United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-08-2013, 01:25 PM
Vedder

From Carmarthen. Work up Swansea most the week.

Unread 03-08-2013, 01:26 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanseaJack
I'm from Swansea Pal, Plasmarl to be exact, 5 mins walk from the Liberty
can i park on your driveway mate - will give you £2 welsh pounds

Unread 03-08-2013, 01:40 PM
SwanseaJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
From Carmarthen. Work up Swansea most the week.
Do you make it to any of the Swans games or do you just follow Utd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierra Del Fuego
can i park on your driveway mate - will give you £2 welsh pounds
I'm from Swansea mush, we park on the road and have to have parking permits, however £2 welsh pounds is tempting as its about a weeks wages down ere

If you got a satnav you'll be able to park in Essex Terrace SA6 8LY no problem, the parking (Gestapo) Officers won't venture that far from the stadium, although it's only 5 mins walk away.

* NOTE * Essex Terrace is not where i live

Unread 03-08-2013, 01:47 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Quote:
Do you make it to any of the Swans games or do you just follow Utd?

I'm from Swansea mush, we park on the road and have to have parking permits, however £2 welsh pounds is tempting as its about a weeks wages down ere

If you got a satnav you'll be able to park in Essex Terrace SA6 8LY no problem, the parking (Gestapo) Officers won't venture that far from the stadium, although it's only 5 mins walk away.

* NOTE * Essex Terrace is not where i live
nice one. havn't got a satnav but will look it up. tbf - my car wont stand out, even the scrotiest car thief in Wales would think £#%&! that, no point.

Unread 03-08-2013, 01:51 PM
Vedder

Brought up United by my old man, my mothers side are Swansea mad though so been to quite a few games from old div 3 games to Championship games when tickets go spare etc haven't seen a Prem game. I like to see Swansea do well, especially if it pisses those @#%&!s off up the road.

Unread 03-08-2013, 01:54 PM
SwanseaJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierra Del Fuego
nice one. havn't got a satnav but will look it up. tbf - my car wont stand out, even the scrotiest car thief in Wales would think £#%&! that, no point.
Haha it's pretty good up there mate tbh, especially on matchdays as there are police everywhere and most of the thieves are in the stadium lol

Unread 03-08-2013, 01:56 PM
SwanseaJack

Quote:
Brought up United by my old man, my mothers side are Swansea mad though so been to quite a few games from old div 3 games to Championship games when tickets go spare etc haven't seen a Prem game. I like to see Swansea do well, especially if it pisses those @#%&!s off up the road.
Tickets rarely come up these days mate, there are 8000 on the ST waiting lists so rarely go on general sale.

I can't wait for the rest of the Prem see how £#%&!ing horrible those £#%&!ers up the road are, we'll be even more liked

Unread 03-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Tickets rarely come up these days mate, there are 8000 on the ST waiting lists so rarely go on general sale.

I can't wait for the rest of the Prem see how £#%&!ing horrible those £#%&!ers up the road are, we'll be even more liked
I wouldn't wanna take a ticket off a genuine Swansea fan anyway. @#%&!s, I hope the £#%&!ing stadium blows up on their first home game.

Unread 03-08-2013, 05:50 PM
Don Gorgon

DJ'ed in Cardiff a few years back, can properly tell the place is populated by complete head the balls, did like most locals I met though tbh. Can't wait to play them away.

Unread 03-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Vedder

The city is quite nice tbf.

Unread 12-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Don Gorgon

Bumping this. Getting to Swansea about mid-day, who else is down?

Unread 12-08-2013, 04:51 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Gorgon
Bumping this. Getting to Swansea about mid-day, who else is down?
Can't make this one, got a match myself. Scouse ballot results due out today I thought, but nothing on the phones yet...

Unread 12-08-2013, 05:13 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
DO NOT SAY IN Blaen-Y-Maes fella, it's honestly like Beirut

Last year some kids set a car on fire so the police and fire crews had to come, and when they did they started shooting at them with pellet guns and petrol bombs
Beirut?
Ffs
Welcome to Salford 20 years ago.

[SIZE="1"]P.S Reddles condones all types of anti social behaviour.

Unread 12-08-2013, 05:50 PM
Vedder

Swansea is an absolute shithole tbf unless you wanna pop down the Gower or Mumbles.

Unread 12-08-2013, 06:05 PM
puressence

Tbh love the gay bar near the cardiff national stadium glory holes the lot ... That is all

Unread 12-08-2013, 06:07 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Quote:
Where abouts you from boyo?
Loving the IQ pace setters we've got here.

Saying that, I can remember someone from this neck of the woods asking me where Ancoats Tony was from.

Unread 18-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Tierra Del Fuego

belter of a trip
Closed Thread