United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-07-2022, 11:12 AM
My Name is Heath

Yes. Yes. No.

He’s the smartest peanut in the United turd.

Unread 26-07-2022, 11:13 AM
Mr_Ed

No. Think we need to move on with him not £#%&!ing up the new managers plans.

Unread 26-07-2022, 11:14 AM
atticusgrinch

There's positives and negatives for either outcome.

If he stays though Ten Hag will obviously play much more to his strengths and he'll be a lot more productive than last season. He'll impact upon the style of play that's been developed in pre-season.

If he goes that development and a more fluid style can continue to develop, but we're losing the greatest goalscorer on the planet. And we're relying on Martial and/or Bruno as a false 9 for the bulk of the goals.

Unread 26-07-2022, 11:38 AM
Vedder

Yes but he needs to work his way back into the team. Martial deserves the strikers position atm

Unread 26-07-2022, 11:38 AM
Blomq15

No one wants Ronaldo. Not at a Champions League club anyway. Not at this age, not on these wages, not with this attitude.

Unread 26-07-2022, 11:40 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15
No one wants Ronaldo. Not at a Champions League club anyway. Not at this age, not on these wages, not with this attitude.
I guarantee you he is playing for a CL club in this year's tournament...

Him and Mendes will have a team(s) lined up.

Unread 26-07-2022, 11:42 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
I guarantee you he is playing for a CL club in this year's tournament...

Him and Mendes will have a team(s) lined up.
100%

If it was just a case of him announcing to go, he would have said it a week after the league finished. Or reports would have come out and “leaked”

It all happened a couple months after the season ended . The timing of it seemed off. They have someone ready and strong chance United are blocking it .

Ultimately it should come down to what ETH wants. If he wants him here even though Ronaldo doesn’t want to be, then it’s his call.

If he wants him to leave, knowing the strong possibility the rat owners don’t buy a replacement, then that’s a call on him too.

Whatever the decision, the important thing has to be it comes from EtH.

Unread 26-07-2022, 11:43 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15
if he is that worried about his cl legacy, he will play for free or for a cut of shirt sales. he won't starve.

Unread 26-07-2022, 01:48 PM
Joe Biden

I'd live to see what ETH could get out of him even at this age. Genuinely think he'd be levels above last season.

Unread 26-07-2022, 02:12 PM
guerreiro

Like to see him gone, but if he stays he has to be treated like a normal player. Shouted at for preening and being a tart, taken off without the dramatics. Be a squad player.

Unread 26-07-2022, 02:14 PM
armchair

It's a real pity he didn't move before pre-season. I saw a future where he could be a very good version of Haller but that was more hope than expectation. I wouldn't fear him at Chelsea. Yeah, he'd probably score against us but he's not going to win them the league or CL.

We only signed him because he threatened to move to city.

He was as much a success as Ralf.

Unread 26-07-2022, 02:18 PM
Finport Red

He needs to go. It’ll be brought up every time he plays, doesn’t play, we draw or lose that he doesn’t want to be there.

Disrespectful being so public about the whole thing too.

Bye now.

Unread 26-07-2022, 06:09 PM
Neo

Lightbulb

Do I want the greatest player in the history of the game, one of the biggest legends to have ever played for the club, and who was our top scorer last season to stay?

Hmmm, let me think.
Closed Thread