Please.

Unread 31-05-2015, 08:10 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Good player but is he good enough to replace Carrick long term

Not sure
In the same way Carrick 'replaced' Keane

It's not about replacing him like for like.

We will be playing 3 midfielders fro the foreseeable future so it's all about having the balance between them. Trying to replace players with a carbon copy rarely works.

Unread 31-05-2015, 08:12 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I'm not sure he's trustworthy.

and he seems to be missing a "g".
Irk nailing it again.

Looks like some sort of experiment to me, like a less mongy Wes Sneijder and named after the Luxembourg subsidiary of JP Morgan who funded his creation.

Wouldn't surprise me if he has green blood, possibly reptilian, and whilst he would be an excellent footballing addition to the squad, we can do without another illuminati funded robot, possibly from the future, as morgen is tomorrow in German.

Nein, danke.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...-transfer-news

If arsenal get these 3, they're champs next season :shakehead:

Unread 31-05-2015, 08:13 PM
RedMenace

He's £#%&!ing shit.

He's not really but all this unanimity isn't right.

Unread 31-05-2015, 08:13 PM
rebelcountyred

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Was linked VERY late last summer, gem of a player.
Andy Mitten if I remember right, near the end of the transfer window, interesting.

Unread 31-05-2015, 08:14 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Irk nailing it again.

Looks like some sort of experiment to me, like a less mongy Wes Sneijder and named after the Luxembourg subsidiary of JP Morgan who funded his creation.

Wouldn't surprise me if he has green blood, possibly reptilian, and whilst he would be an excellent footballing addition to the squad, we can do without another illuminati funded robot, possibly from the future, as morgen is tomorrow in German.

Nein, danke.
Hmmm. On the one hand, he's a midfielder who can actually play football. On the other, his name sounds a bit funny. A dilemma.

Unread 31-05-2015, 08:19 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Andy Mitten if I remember right, near the end of the transfer window, interesting.
Yup. Wanted him in January too apparently.

Unread 31-05-2015, 08:21 PM
waynes ear's

£#%&! him

Schneidy @#%&!

Unread 31-05-2015, 08:22 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Hmmm. On the one hand, he's a midfielder who can actually play football. On the other, his name sounds a bit funny. A dilemma.
Yup, gives you the impression he's German then swerves it to being French.

I just don't know if we can trust him.

Unread 31-05-2015, 08:25 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Unread 31-05-2015, 08:27 PM
dragflick

Cool

https://vine.co/v/MDPMmqdl626

Unread 31-05-2015, 08:29 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Really tricky one as he's replacing Carrick our best holding midfielder who for five seasons was generally regarded as totally shit on here.

Don't make me call the Watcher.

Unread 31-05-2015, 08:38 PM
Baron

He's a class act & would improve the first XI NQAT. Those who're not over familiar with his attributes...

The first tackle on Özil is £#%&!ing töp! Very few weaknesses & at 25 he's going to get better, proposed £23m fee is sensible in the current climate.

Unread 31-05-2015, 08:41 PM
teflon_terry

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
He's a class act & would improve the first XI NQAT. Those who're not over familiar with his attributes...

http://youtu.be/gELm5Gb3ACU

The first tackle on Özil is £#%&!ing töp! Very few weaknesses & at 25 he's going to get better, proposed £23m fee is sensible in the current climate.
I'm sold. Get him in.

Unread 31-05-2015, 08:42 PM
taff

i think we should sign him just for the sheer buzz of signing morgan schneiderlin.

Unread 31-05-2015, 08:45 PM
rebelcountyred

I am hoping this is one of the done deals some journos were alluding to, the fact this is out of the blue is promising, it's the way we do our business these days. #woowar

Unread 31-05-2015, 08:49 PM
ralph

He's the Southampton player Liverpool should have signed, thank £#%&! they didn't as we'd most likely be in fifth spot.

Unread 31-05-2015, 08:51 PM
The Mull

If Crumples & Muffers are endorsing Schniders, I'm in xx 😎

Unread 31-05-2015, 08:55 PM
Whip Hubley

Unread 31-05-2015, 08:58 PM
My Name is Keith

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron

http://youtu.be/gELm5Gb3ACU

Watched 40 seconds. Half of that was slo mo facial expressions. It was enough. Get on it woowar.
Closed Thread