United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-05-2007, 02:47 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoc
So you would be happy to be sponsored by a firm that lost 70% of it's market in one day. I'll spell it out for you

85 million was a great deal providing they could actually afford it, and seeing as their shares went into freefall they were best left well alone
No I wouldnt...you're right...I agree with you. I entered into this discussion with less knowledge than you. Shirts shouldnt have sponsosrs on em anyway.

Unread 31-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Papadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
No I wouldnt...you're right...I agree with you. I entered into this discussion with less knowledge than you. Shirts shouldnt have sponsosrs on em anyway.

True

Unread 31-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Mr Kaboom

Google 'Stockholm Syndrome' if you think for one second about giving the Glazers any credit.

Unread 31-05-2007, 06:03 PM
King Schlong

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
What and you think Uncle "soon to be dead" Malc paid out of his back pocket ??

Dream on.

If there is a net spend, it's coming from a re-financing, not out of that dribbling @#%&!'s wallet.
Agreed.

Buzzing to £#%&! about the signings, but i will always be thinking in the back of my mind what you say above because they never tell us what the £#%&! is going on!

Unread 31-05-2007, 06:49 PM
Sparky***

Well they've spent virtually £#%&! all in 2 years. Last summer we were +£7,000,000 in transfers. we've won the league, they've put ticket prices up to astronomical amounts, they're bringing out yet another new kit, they're busy whoring our clubs name about the globe...

These transfers are the least we should expect. They can go £#%&! themselves if they think I'll thank them for anything. I'll spit on their graves the dirty £#%&!s.

Unread 31-05-2007, 08:29 PM
BeansMeansHeinze

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan9188
My only concern is how much we paid for them.
my concern is who we're going to sell to pay for it.

Unread 31-05-2007, 08:59 PM
Whip Hubley

wow we signed 3 players for 50m aren't those glazer folks generous

someone please tell me why they deserve any kind of credit for this? we're the @#%&!s paying for the debt.

*pats himself on back*

*reserves pat for carlos*
Closed Thread