United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-10-2014, 06:58 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
Jones is our best cb by a long way.
I want to see the back of Jones, Smalling and Evans. All of them are total shit and are NOT up to the standard of being Manchester United players.

Just as long as they keep improving stick with McNair and Blackett ´til January.

Unread 05-10-2014, 07:01 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Does anyone know if he's good or bad norn Irish ?

Presuming good because of his first name
silv has smashed his sister apparently so he should know

Unread 05-10-2014, 07:01 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Dragflick mate. Dragflick has smashed his sister.

Unread 05-10-2014, 07:03 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Draggers won't have asked her name let alone her religion

Unread 05-10-2014, 07:05 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Oh yeah sorry I get my sted heads mixed up

Unread 05-10-2014, 07:07 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Does anyone know if he's good or bad norn Irish ?

Presuming good because of his first name
Who does he rep at international level. Is your answer.

Unread 05-10-2014, 07:09 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Who does he rep at international level. Is your answer.
Not always, as per martin oneill

Unread 05-10-2014, 07:11 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Darron Gibshite too.

Unread 05-10-2014, 07:12 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
That was before the jack Charlton era. When they still represented the north. Although I could be talking pure shit because Neil Lennon. Also would one of them call their son, paddy? Who knows/cares.

Unread 05-10-2014, 07:24 PM
andyroo

Patrick is the patron of Ireland in the prod tradition as well, but I think he's one of yours.

The nordies are a bit more aggressive in keeping hold of the cafflicks lately, though it'd probably help their cause a bit to drop God Save the Queen as the anthem

Unread 19-04-2015, 12:49 AM
Cream

There's a reason I've kept young Padrick's avatar all these months.

1st game back at centre back in yonks, striding through Chelsea's midfield - spuds out - on their own manor?

Unread 19-04-2015, 01:04 AM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
There's a reason I've kept young Padrick's avatar all these months.

1st game back at centre back in yonks, striding through Chelsea's midfield - spuds out - on their own manor?

I think LVG has a habit of plucking young lads from the reserves or youths that he reckons suit his way of playing. He obviously likes McNair's ability on the ball, he came to the club as a creative midfielder type. In as much as 16 year olds have a nailed down position anyway. He was great today.

Unread 19-04-2015, 03:23 AM
King Tubby

Quote:
Draggers won't have asked her name let alone her religion
I'is not about the religion is it? you should talk to your wife more ...

Oooh look at me I know about people from derry.

Stop showing yourself up ffs.

Unread 19-04-2015, 03:39 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tubby
I'is not about the religion is it? you should talk to your wife more ...

Oooh look at me I know about people from derry.

Stop showing yourself up ffs.
Hello Mrs Nofers, how do you put up living with him? Sometimes when he calls you a @#%&! I think 'Bloody hell, that was well OTT and he shouldn't have called her a @#%&!' I've heard you're in pretty good nick for an old bird too. Link?

Unread 19-04-2015, 03:48 AM
Clarkie

Love the balls on Paddy......Not literally, as I haven't seen them nor do I wanna tbf.

But, nothing seems to phase him...Apart from that game at Southampton, which was strange....Other than that, high hopes for him

Unread 19-04-2015, 03:59 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Love the balls on Paddy......Not literally, as I haven't seen them nor do I wanna tbf.

But, nothing seems to phase him...Apart from that game at Southampton, which was strange....Other than that, high hopes for him
Cracking little player.

Needs plenty of football now so a decent loan move depending on who we sign is a must.

Hope Evan's last action in a United shirt was that sending off tbh.

Unread 19-04-2015, 04:04 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Cracking little player.

Needs plenty of football now so a decent loan move depending on who we sign is a must.

Hope Evan's last action in a United shirt was that sending off tbh.
The sending off?

You mean when he spat on someone and then denied it?...Even though it was caught on camera....Shit bag is what he is. He has no place here.

Could never warm to him

Unread 19-04-2015, 04:14 AM
moyescaust

Quote:
The sending off?

You mean when he spat on someone and then denied it?...Even though it was caught on camera....Shit bag is what he is. He has no place here.

Could never warm to him
Thought he was going to be mint after his performance against inter in the San siro tbf

He couldn't take it on though as like you said he's a shitbag coward with no hunger or character who's rested on his laurels and who needs to be £#%&!ed off and spend the rest of his career regretting not putting everything into it.

Unread 19-04-2015, 04:21 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyescaust
Thought he was going to be mint after his performance against inter in the San siro tbf

He couldn't take it on though as like you said he's a shitbag coward with no hunger or character who's rested on his laurels and who needs to be £#%&!ed off and spend the rest of his career regretting not putting everything into it.

There was an interview some years back with him....The basic quote was, "Well George Best inspired the youth of Northern Ireland and I can to"

I remember reading it and just thinking, "bit early to be saying things like that" .....And for the first time, football related, I was right.

As I said, he has no place here. He even admitted back in September/October he was having issues with LVG's methods.

If a £#%&!ing teenager can get to grips with it, then what the £#%&! is your excuse, Jonny?!

Unread 19-04-2015, 04:27 AM
Crumps

Quote:
The sending off?

Could never warm to him
Shit yeah. Wasn't even a red card. Useless bastard with an 8 year old's hair cut.

Complete fraud of a player, passed himself off as NIron's version of a cultured ball playing centre half but when LVG came a knocking he hid behind the couch and pretended he wasn't in. We can see your feet poking out behind the couch Jonny and it looks like Smalldawg and Jonespalsy are beating you at your own game and Rojo has just smashed your bird bath.

Hopefully we'll get enough for him to cover Falcan't wages for this season.

I did rate him but he hasn't progressed at all between 22 and 27 years of age.
Closed Thread