Unread 21-10-2022, 11:52 PM
Bunker Buster

If we win this, whisper it........

Unread 22-10-2022, 12:52 AM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
If we win this, whisper it........
Would be a monster of a result. A real marker.

Unread 22-10-2022, 08:34 AM
Dr Stranger

Huuuuge if we win. Giddiness on here we haven’t seen since the magical four games of Louis.

I’d still take a point all day long

Unread 22-10-2022, 08:40 AM
Pop

Have to get a win or a respectable score draw. Particularly without Ronaldo, if not it'll be the predictable Ten Hag's Ronaldo DISASTER shite.

That scruffy looking turtle necked @#%&! Potter needs taking down a peg too. £#%&!ing state of him.

Unread 22-10-2022, 08:46 AM
waynes ear's

United will slap these #@&%!s tonight 3 or 4 nil

Fancy Eriksen to bag

Unread 22-10-2022, 08:53 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
they're not that good but we never seem to have much joy there.
oddly, my recollections are of winning there a lot, ever since it was a bowl.

rashford will bag a hatful with that defence and keeper, even with the same technique.

I hate feeling good about us.

Unread 22-10-2022, 09:10 AM
dunk

Feeling cautiously optimistic tbh.

Unread 22-10-2022, 09:20 AM
windy waffles

United to win, Rashford to score.

Visions.

Unread 22-10-2022, 09:23 AM
Joe Biden

Be nice if sancho could contribute to the game in some way.

Unread 22-10-2022, 09:27 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
United to win, Rashford to score.

Visions.
Rashford will he bagging again soon, no issues.

Unread 22-10-2022, 09:41 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Be nice if sancho could contribute to the game in some way.
Made the goal v the Cypriots and made 2 or 3 of the best opportunities vs. the Geordies. Lacked conviction early doors vs. spurs. Needs to do more, but to say he isn’t contributing isn’t true.

Unread 22-10-2022, 10:09 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Made the goal v the Cypriots and made 2 or 3 of the best opportunities vs. the Geordies. Lacked conviction early doors vs. spurs. Needs to do more, but to say he isn’t contributing isn’t true.
Thought he got better as the game went on against Spurs.

He’s not playing badly or not contributing. You just feel like there’s more there. He should be tearing into teams. Him and Antony should be the two best wide players in the league and putting the shits up teams every week.

Unread 22-10-2022, 10:40 AM
Coracao

You certainly wouldn't fear him if you were a full back.

Unread 22-10-2022, 10:48 AM
dunk

He’s timid. Wants everything to feet, isn’t pushing the fullbacks back, doesn’t have them fearing the possibility of him running in behind them, they know that he’ll give them time for support to arrive. There were 3 or 4 times first half on Weds when Shaw was looking for him to make the run for the ball down the line, he had a good 10ft. to the FB to get a run on and plenty of space in behind, but he came short and wanted it to feet every time and Shaw kept %@#$&!ing him. Might be confidence tbh, his first 4/5 touches Wednesday were horrific, he was asleep and gave the ball away everytime, and they weren’t difficult touches.

He battled on and got better, there were a few interchanges with Bruno, Shaw, Rashford and him when we had Spurs boxed in that were lovely.

Unread 22-10-2022, 10:54 AM
NedKelly

Sancho will come good; he’ll benefit from ETH long term but he obviously just needs time. He’s improved on last season when he looked genuinely woeful at times. Just looks out of sync atm. If we’re noticing it, Erik is noticing it and will be doing things on the training ground to change that.

You have to remember there are reactionary idiots on here who want him to fail because it tops up their self-perceived “sage points”.

Unread 22-10-2022, 10:56 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Sancho will come good; he’ll benefit from ETH long term but he obviously just needs time. He’s improved on last season when he looked genuinely woeful at times. Just looks out of sync atm. If we’re noticing it, Erik is noticing it and will be doing things on the training ground to change that.

You have to remember there are reactionary idiots on here who want him to fail because it tops up their self-perceived “sage points”.
Stop firing shots at me, please.

I've been consistent with him. And been right so far.

Unread 22-10-2022, 11:04 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Thought he got better as the game went on against Spurs.

He’s not playing badly or not contributing. You just feel like there’s more there. He should be tearing into teams. Him and Antony should be the two best wide players in the league and putting the shits up teams every week.
well... given 10h's team selection, I'd say rashford and antony should be wide and sancho down the middle, but... whevs.

Unread 22-10-2022, 11:08 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

He's made 51 appearances thus far. Not sure that is reactionary. Yet to see what we have paid over £70m for. Thus far I am seeing a player who can't or won't beat a man, lacks genuine pace and does not impact a game anywhere near enough to be a regular at a club with any sort of ambition in the Premier League.

I don't want to see a wide player who has a nice touch before laying it off to his full back. I want to see a wide player who gets the ball and and his first thought is to attack his full back and give him a torrid afternoon.

Sancho so far just does not seem like a Utd attacker at all. He's got a massive job on if he wants to succeed here, both in terms of his game and his mentality.

Unread 22-10-2022, 11:09 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
He's made 51 appearances thus far. Not sure that is reactionary. Yet to see what we have paid over £70m for. Thus far I am seeing a player who can't or won't beat a man, lacks genuine pace and does not impact a game anywhere near enough to be a regular at a club with any sort of ambition in the Premier League.

I don't want to see a wide player who has a nice touch before laying it off to his full back. I want to see a wide player who gets the ball and and his first thought is to attack his full back and give him a torrid afternoon.

Sancho so far just does not seem like a Utd attacker at all. He's got a massive job on if he wants to succeed here, both in terms of his game and his mentality.
Boom.

Spot on.

Unread 22-10-2022, 11:13 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He’s timid. Wants everything to feet, isn’t pushing the fullbacks back, doesn’t have them fearing the possibility of him running in behind them, they know that he’ll give them time for support to arrive. There were 3 or 4 times first half on Weds when Shaw was looking for him to make the run for the ball down the line, he had a good 10ft. to the FB to get a run on and plenty of space in behind, but he came short and wanted it to feet every time and Shaw kept %@#$&!ing him. Might be confidence tbh, his first 4/5 touches Wednesday were horrific, he was asleep and gave the ball away everytime, and they weren’t difficult touches.

He battled on and got better, there were a few interchanges with Bruno, Shaw, Rashford and him when we had Spurs boxed in that were lovely.
Yeah he started really shit but did eventually get better.

Needs to do so much more though and take the game to the opposition like Antony, Bruno and Rashford ()

I think when (if ) we sign a CF rashers will get moved to the left and Sancho will find himself warming the bench.
Closed Thread