United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-04-2015, 07:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
they will end up doing a documentary on him...Keith laird style

If only younger jasper carrot was still about you'd have your lead.

Jack Duckworth

£#%&!ing hell

so he just decided to raise money for a little disabled fella? i bet he spoke really loud to him or just blanked him and spoke to his mate.

"HERE YOU ARE MATE. GET YOURSELF SOME POP & CRISPS ON I8KOPPITES...CAN HE UNDERSTAND? IT'S A SHAME FOR HIM, ISN'T IT?"

The Watcher

State of that lad. Didn't he drive from the midlands to Manchester so he could get the RI coach down to that infamous game at Fulham?

Unread 13-04-2015, 07:52 PM
elephantstone

I love stories like this, I bet he thought they would name one of the stands after him

Unread 13-04-2015, 07:53 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
State of that lad. Didn't he drive from the midlands to Manchester so he could get the RI coach down to that infamous game at Fulham?
Yes. What a £#%&!ing berk

Unread 13-04-2015, 07:55 PM
Charlestown Rouge

I went to that Dock Bar in Salford Quays for some strangely named lager beers only to see a United fan threaten a Bertie and his spotty kid very aggressively in, ironically, the Blue Peter Garden. I then saw some United fans having a pop at a couple of soccer tourists who had made the mistake of keeping on their VIP lanyards and showing off their signed minature leather footballs from a corporate suite. I get off the tram in Piccadilly and there's more shenanigans as a Citeh fan with a bloody nose sat on the deck looking sorry for himself. The United supporters then started singing on the tram back to Prestwich which was clearly distressing for other members of the general public. All very disagreeable on what should be an enjoyable community occasion.

Unread 13-04-2015, 07:55 PM
elephantstone

No he drove from the Midlands to old trafford to pick up a lad to then drive to fulham. He picked a few others up on the way

Unread 13-04-2015, 07:56 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I love stories like this, I bet he thought they would name one of the stands after him
i suppose with people like that, at least their heart is in the right place, even if it is patronising.

my brother's disabled and when we were growing up, the pissed up old bloke who lived in the flats down the road, used to always shout at him from his balcony when we were passing - "I'M SAVING UP TO BUY YOU SOME NEW LEGS, LITTLE MAN! UNCLE ERNIE WILL SEE YOU RIGHT, YOU POOR LITTLE BASTARD"

Unread 13-04-2015, 07:57 PM
elephantstone

Unread 13-04-2015, 07:59 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i suppose with people like that, at least their heart is in the right place, even if it is patronising.

my brother's disabled and when we were growing up, the pissed up old bloke who lived in the flats down the road, used to always shout at him from his balcony when we were passing - "I'M SAVING UP TO BUY YOU SOME NEW LEGS, LITTLE MAN! UNCLE ERNIE WILL SEE YOU RIGHT, YOU POOR LITTLE BASTARD"

Well imagine the 'Legs man' but the @#%&! set off walking up £#%&!ing A roads in the middle of the night howling at the moon with trainer flops on stinking of roll ups and BO...

Hearts in the right place, heads in Russia

Unread 13-04-2015, 08:01 PM
The Mull

[quote=Kent Brockman;4094744]Ged still hasn't come home

[/QUOTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

ffs
Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
Ged's going to be windmilling when he finally wakes up, good chance he'll put the big fella on his arse again.
FFS Big Kenters wading in and picking on the old guy, expect it from hinge and bracket, but big Kenters VVFS2C :shakehead:

Unread 13-04-2015, 08:02 PM
Clarkie

"Asking tramps who they supported"

Unread 13-04-2015, 08:04 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
On it from 11am till midnight. Spent £#%&! knows how much but I definitely heard my wallet cry when I opened it this morning. Nags Head absolutely bouncing, Ged fast asleep when the pub was at its loudest. Had a good laugh with red arse and the right said Fred tributes he was with. Boshed a bloo in the hooter, had some Yorkshire in a headlock at Leeds station at midnight
had my iPod stolen by a £#%&!ing hooker. Cheeky b***h tried it on and when I made it clear I wasn't interested, she grabbed my #@&%! and dipped my pocket. I hope she like hardcore punk and metal.
Gave a homeless dude a fiver then took it back off him because he was a city fan. Gave it to a red later. Felt a @#%&! asking tramps who they supported

4 hours kip, full shift at work despite feeling like I was from another planet.
I'm an inspiration tbf. Still can do it for an old(ish) @#%&!.

Nothing like Derby day when we smash those @#%&!s

Puts my piss up this weekend(national and derby day)well in the shade

Unread 13-04-2015, 09:56 PM
otbarney

[quote=gedthemull;4094802]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Brockman
Ged still hasn't come home

[/QUOTE

FFS Big Kenters wading in and picking on the old guy, expect it from hinge and bracket, but big Kenters VVFS2C :shakehead:

I was £#%&!ing well sticking up for you, grumpy @#%&!.

Unread 13-04-2015, 10:02 PM
silv

I had four tins of red stripe and a bottle of red

Feel ashamed now. I would've walked from Plymouth to Manc in a pair of rollasoles for a meet I was that buzzing

Unread 13-04-2015, 10:30 PM
Kent Brockman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull

Good day, Mullers?

Unread 13-04-2015, 11:41 PM
£#%&! KFC

big respect for the Nag's Head serving beer in real glasses instead of thos e £#%&!ing platic specimen jars that were in use everywhere else:shakehead:

Unread 14-04-2015, 01:06 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
big respect for the Nag's Head serving beer in real glasses instead of thos e £#%&!ing platic specimen jars that were in use everywhere else:shakehead:
Yeah but they paid for it, everyone was throwing them about and glassing each other

Unread 14-04-2015, 03:16 PM
believe

No wonder caz left you

Unread 14-04-2015, 03:18 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
No wonder caz left you
early start on the fosters?
Closed Thread