United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-06-2008, 01:30 PM
Stickman

nft

Unread 24-06-2008, 01:30 PM
antonin jablonsky

I wonder how Ince might react if one of his players decides he no longer has to play the role he wants in the team, preferring to just do what he wants and demands to be called "The Guv'nor" too. Would be interesting. Has done well so far anyway.

Unread 24-06-2008, 01:34 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I wonder how Ince might react if one of his players decides he no longer has to play the role he wants in the team, preferring to just do what he wants and demands to be called "The Guv'nor" too. Would be interesting. Has done well so far anyway.
Big time, what's the score?
Big time, big time, what's the score?

Unread 24-06-2008, 01:45 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman

nft

Unread 24-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Stickman

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
yup thats the Kop(TM) hes having a love in with there...

Unread 24-06-2008, 01:48 PM
dodger

Quote:

nft
2-2 in your cup final

Unread 24-06-2008, 01:51 PM
Zorg

Yeah, it was sickening to see him playing for them, but it doesn't wipe out the great years he gave United.

This is funny though

Unread 24-06-2008, 01:56 PM
wiganste

I hope they get relegated.

Big time Charlie @#%&!.

Unread 24-06-2008, 01:57 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
yup thats the Kop(TM) hes having a love in with there...
I'll never forget that night. The way the @#%&! celebrated that late goal, thinking he'd helped deny us the title. Saying in the post match interview it was the best moment of his career - the £#%&!ing @#%&!.

All ended well in the end though. We won The Treble and the murderers finished 7th

Unread 24-06-2008, 01:59 PM
wiganste

Quote:
I'll never forget that night. The way the @#%&! celebrated that late goal, thinking he'd helped deny us the title. Saying in the post match interview it was the best moment of his career - the £#%&!ing @#%&!.

All ended well in the end though. We won The Treble and the murderers finished 7th
Yep. Utter, utter @#%&!.

Unread 24-06-2008, 02:01 PM
Stickman

Quote:

I was £#%&!ing sick, the nerves as Irwin ran up to make it 2 and wrap the game up with about 25 mins to go.

In fairness it should have done, never a pen on Leonardson.

The way the celebrated at the end after seeing those Bayern flags in the Kop pre match

My arse never stopped twitching that title race!

Cant see past that for him im afraid

Unread 24-06-2008, 02:01 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Yep. Utter, utter @#%&!.
Cant really see how any United fan could possibly wish him well after that? Maybe he can just be ignored as irellevant but to actively encourage him, I can't see how?

Unread 24-06-2008, 02:05 PM
wiganste

Quote:
I was £#%&!ing sick, the nerves as Irwin ran up to make it 2 and wrap the game up with about 25 mins to go.

In fairness it should have done, never a pen on Leonardson.

The way the celebrated at the end after seeing those Bayern flags in the Kop pre match

My arse never stopped twitching that title race!

Cant see past that for him im afraid
We got stiched big time in that game. David £#%&!ing Ellary sending Irwin off (missed the Cup Final because of that) THAT £#%&!ing penalty. How was that a foul? Superb tackle from Blomqvist. And Ince's late equaliser, prompting scenes reserved for winning the league themselves by the vermin> Ince was a @#%&! when he scored that. A £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 24-06-2008, 02:10 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
those Bayern flags in the Kop pre match
It makes me so happy that we've reduced the murdering @#%&!s to waving the flags of others clubs on their kop, such is their inability to shift us from the summit of English football.

Unread 24-06-2008, 02:13 PM
Sloppy

Quote:

nft

Unread 24-06-2008, 02:13 PM
wiganste

Quote:
It makes me so happy that we've reduced the murdering @#%&!s to waving the flags of others clubs on their kop, such is their inability to shift us from the summit of English football.
They deny it ever happened. Just like they deny they never sing/sang about us.

@#%&!s

Unread 24-06-2008, 02:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
They deny it ever happened. @#%&!s
really?! It was live on £#%&!ing sky. It's on the treble video.

Unread 24-06-2008, 02:20 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Just thiking that - isnt it the first thing you see from that game on the treble vid?

Unread 24-06-2008, 02:22 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
'Tis true. All the skaus I have spoken to re: this say they can't remember it happening and if it did, it was just one or two people doing it.

Well I was there and the whole £#%&!ing ground were at it. They also deny singing Munich songs, so it's hardly surprising that they brush over things.

Unread 24-06-2008, 02:30 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
They deny it ever happened. Just like they deny they never sing/sang about us.

@#%&!s
Well, that giant Bayern banner is clearly visible on my Treble DVD

Didn't they have a Galatasary one in 1994 too?

Ha, scouse @#%&!s. "Forever in our shadow" - yea right
Closed Thread