United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-02-2014, 11:27 AM
puressence

I must watch a different game where mad pat is to most topreds. Think he's a magic defender great going forward and doesn't do a lot wrong bar the odd game he's 8 out of 10 for the season one of feries best ever buys in my opinion and plays 50 plus games a season. Keeepin pat if true is brilliant.

Unread 16-02-2014, 11:30 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
I must watch a different game where mad pat is to most topreds. Think he's a magic defender great going forward and doesn't do a lot wrong bar the odd game he's 8 out of 10 for the season one of feries best ever buys in my opinion and plays 50 plus games a season. Keeepin pat if true is brilliant.
pure knows

edit: although you started out like you was going to slag him off.

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:09 PM
Chipsauce

300k a week :shakehead:

How much are Ronnie and Messi on a week????

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:14 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipsauce

Ronnie - 330k a week. Is that ok with you, hope it doesn't spoil your sunday too much worrying about what another man earns.

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:15 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

It's desperation. If Saf was still here the good for two months a year bozo would be disappointing Chelsea for the rest of his career.

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

21 and 16m in 2013 before sponsorship and add ons...

You ok ?

Got enough to fill your car for work tommorow ?

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:22 PM
S/Side.Red

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Chipsauce

Oh £#%&! the Wazza fan boys are out in full force this morning

300k a week for Rooney is pathetic tbf, good player but not good enough to earn 300k a week!

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:25 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

300k a week for Rooney is pathetic tbf, good player but not good enough to earn 300k a week!
Where's the bar pal ?

He was on a reported 250k....275k ?? 280k with goal bonus ?

Who walks into a pay dispute at work and takes a cut ?

"£#%&! it lads.....we're struggling this season, freeze my pay, I'll do it for the love"

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:26 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Wtf

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:29 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Where's the bar pal ?

"£#%&! it lads.....we're struggling this season, freeze my pay, I'll do it for the love"

Especially when the company you work is forever announcing record profit/turnover/sponsorship etc.

Maybe people would prefer the money goes to the Glazers instead of Rooney?

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:31 PM
puressence

rooney gets to stay when we need him lets slag of utd for wanting to keep a top player ... no wum why do alot of people actually to claim to follow utd

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:32 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:

how much do you think he is good enough to earn?

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Cool

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:35 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Where's the bar pal ?

Nothing against Rooney mate, £#%&! me if the club is willing to give the muppet that much then good for him!

My problem is with the club and manager, they treat Rooney with kid gloves...

People talk about him playing well and being our best player this season and like I said in another thread, running around a bit more doesn't mean he's playing well! And calling him our best player this season isn't really a compliment when you consider some of the dross we've got in the squad...

Has his level of performance really improved from last season? Maybe a little, but not by as much as some like to believe IMO.

Only my opinion mate, your opinion like Believe and MJ's is that Roon can do no wrong, shoot bolts of lightning out of his back side and cure incurable diseases in a day...

I'm happy for you and them

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:37 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
how much do you think he is good enough to earn?
Not as much as you?

Is that the answer you were looking for?

Pal?

Is it?...

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:39 PM
Bunker Buster

Rooney can't do no wrong by me......

Fwiw I think the lads a bit of @#%&! off the field and he's been awfully advised throughout the latter stages of his career.

I'm glad he's a united player though and he offers world class football year on year for over a decade.

We would be in an awful position this season without his goals and work load.

His wages don't effect me, it's digital money, if someone who brings me joy, the club gets points and we see some aggressive football I don't care what figures are on his wage slip or what he buys his wife for Xmas or what accessories are in his kids garden.

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:42 PM
Aman27deep

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:43 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
Not as much as you?

Is that the answer you were looking for?

Pal?

Is it?...
no i was hoping you were going to give an actual number.

Unread 16-02-2014, 12:45 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:
Rooney can't do no wrong by me......

Fwiw I think the lads a bit of @#%&! off the field and he's been awfully advised throughout the latter stages of his career.

I'm glad he's a united player though and he offers world class football year on year for over a decade.

We would be in an awful position this place without his goals and work load.

His wages don't effect me, it's digital money, if someone who brings me joy the club gets points and we see some aggressive football I don't care what figures are on his wage slip or what he buys his wife for Xmas or what accessories are in his kids garden.
Happy for you pol!

I couldn't give a £#%&! what he does off the pitch tbh? We all have private life's and what he does in his is none of my business tbf...

IMO he's not world class, not anymore and for 300k a week we should be getting world class? Hitting Hollywood passes out for throwing's, miss placing 4 yard passes, being £#%&!ed after 75 minutes, not being able too control the ball in tight areas in my opinion is far from World Class?

Just my opinion mate
Closed Thread