-0 up in 93/94 as Champions at Anfield. I though we were going to batter them 5 or 6. Absolutely gutted it ended in a draw, felt like a defeat to me

3-1 in 1997 to practically win the league there. Flares in the United end at the end

Diego ending our run of five consecutive losses. "He came from Uruguay..."

Rooney infront of the kop

The sheer orgasmic joy of O'Shea's last minute winner. What a £#%&!ing moment that was

Unread 11-09-2008, 04:23 PM
Don Stuarte

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
3-1 in 1997 to practically win the league there. Flares in the United end at the end
:
They were a few rows behind me.

Took a £#%&!ing beating didnt they ?

Unread 11-09-2008, 04:24 PM
puressence

alan smith getting stretchered off

Unread 11-09-2008, 04:30 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
alan smith getting stretchered off
silly boy

Unread 11-09-2008, 04:30 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Going 3-0 up in 93/94 as Champions at Anfield. I though we were going to batter them 5 or 6. Absolutely gutted it ended in a draw, felt like a defeat to me
That was £#%&!ing horrible. We were absolutely slaughtering them in a way I'd never seen before, 3-0 in 20 mins and it looked like we could have as many as we wanted.

But we reckoned without Nigel Clough

Unread 11-09-2008, 04:57 PM
Stickman

What the £#%&! was Kieron Dyer doing in the United end?

My all time favourite is that 3-2 win in 99. What a match that was, Giggs had the clearest of pens turned down for having his shirt pulled but then again Butt punched the ball out of our box in the 1st half and wasnt penalised.

Hated the to the 2-0 (Gerrard, Fowler) defeat followed by the 3-1 defeat (Riise) the following season. horrific!

Unread 11-09-2008, 05:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Hated the to the 2-0 (Gerrard, Fowler) defeat followed by the 3-1 defeat (Riise) the following season. horrific!
they were shambolic performances. remember tyler almost jizzing in his pants over the riise free kick.

I remember owen going through and bending the ball over barthez and thinking '£#%&! me if he wasn't a midget he could have got that'.

Unread 11-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Sparky***

Fanzone. Am I right in thinking that this United fan sounds like he's from Bolton?

Unread 11-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Fanzone. Am I right in thinking that this United fan sounds like he's from Bolton?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhIXIcu0mbc
Yep, definitely a Lancastrian of some sort.

Unread 11-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhIXIcu0mbc
They should let normal pissed up fans do it.

Unread 11-09-2008, 05:55 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
What the £#%&! was Kieron Dyer doing in the United end?

My all time favourite is that 3-2 win in 99. What a match that was, Giggs had the clearest of pens turned down for having his shirt pulled but then again Butt punched the ball out of our box in the 1st half and wasnt penalised.

dyer was with his old fella

Unread 11-09-2008, 05:56 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
silly boy
why ..i £#%&!ing despise the @#%&!

Unread 11-09-2008, 06:46 PM
redman

Not sure what year, probably early 90's, went by coach from Pat Creanards pub in Altringham, standing in the corner of Anfield with United fans passing a blown up skeleton from one side to the other, one side holding it up the other side chanting "Shankly, give us a wave..." great atmosphere.

Unread 11-09-2008, 06:49 PM
stax

0-1 win Boxing day 86 was good - I used to really like that corner bit on the Anfield Road they gave us

Also the 3-3 night match, Giggs missed a sitter which from memory would have made it 1-4, the Kop celebrated like they'd won, cracking atmosphere that night

anybody else remember the cup semi at Goodison 84-85, I was in that paddock along the side, never seen so many missiles being thrown inside a ground, hairy getting back to Lime Street afterwards as well

Unread 11-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

not at anfield but still on merseyside

beating them when they where good was even sweeter and singing a far better version of thier scabby song to aswell

Unread 11-09-2008, 06:52 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by stax
0-1 win Boxing day 86 was good - I used to really like that corner bit on the Anfield Road they gave us

Also the 3-3 night match, Giggs missed a sitter which from memory would have made it 1-4, the Kop celebrated like they'd won, cracking atmosphere that night

anybody else remember the cup semi at Goodison 84-85, I was in that paddock along the side, never seen so many missiles being thrown inside a ground, hairy getting back to Lime Street afterwards as well
86 was quality ..first time ever been there that day .think we played norwich the day after and got beat at home one nil

Unread 11-09-2008, 07:29 PM
bcred

mid seventies,stood on the annie rd.
I think it ended 1-1 ..the battle that day between Tommy Smith and Joe Jordon was epic. Bood and guts all day long .
They walked of together best of mates.

Unread 11-09-2008, 08:03 PM
wiganste

Thumbs up

At half time during the Diego Forlan game, I got a cup of coffee . As usual, it was hotter than molten lava. Anyway, The big red partition that seperates us from the rats on the concourse had a key hole (large size)

I had a peep through and obviously it was full of the vermin on the other side. So I shouted 'Scouse @#%&!' through the keyhole and a daft £#%&!er put his eye over it to look through. I then spat red hot coffee in his eye, much to the amusement of everyone around including the dibble.

Lightning doesn't strike twice, or does it? A min later I pulled the same stunt with another unsuspecting #@&%!splash and he was screaming in agony
The cops were pissing themselves and said if they're £#%&!ing daft enough to look through, they deserve all they get.

Unread 11-09-2008, 08:07 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
At half time during the Diego Forlan game, I got a cup of coffee . As usual, it was hotter than molten lava. Anyway, The big red partition that seperates us from the rats on the concourse had a key hole (large size)

I had a peep through and obviously it was full of the vermin on the other side. So I shouted 'Scouse @#%&!' through the keyhole and a daft £#%&!er put his eye over it to look through. I then spat red hot coffee in his eye, much to the amusement of everyone around including the dibble.

Lightning doesn't strike twice, or does it? A min later I pulled the same stunt with another unsuspecting #@&%!splash and he was screaming in agony
The cops were pissing themselves and said if they're £#%&!ing daft enough to look through, they deserve all they get.

Unread 11-09-2008, 08:09 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Diego ending our run of five consecutive losses. "He came from Uruguay..."

Rooney infront of the kop

The sheer orgasmic joy of O'Shea's last minute winner. What a £#%&!ing moment that was
Mate, I was working in a city centre pub in Liverpool for most of the game.

When Bellamy scored, my heart sank, the whole pub erupted and then the linesmans flag went up

When O'Shea scored, you could have heard a pin drop.I honestly don't know how I managed to stay quiet.It was lovely.

Even as the Scouse shithouses were shouting 'You £#%&!hhhhhhin Munich @#%&!s' at the big screens, I just sat down with a smug, knowing look on my face.Brilliant.
Closed Thread