No, 200 blokes off RI don't represent me 33 19.19%
Anti Moyes but also anti plane/banner 36 20.93%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 27-03-2014, 08:36 PM
Vetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Would be best if United are a couple of goals down when the message appears.
Give it ten minutes.

Unread 27-03-2014, 08:39 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
as long as the pilots are not Malaysian....
oh. no. you, didn't...

Unread 27-03-2014, 08:41 PM
Jethro

So many self righteous reds bemoaning the lack of class surrounding this. Accusing us of being a City or Chelsea. Pass that joint over lads because you're seeing something the rest of us aint. Lifeless, pathetic, mediocre football and management should be lapped up just to save face. £#%&! off

Unread 27-03-2014, 08:46 PM
Sparky***

Any chance we can get it to carry on flying over to Anfield and then do this?

Unread 27-03-2014, 08:46 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
So many self righteous reds bemoaning the lack of class surrounding this. Accusing us of being a City or Chelsea. Pass that joint over lads because you're seeing something the rest of us aint. Lifeless, pathetic, mediocre football and management should be lapped up just to save face. £#%&! off
Coming from the same @#%&!s that were singing "The Sun was right, you're murderers" a couple of weeks ago at OT. Class ffs. Where's the class in getting £#%&!ing smashed on the regular by half the £#%&!ing league?

I was completely ok with that chant btw

Unread 27-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

Crap idea if they are going to hire a plane parachuting into old trafford at half time with a banner would have more impact .

Unread 27-03-2014, 08:53 PM
Blagger

Thumbs down

Quote:
Coming from the same @#%&!s that were singing "The Sun was right, you're murderers" a couple of weeks ago at OT. Class ffs. Where's the class in getting £#%&!ing smashed on the regular by half the £#%&!ing league?

Yeah, or that new Kagawa song about his grandfather bombing Pearl Harbour. Class literally oozes out of the top reds.

Unread 27-03-2014, 08:55 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
Yeah, or that new Kagawa song about his grandfather bombing Pearl Harbour. Class literally oozes out of the top reds.
They make me sick. Awful bastards, the worst kind of tragic, try hard reds.

Unread 27-03-2014, 08:56 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
:shakehead:

Now that's Cityesque.

Unread 27-03-2014, 08:56 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
oh. no. you, didn't...
Oh, he did.

The irony being that Kev has a couple of times got his kilt in a twist at people making any kind of plane crash related joke on here in an attempt to prove what a top red he is.

Unread 27-03-2014, 08:58 PM
mikey_red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Oh, he did.

The irony being that Kev has a couple of times got his kilt in a twist at people making any kind of plane crash related joke on here in an attempt to prove what a top red he is.
I got a proper %@#$&!ing on here for that once.

Unread 27-03-2014, 09:00 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
:shakehead:

Now that's Cityesque.

is that a photoshop?

has to be.

has.

to.

be.

Unread 27-03-2014, 09:01 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Unread 27-03-2014, 09:01 PM
andyroo

Quote:
is that a photoshop?

has to be.

has.

to.

be.
Oh it's real all right. Don't you remember it?

(not the bombing, the hilarious photo op)

Unread 27-03-2014, 09:02 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Oh it's real all right. Don't you remember it?
nope. it wasn't a press shot was it?

how did i miss this?

Unread 27-03-2014, 09:03 PM
andyroo

Quote:
nope. it wasn't a press shot was it?

how did i miss this?
Yep, fully official, he's on the Maine Road pitch and all.

If a United player had posed in a Hillsborough shirt we'd be hearing about it every £#%&!ing day FFS.

Unread 27-03-2014, 09:03 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
is that a photoshop?

has to be.

has.

to.

be.
nope it's real

£#%&!ing £#%&!er...him not you

Unread 27-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Der Kaiser

At this point, I'd be ok with them hiring a £#%&!ing sniper.

Unread 27-03-2014, 09:10 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
nope it's real

£#%&!ing £#%&!er...him not you

Bingo.

Unread 27-03-2014, 09:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Tell them they are brainwashed mongs, 'cos they are

One trophy we don't want is the "Class and Dignity" one presently held by the Scousers, thanks.
Closed Thread