United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-07-2015, 07:55 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Can I mention 22 April 2014 in this context?

i still might get that date tattooed on me ..i never want to forget it

Unread 30-07-2015, 08:04 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
you are brilliant...must be hard using Victorian insults in this day and age?

fair play to him, he's got a lot of them.

who was it that he was going to get his son in law to shank?

Unread 30-07-2015, 08:21 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

fair play to him, he's got a lot of them.

who was it that he was going to get his son in law to shank?

i cant remember??but he sounded like one dangerous hombre

i have honestly missed guessing his food

Unread 30-07-2015, 11:50 PM
ashtonred

Christ all Mighty - I posted this thread in good faith. One or two of you are clearly obsessed by ME - i´m truly flatterd by your attention - well not really - you truly are a set of sad bastards.

So, back on topic - Over the line or what?

Unread 30-07-2015, 11:57 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
Christ all Mighty - I posted this thread in good faith. One or two of you are clearly obsessed by ME - i´m truly flatterd by your attention - well not really - you truly are a set of sad bastards.

Clearly not.

A shameful day in world football. England and Russia ganging up on Germany again.

Our one victory tainted forever.

Unread 31-07-2015, 12:02 AM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Clearly not.

A shameful day in world football. England and Russia ganging up on Germany again.

Our one victory tainted forever.
It really was touch and go - The YT video I posted I reckon spells out the politics of world football.

No change there then...

Unread 31-07-2015, 12:09 AM
Zorg

Sterling hitting the side-netting has to be up there.

Unread 31-07-2015, 12:24 AM
DeuxDeux

Quote:

The line was painted about one foot thick back then. I'm surprised anybody ever managed a goal tbh.

Unread 31-07-2015, 12:27 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuxDeux
The line was painted about one foot thick back then. I'm surprised anybody ever managed a goal tbh.

Unread 31-07-2015, 12:33 AM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuxDeux
I was just turned 18 at the time - watched the game at home with my dad. Immediate reaction to Hurst´s ´goal´was GOAL.

Ever since though - have never made my mind up. I´ll stick with my reaction at the time. GOAL.

Unread 31-07-2015, 01:22 AM
Cream

Quote:
I was just turned 18 at the time - watched the game at home with my dad. Immediate reaction to Hurst´s ´goal´was GOAL.

Ever since though - have never made my mind up. I´ll stick with my reaction at the time. GOAL.
History is written by the victors.

Unread 31-07-2015, 01:23 AM
Stakker

Clearly not a goal. The video is so badly doctored it's almost comical. Still, pretty funny to see a German so enraged as to post a video about it.

Unread 31-07-2015, 01:41 AM
DeuxDeux

Quote:

Seriously?
Closed Thread